Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheDragonLady thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys this MB has taken a toll on me... I am unable to concerntrate...

The epis are getting traumatic... I dont know where this all is heading... but this is no entertainment which gives you a creepy feeling...

Anyways Ill quit MB for a month... atleast till am done with exams... I cant lose my sanity for a show...

See you guys after a month...
Bye... Enjoy... hugs
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Chand... Kamal se yaad aaya..
 whatever Junoon charcaters  i saw .. whether its SRK in Darr or Ajay devgan in some movie... SRk in with MAdhuri in some movie.. or Viraj in Soubhgya..  i never wished and liked those Characters... i hated them and never wished them to get their love...

but thing was entirely different for the movie  Gunaa of Kamal... Man  thats is called real Junoon... even the Girl will fall for him...

Edited by pennu - 11 years ago
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hi nee,chand and shamon.

Shamon,me too thinking the same,yet still addicted.Do take a break if u can.

Nee,how are u feeling now?
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shamon

Guys this MB has taken a toll on me... I am unable to concerntrate...

The epis are getting traumatic... I dont know where this all is heading... but this is no entertainment which gives you a creepy feeling...

Anyways Ill quit MB for a month... atleast till am done with exams... I cant lose my sanity for a show...

See you guys after a month...
Bye... Enjoy... hugs

sam
all the besst for ur exams!!
and i agree its traumatic to see a girl suffer and some of them enjoying it amuses me even more!! so take a break!
am taking a break too again!!
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -nee-

woah u sound happy to see madhu getting tortured emotionally!!

i agree with pennu! me too liking the sheer unpredictability of d show. its definitely entertaining. that doesn't mean we don't sympathize with madhu or accept RK's act as loving. RK is a chr of extremes. he reacts in certain way n tries to get his way. how madhu is going to get out of it is going to be interesting. why shd we sit in a corner n brood with madhu or get hyper n rant at RK. evn nearly a year, cvs are maintaining such a high level of discussion - that is really good for d show. and the actors are getting wonderful scenes to enact. both VD n DD are getting terrific scenes that it is a treat to watch both of them. if one day VD impresses you, then it is DD's turn.

as a viewer i am enjoying the drama, n acting of d leads. story is definitely interesting. i am not going to see it as a epic love story or anything. just watch it for its drama. yes there are elts i might not agree with, that doesn't mean it can't exist. we can definitley point out illogical representations but i feel we shdn't forget that this is a tv show meant for entertainment. so off to watch psycho RK n his hilarious oneliners (i loved it today!)

good night guys!!!
-Nia04- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nlm4

Hi nee,chand and shamon.

Shamon,me too thinking the same,yet still addicted.Do take a break if u can.

Nee,how are u feeling now?

am good!!
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -nee-

woah u sound happy to see madhu getting tortured emotionally!!

Meenu why you feel so.. may be my sentence was wrong..😕. what i said was ... I am NOT defending RK's phsyco act and  I a m NOT enjoying Madhu's pain... but feeling the show interesting...
TheDragonLady thumbnail
@nimmi- I was planing to do it since long but cudnt... and since last two epis it affecting a lot... so finaly had to do it
-Nia04- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pennu

Meenu why you feel so.. may be my sentence was wrong..😕. what i said was ... I am NOT defending RK's phsyco act and  I a m NOT enjoying Madhu's pain... but feeling the show interesting...

i understtood what u said!
i just cannot enjoy a show for the same!
TheDragonLady thumbnail
@meenz- thnx yaa... its going overboard...yeh do it.. u vil save urself frm torture

yup njoying to the extent that its being called childish...naive... doesnt know to express *dead*

PS- Infact I feel someone should file an PIL... because today TV media has wide reach and such things dont give right message