Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: _innocent_

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ashi Sultan is not in RK's house, he is in his own home! Poor bashers wont get to bash him nowπŸ˜†Cvs are smart giving sulbala an eyelock!πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Interview: AR said, Sultan will always be there if MB needs help,basically call him he aint far away! and DD said, MB doesnt feel for Sultan it was more for the child, so can those who were being a meanie to MB apologise pleasE?πŸ˜†Waise pagal seems to be the famous word to describe RK NOW! Radha is such an idiot! sorry AnπŸ˜†πŸ˜†She talks about understanding what MB s going through, go to hell RadhaπŸ˜†MB should have left and see if RK truly had the guts to kill himself! He loves himself too much he wont do it! BUT him smiling when MB was in pain was the cherry on the cake for me! WHY? WELL because Shahi is right, CVs are intentionally ruining RK nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>

Which interview are you talking about ?I havnt seen it ..

Aplogy for calling Madhu names ..? LMAO .. you naive praani ..! Ain't gonna happen in a million years . Dare I say DD 's answer disappointed them because they lost an opportunity to pick on her !

That's what I too said . This is deliberate butchering of RK 's character . No way do they think that this is being accepted and applauded by the audience.Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 11 years ago
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

What if Padmini says I will kill myself if you dont come back to MB! And then RK too decides to bark his cut my wrist crap! What will MB do then? Allow her mother to die? I think Padmini should do thisπŸ˜† 

Areee, safety? nahii cant you see how hot and funny the scenes are, so obvz there is no saving to be doing!πŸ₯±

@bold i thot the same. bt i guess she will choose psycho only!!! and here paddo wil take sultan's aid. 

i know...its just editing work...but even if he is going to come..then i dont see any thing wrong just like ppl dont see rk's Abusive nature,and name it as Junoon. 

well in this forum many things are Invisible to Immature fans...so il take one!!! 
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ashi, its on color's page! Its an offscreen segment of all the actors!! Oyeee even VD was careful from calling RK a pyscho in that last sbb or on location interview! He starts off with psych then moves on to ajeebπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Poor actors! Might lose their jobs over these stuff🀣🀣

Waise I think its revenge because of those personal bashing they ensured ST and co endured! I would like to say thank you to the bashersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: KittuPratzz

@bold i thot the same. bt i guess she will choose psycho only!!! and here paddo wil take sultan's aid. 

i know...its just editing work...but even if he is going to come..then i dont see any thing wrong just like ppl dont see rk's Abusive nature,and name it as Junoon. 

well in this forum many things are Invisible to Immature fans...so il take one!!! 

Choose a guy's life over your own mother? that too a mother like Padmini? ROFL! Nah! Dont think so!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KittuPratzz

exactly...even if he is der in mansion..like ninand suggested...its for mb's safety!!! wants to protect her from rk's clutches!!

RK fans claim that RK kidnaps Madhu to save her from sultan. Sultan fans say he's landed at his place to save her from RK . Poor poor Bala .. Kaha phas gayi ...   
_innocent_ thumbnail
Ashi, nahi! It was claimed he kidnapped her from that shootout incident to keep her safe from bhujang or whatever his name is, but am sure given a choice MB would choose to die than go through what she is going through with RK! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Choose a guy's life over your own mother? that too a mother like Padmini? ROFL! Nah! Dont think so!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haha well this is MBπŸ˜†...dont forget...everything is FAKE...so paddo ka dhamki bhi fake aur madhu ka Pyaar bhi fake. πŸ˜† 
_innocent_ thumbnail
^^
True that bud! Afterall she did pick RK over ShamsherπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
_innocent_ thumbnail
I want us to hit 100 pages then I'll goπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
KittuPratzz thumbnail

^^

True that bud! Afterall she did pick RK over ShamsherπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

haina πŸ˜Ž so no wonder if she will choose him!! and mind you...here she becomes Pativrata!!! πŸ˜† who wants to be with her husband...want to listen to his BBB...and be like a servant!!! πŸ˜ƒ