ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
ws RK really drooling madhu today?...πŸ˜†
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Manonids

Oh Gawd u people are getting wrong thing re πŸ˜†  I am not turning Rishbala fan ! I am just saying it as a viewer, this episode looked to be a lot peaceful! πŸ˜†  No shouting, shrieking bla bla from RK ...Little mercy to my eardrums πŸ˜†...

@ KP & Summi ...abt RK touching Madhu ...Well, honestly, u can't expect her to behave like Jhansi ke Rani in the room, where she has lived memorable moments of her life and with RK around her, she controlled pretty well today! ..She didnt let RK come anywhere near her...it was only RK who was following her ! ...About that touch scene, it was so visible that she got weak for a moment ...but a mere caress need not be taken so against her! ..Common ! ..Her heart is broken but she still retains the pain of lost love! ...I dont know abt RK intentions, but Madhu was very facing her emotional turbulence really well! 

hi nids
thanx
this is what i am saying. i want more objectivity in our criticism. we don't have to accept RK's acts (no one would) but let's see d epi holistically. just by sympathizing with madhu's reactions none of us are accepting RK's emotional blackmail.

i do agree with ur comments.it was a peaceful epi n RK looking human. but rishabala moment was not natural more awkward. but i think that is natural for d situation is not natural but forced. (am i confusing? i think i am confusing myself)

Edited by priyachand - 11 years ago
Scarlett.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankita24

may be we will get used it somehow..lets be optimistic...πŸ˜†

hum hai deewane rom rom jala dint suit the situationπŸ˜†

rom rom jala🀣🀣
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

may be we will get used it somehow..lets be optimistic...πŸ˜†

hum hai deewane rom rom jala dint suit the situationπŸ˜†

Anki ...I am all for episodes where RK keep his mouth shut! and opens only when its required!πŸ˜†  I dont know but I have become allergic to RK dialogues! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†... About being optimistic, do we have any option ? πŸ˜•  ...Keep urself happy and dont jaloo ur rom rom for the show πŸ˜†
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Manonids

Hey Fellow DPians, 

I havent read any other comment yet, but I somehow found today's episode perhaps the most acceptable one from the entire week! ( but i have missed 2-3 episodes πŸ˜†) chalo jitna bhe maine dekha πŸ˜†...coming to the episode, i liked it not bcos of RishbalaπŸ˜†, but RK looked a bit human to me πŸ€” and Madhubala was very much affected by what has happened with her in the past but still, she was very much  human too πŸ˜†, not suppressing her tainted love nor overly flowing it either on RK. So, I was quite content with normal and humane Rishbala πŸ˜†

😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😑 😑 😑 😑   πŸ˜•  πŸ˜•
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

ws RK really drooling madhu today?...πŸ˜†

Rk doesn't drool on Madhu!! 😑 😑 😑
He is a Superstar and she is a Chawl girl!! Should I remind u that? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
He was just being satisfied that he has got his toy back! 🀣
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
we wont get new promo now...ws expecting to get smthin newπŸ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: priyachand

hi nids
thanx
this is what i am saying. i want more objectivity in our criticism. we don't have to accept RK's acts (no one would) but let's see d epi holistically. just by sympathizing with madhu's reactions none of us are accepting RK's emotional blackmail.

i do agree with ur comments.it was a peaceful epi n RK looking human. but rishabala moment was not natural more awkward. but i think that is natural for d situation is not natural but forced. (am i confusing? i think i am confusing myself)

Priya ...I would like to point here( Just try to understand) ...in the past few episodes, we have seen such inhuman actions from RK that objectivity goes for a toss easily! You can't sit and analyse why he is doing all that ! bcos the character himself is not letting the audience to have a sigh of relief and think what's happening in the show! ...Episodes were way too fast paced and RK demonic acts were nearly impossible to overlook and see the episodes in an open view( at least for me, I personally skipped 2-3 episodes just bcos RK was not stopping anywhere ! )...If Madhu generates sympathy but she is bashed too ! See, a mere touch today is taken so against πŸ˜† but its ok ! ...chalo ...keeping all that aside, we can always try to opine in the best possible manner when our senses allow usπŸ˜†  else who likes to bash 24*7 ? ...

About today,  I can only say that pace was fine and RK was looking normal today ! Their scenes will look weird for some time...courtesy the revenge drama and the last few episodes πŸ˜†
Scarlett.. thumbnail
ok one positive think about today z madhu was atall Attracted towards RK even when she banded him with no interest just for humanity sake...but we have seen for aryan she was getting concerned...Edited by DMGDDfan - 11 years ago