Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by DMGDDfan

S3RG ki Suputra MP2RK๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
nooo plzz not here. 

if An will get to knw...meri khair nahin ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by _MGArti_

Jules is here and distributing her gyan ka prasad to lover of RISH ABALA๐Ÿ˜†
Now i get to know why he is behaving like that ... so no more question about his multi layer behaviour๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I am trying to bit my tongue๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I was watching cricket but PW are so crap so had to move on and hence came here๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Seee thats my am needed, i helped you to understand this multi layered character๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by _innocent_

Hahahah! Love Dpians former and still members๐Ÿ˜ณ

What happened?? Jules. Something happened which I don;t know???๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by -Madhubala-

whats MP2RK๐Ÿ˜•
em ledu!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -nee-

pennu SRK in darr was junoon for me!! he had negativity but they can tone down that for RK and give him little positivity to his char but CV have made him Nana patekar in AGNI SAKSHI

Ofcourse SRK in Darr was Junoon for me Meenu.. but i never wished Juhi to go with him... but i felt RK is not like Darr wala SRK.. or should i say.. he is not yet reached there according to me...๐Ÿ˜† may be bcos in that movie Juhi never liked him she always got afraid of him...
About NanPatekar in Agnisakshi i have not see that movie.. 

what about new DPian๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Kittu- Post in english, If not U have to PM me translations of your posts.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Vakay!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜† ill pm only few ppl. 

DP mein i have to control my lang...๐Ÿ˜† telugu ppl are here. priya knows telugu and Madhubala bhi ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

whats up with STILL๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by pennu

Ofcourse SRK in Darr was Junoon for me Meenu.. but i never wished Juhi to go with him... but i felt RK is not like Darr wala SRK.. or should i say.. he is not yet reached there according to me...๐Ÿ˜† may be bcos in that movie Juhi never liked him she always got afraid of him...
About NanPatekar in Agnisakshi i have not see that movie.. 

! Nana Patekar in that movie was crazy! Manisha played his wife! Jackie the hero๐Ÿ˜† but man, he was crazy, in fact this show has more resemblance to that! cuz they too were married!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†