DP#75 Aaj ke shyaam Sikky ke naam... - Page 70

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Misha-

Caught glimpse of one scene from work, watched on mute where Madhu crying helplessly and RK is smiling looking at her as if he is enjoying her in pain ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Wht the hell is happening?? m numb...mute pe dekhke mera ye haal hai ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅบ

Misha.. it wasn't like RK was enjoying Madhu's pain.. but he wasn't seeing her Pain... and thats what Madhu felt too...

Originally posted by nlm4

I just saw the precap pictures,sultan is in his own house with the lighter and RK and madhu in their mansion.So cv's mixing and matching scenes.๐Ÿ˜•

First 2 pictures are Sultan in his house.. but if you watch carefully..
he is in RK mansion.. look at the background..
Originally posted by anji64

First 2 pictures are Sultan in his house.. but if you watch carefully..
he is in RK mansion.. look at the background..
Uh ok.Let me see the video.๐Ÿ˜Š
@ Pennu and Priya- I guess both of U are right about RK not actually listening to what Madhu was saying except she loves only him. there is a post on MF by a very good analysis, she too said that and her analysis are awesome and very easy to understand what RK and Madhu are.
Did kukuji left the show?

so many days passed.. Kuku ji and  shammu   are missing.. 
No Nimmi they are in same frame did U notice his hand, actually RK has hairy hand and Sultan has a clean waxed๐Ÿคฃ I should run before anyone catch and beat me to notice such things๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ankita24

Agree with you completely.  Its very clear that CVs dont want rishbala, they want to bring sulbala :(.
Is Cvs angry with VD??  RK track is going to be sidelined soon.  As viewers will not like rishbala anymore if RK is shown as a  psycho.  Also if they show RK force himself on madhu for physical, then that is it...  end of rishbala.  Being a rishbala fan, i am not liking this psycho track.

but why am feeling cvs want Rishbala...and sultan is only to delay comfortable patchup till ipl..
and i dun think RK wl go wd physical...cvs can never take such stupid risk..!!
If they show RK as psycho, for viewers it would be difficult to accept them as couple.  Even i just hope CVs dont take such stupid risk of physical abuse.  Some how i felt CVs love violence more than love.  Initially, when they were showing psycho ballu treating padmini, i used to close my eyes, coz i cann't stand for violence.  Now if they show RK as Psycho.. then.. Though I love DD very much, i might hv to stop watching show
Originally posted by Pramila.harish

Agree with you completely.  Its very clear that CVs dont want rishbala, they want to bring sulbala :(.
Is Cvs angry with VD??  RK track is going to be sidelined soon.  As viewers will not like rishbala anymore if RK is shown as a  psycho.  Also if they show RK force himself on madhu for physical, then that is it...  end of rishbala.  Being a rishbala fan, i am not liking this psycho track.

Oye Pramila.. Chill it has nothing to do with VD...๐Ÿ˜† I should say  he is superb in this Phsyco act... and CVs are trying get as much as possible... aslo.. giving screen spaace to new character doen't ,mean that the others are sidelines...

@bold...
 i hope.. and really hope... Cvs won't do any such thing with RK...

Originally posted by nlm4

Pennu,u are right.
Remember earlier madhu yells out sultans name to RK cos she says she cant bear his insecurities.

Even now in her own way she cares enough not to leave him,but what can she do if he drives her away and tortures her with his insecurities and ego issues,
The guy cannot even think beyond himself,,he does nt even feel her pain,yeh kaisi ishq hain.The girl is screaming out that she is a shattered glass,totally broken in and out ,numb,destroyed by him ,scarred for life and all he hears is what he wants to hear.she loves me and me alone.
Does this mean that just because the RK loves her and only she can take care of hi,.he just keep on taking and she just giving.She will be sapped out.

Before it was only to take Revenge on Madhu.. and he didn't see thelove  instead what he saw was.. yes she is falling for me...

Now.. all he need to to be loved by Madhu.. so he not seeing her broken heart just want to see her love...

And don't think that I am defending RK's 
phsyco act... and enjoying madhu's pain... but i feel the show as interesting... 
Originally posted by ankita24

i have no hopes on RK's character...who is making mockery of madhu's feelings 
why is she so uncomfortable..is smthing wrond wd AC...
behaving as if nothing happened ..evrthting ws always fine..
only to get rid of his own sufferings for missing the entertainment dose in the form of madhu
and i can only see the same mandap wala evil RK back wd double strength...
bt i have expectations frm madhu dt she wont give up..should i expect this much

same expectations here...

BTw am i taking from past kya...๐Ÿค” I reached  at page 88 only..