Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

DP#75 Aaj ke shyaam Sikky ke naam... - Page 94

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shahisthi

So this is what this show is about. I am very disappointed.

RK tortures Madhu and she tends to him whenever he ask and be a puppet. and show her weakness everytime he touches.

Disgusting theme 🀒

TRP audience are my only hope now!
I hope they teach a lesson!! πŸ€ͺ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Someone take An 's sword and chop me down for liking the Rishbala scene tonight ...
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Shahisthi

Precap- wow so romantci and at the same time psycho tooπŸ˜†

And Madhu's words has no meaning anymore. Just words no action. Better she stops fighting and just accepts it.😑😑

Exactly! RK is right it was a joke! and now she better accepts it than make him suffer. Poor dude!
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: _innocent_

Ashi is right both Rishbala has been ruined! MB no longer possesses any self respect, she is more desperate than anything else and that is why her acting contrary to RK's behaviour is only reinforcing his belief that this type of behaviour is what triggers her heartbeat for him! So from that POV, RK is fine in his fine and ought not to change at all! I guess am seeing from where he is being defended! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† waise am commenting based on your comment, havent seen the epi!πŸ˜†

Jules- he just has to touch her hair, and she close her eyes. In normal circumstances, it should be disgust and any girl would cringe at the touch of  a man who has done all this to her.  So what can we say to Madhu in all this?? Sorry. Desperate right.😑 And her angry words just has no meaning.

And Madhu herself is not giving any reason for RK to change his behaviour. There is no need for him to change, Even now he is getting what he wants. Romance whenever he wants, dance whenever he wants, tend to his zakhm whenever he wants.
Udhay thumbnail
I feel like an idiot when I think of how bad I felt for Madhu!! πŸ€ͺ

And what sort of redemption of RK is this!! πŸ˜•
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Say what you must .. they look beautiful together .. Forgive my lubb though .. His brains went on a vacation the day he decided on the revenge track ... [:X]
Udhay thumbnail
Precap - Madhu wakes up in RK's bed..
Her deedu calls her in mobile when she attempts to take it, she is pulled back as her hand is handcuffed!
Then the promo part! 😈
Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Shahi, now I understand why RK is being defended! We were the stupid ones who couldnt see it.. MB is liking this, so obviously people will see this as not being abusive.  I said nah, RK is showing how a husband should treat his wife, and MB how a wife should accept it! Its simple! and this show has given a new name to DV, ie DV means pyar! REAL LOVE! We just have to accept it!πŸ˜›

@Udhay, yessh they will be the only ones to give a clear and coherent answer to this track!πŸ˜†
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: _innocent_

Now get ready to be reportedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jules- I will give 100 on 100 for his BBB dialogues, but compared to that, if U listen to tonight dialogues where he has to speak softly, he cannot even get 5 out of 100. he is that weak and really should work on his dialogue delivery for these kind of scenes.

If CV's in future are planning to give him these kind of soft and romantic dialogues. He is like a new actor in these. Am not bashing him. Just criticizing his dialogue delivery of tonight.

And this is for tonight episode only.
Edited by Shahisthi - 11 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Udhay--

Precap - Madhu wakes up in RK's bed..
Her deedu calls her in mobile when she attempts to take it, she is pulled back as her hand is handcuffed!
Then the promo part! :/

Haha, I guess they played a naughty naughty game the night before and hence the handcuff! AND now seeing it, MB will turn around and hug him close and say thank you darll!πŸ˜›