Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: angelanki

E24 seg.. dd said madhu wont leave rk but at the same time she wont give up so easily and forgive him.. though she loves him shez hurt a lot !

but RK doesnt even wish for any forgiveness..not even demanding..
i can see RK very entertained wd her being around..!!
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manonids

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Awww ...Will u apologies on her behalfπŸ˜›πŸ˜†</font>

Sure I will ... but for the ghor paap that she committed she should apologize herself .. 😭
angelanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
can someone plz get the breakdown of ratings :)
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Ashi ..Why dont u tweet her seeking an apology πŸ˜› I know ur luck doesnt work in tweeterlandπŸ˜† but still,  why dont we not poke nose in such matters πŸ˜› moral duty u see! 

@ Anki ...I dont know abt the break up 

@ bye An 
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i thought digitalization is one major reason for colors show to fall in trps n ppl also take time to warm up to new replacement. but maybe ppl want to see female leads suffering. but how long can they show a chr suffering. isnt' that sick!

that is why i want our cvs to take this track slowly n not show redemption as fast as we may want to see. if they show redemption, then they shd think of another track. but our cvs didn't evn prolong ballu track (which had great potential) but focused more paddy n shamsher wedding fiasco. evn that ended in damp squib now d groom has disappeared after how mny days?

just saw d promo for sat. is madhu sleeping on d same bed with RK wiht no pillow wall!!!! how come she agreed to that! i expected her to sleep on couch atleast (but i doubt RK wdn't have allowed that!)

read TT analysis, very observant. made me notice the dialogues where madhu stresses this is RK's pagalpan not evn junoon. so i stand corrected. RK has become crazy in his possessiveness i wont evn say love as he's yet to acknowledge that.
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

I saw an article of somone, from channel or from PH of BV saying BV is losing ratings aftre they start showing Anandi as happy and not because of replacement.

So maybe Madhu torturing route taking for TRP. They are showing Rishbala in one frame as well as female lead tortured.

I am still trying to find it. When I do will post it here. It explains a lot about current MB track and what DD said in her IF interview.

Shahi I know ur quite upset along with many of us, but still I feel lets not take it too much on urself. 😊 Only makers understand what they are doing, fans can only express their views! However, I must add this PH has been quite firm from the starting abt what they are doing and gives a damn about what online fanatics throw on them! 
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😊SBB-Aajtak ?@ATSBB 10m

You all are invited for SBB's B'Day party jahan milenge KSG, Drusti Dhami, Hina Khan, Gurmeet Chaudhary, Kushal Tondon, Diya Baati family.

anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manonids

Shahi I know ur quite upset along with many of us, but still I feel lets not take it too much on urself. 😊 Only makers understand what they are doing, fans can only express their views! However, I must add this PH has been quite firm from the starting abt what they are doing and gives a damn about what online fanatics throw on them! 

That is the way  they should be na.. 
ek tarah se wo thik hi hai.. nahi to wo abb tak pagal ho jaate..
ankita24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anji64

😊SBB-Aajtak ?@ATSBB 10m

You all are invited for SBB's B'Day party jahan milenge KSG, Drusti Dhami, Hina Khan, Gurmeet Chaudhary, Kushal Tondon, Diya Baati family.

i hop DD is thr..she has not yet attended sbs bday parties...πŸ˜†
ankita24 thumbnail
i guess the current track wont get over ds soon...may be after ipl wl get sm change..!!