Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Hey Nids ðŸ˜Š

In what context? Are you asking about the epi today?

As a viewer.  I choose any bhajan/song/ poem but Please RK shut ur mouth ! ðŸ˜†
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

And boy the man had the audacity to say ki  Madhu ab in Sab zakmon to tumhe hi sambhalna hai... ðŸ˜•

aoila...now ppl will report u. how dare u say that? soo much of love is oozing out ...each word have soo much IN DEPTH meaning. ufff  u and me are dumbo's. and we r cry babies. ðŸ˜†

i dint like that part wer he says ur tears are ointment or watevr ment...
ewww ðŸ¤¢ cheessyyy ..yuck!! how can anyone say that ur tears sooth my pain? 
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KittuPratzz

aoila...now ppl will report u. how dare u say that? soo much of love is oozing out ...each word have soo much IN DEPTH meaning. ufff  u and me are dumbo's. and we r cry babies. ðŸ˜†

i dint like that part wer he says ur tears are ointment or watevr ment...
ewww ðŸ¤¢ cheessyyy ..yuck!! how can anyone say that ur tears sooth my pain? 

That's what I could not understand ! ...Even if we assume, he is in love, how can her tears sooth him ðŸ¤”
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KittuPratzz

what song da?? u dint like the song? ðŸ˜² 

why then soo much chaos in MF ? ðŸ˜† no wonder..im a birdbrain ðŸ˜†

MF?. Well this birdy tries not to venture much into MF

I wouldn't deny that Rish and Bala have an attractive charm and believe me had I not seen the revenge drama today's epi would have been heaven for me... But the moment u start getting pulled towards the charm the unwed drama comes into pic and that's where even the beautiful rishbala scenes feel forced! Why is it so difficult for the CVs to start with the visible redemption track..  Least show some positive signs...

KittuPratzz thumbnail
"Memories are bullets. Some whiz by and only spook you. Others tear you open and leave you in pieces." 
KittuPratzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manonids

That's what I could not understand ! ...Even if we assume, he is in love, how can her tears sooth him ðŸ¤”

people who are in love and who are Matured enuf to understand CV's and Junoon can understand . 

hamari bas ki baat nahi hai ðŸ˜†
KittuPratzz thumbnail

MF?. Well this birdy tries not to venture much into MF

I wouldn't deny that Rish and Bala have an attractive charm and believe me had I not seen the revenge drama today's epi would have been heaven for me... But the moment u start getting pulled towards the charm the unwed drama comes into pic and that's where even the beautiful rishbala scenes feel forced! Why is it so difficult for the CVs to start with the visible redemption track..  Least show some positive signs...

@red...well u need new lens. and about redemption...the less said the better. now tho forced kidnapping also comes under redemption. ðŸ˜•
Amoureux thumbnail

No one can beat his audacity in the show! ðŸ˜†...See, he is hurt but he wont admit. He is actually doing a very weird thing ...he is making things look so normal as if nothing happened but soon, he will come out of his dillusion as things have gone really bad on other side!  He is just not seeing Madhu;s pain and that;s what shocking for one and all ! 

Well just one question for all those who feel he has started realizing he loves Bala! Had he not seen Sultan with Bala would he have been so obsessive for here? Or had he gained the pleasure of having seen a broken Madhu crying in the corner of her hose would he have brought her back in his life...?

Is a pretty straight forward thing... He is still just doing this to sooth his ego... This is no love and I stick to my words he would not realize his,love unless he is in control and unless he does not feel helpless.

To realize the love he will have to breakdown.. Have to be intimidated and feel helpless so that he feels he has lost Madhu and then maybe he would realize how life is without her... Right now Madhu is just an object of obsession for him
Edited by Azmatazz - 11 years ago
Amoureux thumbnail

As a viewer.  I choose any bhajan/song/ poem but Please RK shut ur mouth ! ðŸ˜†

Well I love hits dialogs when he bajaos Deepali... But for the last two days they are plain backwas... Frankly Nids you cannot enjoy the dialogs cause somewhere the pain of Madhu so convincingly depicted by Drashti, pierces your heart and that pain overshadows all RKs dialogs, 
KittuPratzz thumbnail

Well just one question for all those who feel he has started realizing he loves Bala! Had he not seen Sultan with Bala would he have been so obsessive for here? Or had he gained the pleasure of having seen a broken Madhu crying in the corner of her hose would he have brought her back in his life...?

Is a pretty straight forward thing... He is still just doing this to sooth his ego... This is no love and I stick to my words he would not realize his,love unless he is in control and unless he does not feel helpless.

To realize the love he will breakdown.. Have to be intimidated so that he feels he has lost Madhu and then maybe he would realize how life is without her... Right now Madhu is just an object of obsession for him

@bold.. well...i thot abt it few days back...but its cleared now ðŸ˜†