Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
what happened? 
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -nee-

ashi loved ur take!!
i am so pissed off with so much emotional torture and the main forum sucks for justifying his acts!!
i had quit the show for past week,, i caught up today but will stop watching the crap again,,
i am not strong enough to take such nonsense!!

Meenu

I'm pretty close to quitting too . If they go even worse from the handcuff scene ( I'm dreading even voicing what I'm thinking ...) which has me disgusted enough .. Il have to quit too ... Not even for DD , can I watch this ...! I wish it was easier , could have been if I were a fangirl... But nope ...

Dont bother about MF .. A lot of his fans are disgusted ... There are very few who are genuinely not finding anything wrong in his actions . Most are defending for the heck of it or because they don't want to admit that his character is in the gutter now . Let it be .. The way his character is deteriorating by the day , even his staunchest admirers will find it hard to defend him ... Baaki .. Even after all this , if people want to continue glorifying them .. Then we can't say or argue enough to change their mindsets . They like abuse , so be it then !
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nim

He is in RK mansion . But this is so random . Yesterday he tells Aryan that Madhu is a closed chapter and tomorrow he lands up in RK mansion searching for her . All the male characters in this show are cuckooheads ! That's why I want Bala single ..!
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Nim

He is in RK mansion . But this is so random . Yesterday he tells Aryan that Madhu is a closed chapter and tomorrow he lands up in RK mansion searching for her . All the male characters in this show are cuckooheads ! That's why I want Bala single ..!

ufff...sultan is in HIS house. see lights are diff...check it out!!! hahahaπŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ashi Sultan is not in RK's house, he is in his own home! Poor bashers wont get to bash him nowπŸ˜† Cvs are smart giving sulbala an eyelock!πŸ˜†

Interview: AR said, Sultan will always be there if MB needs help,basically call him he aint far away! and DD said, MB doesnt feel for Sultan it was more for the child, so can those who were being a meanie to MB apologise pleasE?πŸ˜† Waise pagal seems to be the famous word to describe RK NOW! Radha is such an idiot! sorry AnπŸ˜†πŸ˜† She talks about understanding what MB s going through, go to hell RadhaπŸ˜† MB should have left and see if RK truly had the guts to kill himself! He loves himself too much he wont do it! BUT him smiling when MB was in pain was the cherry on the cake for me! WHY? WELL because Shahi is right, CVs are intentionally ruining RK nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
No kittu,
the placce where sultan is ,is his house.But i think they shot separate scenes of him in a hurry,and interspersed with RK mansion.They are going to show him in RK mansion,maybe he reads the media reports or paddy calls him as she may not be reaching her phone,RK's dream seems very lame.
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Meenu

I'm pretty close to quitting too . If they go even worse from the handcuff scene ( I'm dreading even voicing what I'm thinking ...) which has me disgusted enough .. Il have to quit too ... Not even for DD , can I watch this ...! I wish it was easier , could have been if I were a fangirl... But nope ...

Dont bother about MF .. A lot of his fans are disgusted ... There are very few who are genuinely not finding anything wrong in his actions . Most are defending for the heck of it or because they don't want to admit that his character is in the gutter now . Let it be .. The way his character is deteriorating by the day , even his staunchest admirers will find it hard to defend him ... Baaki .. Even after all this , if people want to continue glorifying them .. Then we can't say or argue enough to change their mindsets . They like abuse , so be it then !

The show has become unbearable! I fail to see where one find laughter in such a scene if am being honest.; but then again everyone has a different mindset, so I wont bother learning psychology to explain this. But at the same time, I too am allow to criticise and call him a pyscho, as no other word would do him justice.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I said nah yesterday cvs confirm RK is now the antagonist, and today was another piece of evidence when he smiled and overlooked her pain to satisfy himself. He does not love her, and dont give me that shit about his childhood as i dont believe that excuses anything.

Radha is promoting his behaviour by bowing down to him everytime πŸ₯±
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: nlm4

No kittu,

the placce where sultan is ,is his house.But i think they shot separate scenes of him in a hurry,and interspersed with RK mansion.They are going to show him in RK mansion,maybe he reads the media reports or paddy calls him as she may not be reaching her phone,RK's dream seems very lame.

I dont think he is there! But even if he was in that bedroom it will be solely RK's dream and hence him handcuffing MBπŸ€”
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I dont question sultan being there,cos there is nothing wrong in checking on her well being,if he feels she is in danger.Cmon the relationship has moved ahead to trust and calling her by first name,and the aryan pledge too.
Didnt roma take in atotal stranger,paddu with her daughter,who does that now.In mbeiej land they are stressing on humanity.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.