DP#75 Aaj ke shyaam Sikky ke naam... - Page 91

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Last night precap is proof enough this triangle of Sultan, Madhu and RK is attracting more viewers.

And after Sultan entry the show has become Colors Number 1. So he is lucky for the show.😳😳and he is here to stay.

RishBala opps sorry RK will not leave you for this😲...dnt knw he is upsagun πŸ˜†
Originally posted by KittuPratzz

not u ms. Jerry πŸ˜³ i knw how much u love Rishbala πŸ˜³ 

well her name is Umadevi in the film. πŸ˜• 
i love tht song...and the lyrics..his innocence, his love, his trust on her...that was adorable and the way kamal sir acted...kudos to him πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks Kittu...πŸ˜ƒ

Ahh i love that song and lyrics and the music... Superb na...😳

about Abhiraami-Umadevi confusion...πŸ˜• I was talking about tamil movie Guna... i don't know whether there was any telegue version for that.. and the name was Umadevi there... but in Tamil it was Abhiraami...
have a look at this...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guna_(film)

Originally posted by pennu

Thanks Kittu...πŸ˜ƒ

Ahh i love that song and lyrics and the music... Superb na...😳

about Abhiraami-Umadevi confusion...πŸ˜• I was talking about tamil movie Guna... i don't know whether there was any telegue version for that.. and the name was Umadevi there... but in Tamil it was Abhiraami...
have a look at this...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guna_(film)

lol u searched?
thanks πŸ˜³

Yup..that song...lovely!!
telugu version is also der. in that he calls her Umadevi...
devi ..uma devi...😊

well they have changed the name i guess. anyways...char is imp..not the name ryt? πŸ˜›

See this is why I'm giving this prediction for Radha. Same as RK.
  First big twist was for RK next one for Radhaji.

Did you gave that prediction seriously kya.. 😲 i thought you were kidding...πŸ˜•
Originally posted by DMGDDfan

RishBala opps sorry RK will not leave you for this😲...dnt knw he is upsagun πŸ˜†

I am talking about three of them. Am not planning or wishing for anyone exit here from the show, like some people on this forum.

RK, Madhu will be in the show till the end.  And I am just adding Sultan too because he is also working for the rating.  Who Madhu will end up with is where we have big question mark.

Definitely Madhu only loves RK and maybe she won't ever love anyone. But ending up with the person whom U love is not necessary. And this show getting a chance of a happily ever after ending is very less too.

Originally posted by pennu

Did you gave that prediction seriously kya.. 😲 i thought you were kidding...πŸ˜•

Ya. it would be a twist without any blooper at all. But no one is taking it seriously.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Am offended.😑

Originally posted by Rolzz

A better psychotic junoon movie was that Dhanush one...kadhal kondaein !!

Oh yeah  Dhanush  was full Psyco in that movie..  but didn't get that girl's character...πŸ˜•
 that movie too have Awesome Songs...

I am talking about three of them. Am not planning or wishing for anyone exit here from the show, like some people on this forum.

RK, Madhu will be in the show till the end.  And I am just adding Sultan too because he is also working for the rating.  Who Madhu will end up with is where we have big question mark.

Definitely Madhu only loves RK and maybe she won't ever love anyone. But ending up with the person whom U love is not necessary. And this show getting a chance of a happily ever after ending is very less too.

I too want traggic ending..πŸ˜ƒ
kanmani anbodu kaadhalan naan ezhudhum kadidhame...
ponmani un veettil soukyamaa naan enge soukyame...

It was like he is writing a letter to her na...
😳
@Meenu..
Thanks..πŸ˜ƒ
So I was right in saying... RK is a kind of pendulum between Darr-wala-SRK and Agnisakshi-wala-Nana...  I want to know whats the equilibrium point...
πŸ˜†