Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChocoSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Caught glimpse of one scene from work, watched on mute where Madhu crying helplessly and RK is smiling looking at her as if he is enjoying her in pain 😭 

Wht the hell is happening?? m numb...mute pe dekhke mera ye haal hai 😭🥺
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manonids

Perhaps ! ..But, its so stupid ...I was almost speechless ...what's happening ! His dialogues had no head or tail! I am just totally put off with the writer today! . 

RS dialogues, his writing are awesome in BV as well as Veera. But he never get recognition for that from those shows, like he is getting from MB fans. With RK dialogues he is enjoying online appreciation. So he might not want to stop it. But it is time I feel before it backfires completely.

anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pennu

i don't thinks its real Anki... its to pull all the fans...😆

It doesn't make sense ..
anybody can come to RK mansion  anytime?

first all the doors didn't have locks.. and now no security.
.ajeeb superstar  and ajeeb uska mansion..
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita24

nyc idea... why cant madhu blackmail RK and escape...!!

RK is a straightout weak person,hiding behind the threat of a knife and emotionally blackmailing her into surrendering.

So the reason why madhu decides to give him a second chance is because he Threatens to harm himself.😡
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

It is really time loyal Rishbala fans to be worried. This track of Rishbala is not in their favour.

@red..
Agree Shahi..
when she was screaming out  with pain that she loves RK and only RK..
RK's expression really scared me... he didn't saw her pain in her voice or on her face.. all he hear was Madhu loves him and only him...

[/QUOTE]

And Madhu noticed his look very well and she was disgusted.

This track will make Madhu to understand real RK more and it would not be something she would like. All her love might go after seeing the real RK, cos this was not the man she loved.  We very well know with whom she fell in love. The RK who has a dark past and disturbed because of his father's suicide and his mother's remarriage. And she saw it from Radhaji's eyes, cos Radha was the one who show her the picture of their past and connected it to RK's behaviour.

And this track will make viewers too see the real RK, so if they are going this way for RK character, then would the viewers want Madhu to stay with him. I don't think so.

[/QUOTE]

very well said shahi..just hope smthing lk ds happens..
if RK keeps on asking madhu she loves him or not
may prompt her to really stop loving him...
but i doubt if cvs wl make madhu hate him
cz madhu is ishq factor n RK is junoon
so cvs wl keep showing ds only..
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
is ds just a coincidence or smthing else..first pennu den ami now meenu😲
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nlm4

No nidz.
shahi cracked the code.
They are making it clear that she can never love another person as she herself is totally broken,thus refuting all the characterless claims of anti madhu voices and also clearing sultan and aryans linkages with yesterdays episode and then them saying it will always be the two of us and noone else,read ,madhu.
Now whatever breakup un the rishbala equation will be only and only brought about by RK.
He is the culprit and madhi cannot be blamed.
Smart CV's.

Well, that's was very much clear to those who are TRUE FANS of RISHBALA and those who shout their guts out making silly claims, are bunch of DOUBLE FACED FANS, who havent crossed the age to understand human emotions, let alone dynamics of any show!  They simply live for their favorites! I am sure today's dialogues will make them believe that Madhu never loved Sultaan! .Much needed to shut their mouth for some time !

PS: I am writing in caps so that stalkers can get the right meaning! 
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Misha-

Caught glimpse of one scene from work, watched on mute where Madhu crying helplessly and RK is smiling looking at her as if he is enjoying her in pain 😭 

Wht the hell is happening?? m numb...mute pe dekhke mera ye haal hai 😭🥺

what more can we expect from a sadistic ! ...
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
My reactions to todays episode:

RK's dialogues and behaviour. Please stop.its going over my head.

Madhu 😭 How much more to take b4 u give up.

S3RG---👏Dialogue of the day-Main bhi aurat hoon,doosri aurat ki dhajjiyaan udthe nahin dekh sakthi,though she was doing pendulumgiri,Akhir maa bhi hain.

Precap:Sultan 😲 Dream of RK ?

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Maybe one day he will make Madhu say she loves Sultan too, if this continues.How much can a person take. There will come a limit na.  So she might say that to see if she says that then what will happen, cos even when she says she loves RK and only him, nothing changes.

I think RK might make her do something very extreme with his insecurity..

today when i was watching the epi.. and RK was keep on asking the same question about.. "You love me only right tell me"... For a moment i wished Madhu to say it not only you i love... but no.. Madhu won't lie like that...

If Madhu ever leaves RK and move on.. it won't be bcos she will fall in love with anyone.. and she won't tell RK that she love Sultan... and it won't be bcos she will see the real RK.. she already saw the real RK at mantap...  but only bcos she hate to see her love like this.. and today she cleared that tooo... It make her hate more when he question about her love...