DP#75 Aaj ke shyaam Sikky ke naam... - Page 66

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Manonids

Are the makers, especially the writer trying to belittle Madhu's pain ? Rk's dialogues, apparently were entertaining/stupid, but considering the gravity of the situation, they look superfluous/forced to me. It was more like to entertain RK fans, these dialogues are written! 

agree nids...i felt the same...!!
Originally posted by chinki_onlyme

Remb Paddo's dream before marriage...Ballu called Madhu vinashbala...Same way RK got to know abt sultan's musical lighter😛😆😆

They have killed Ballu so early na..
they should have shown the guruji's waani to come true..
Jaise jaise  ladki  naam kamaayegi  waise waise Ballu ki haalat buri hogi

Vinashbala..

Originally posted by devikamd

You know what Madhu should do??
Next time RK take out the knife...she should take it from him...
and use it on her...!! That ought to do something to RK..!🤔

I don;t know Devu.

From the look of him, he is happy even when she said she is dead inside, he has broken her completely. So if she do something like that, he might be more happy she did it for him.

Originally posted by angelanki

Precap is so wierd.. if its in real wat was sultan doing in rk mansion :-/

i don't thinks its real Anki... its to pull all the fans...😆
Originally posted by Shahisthi

And also to get fans for RS.

Perhaps ! ..But, its so stupid ...I was almost speechless ...what's happening ! His dialogues had no head or tail! I am just totally put off with the writer today! . 

Are the makers, especially the writer trying to belittle Madhu's pain ? Rk's dialogues, apparently were entertaining/stupid, but considering the gravity of the situation, they look superfluous/forced to me. It was more like to entertain RK fans, these dialogues are written! 

Nids if they have shown this couple as teens & if it was love story of them then it would be digestible but its not...

Isn't it amazing people still have explanation for his behavior of now...New explanation of the day "He's behaving like 5 yr old kid"😵
Originally posted by anji64

They have killed Ballu so early na..
they should have shown the guruji's waani to come true..
Jaise jaise  ladki  naam kamaayegi  waise waise Ballu ki haalat buri hogi

Vinashbala..

They are giving SOME of the characteristics of Ballu to RK. So maybe not to keep two similar character sin one show, they make Ballu exit from the show. This is what I get for the reason for Ballu's exit looking at the current scenes of RK.

Dil Jumping jampang gili gili aa
EPISODE🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
PRECAP😃😃
Originally posted by devikamd

You know what Madhu should do??
Next time RK take out the knife...she should take it from him...
and use it on her...!! That ought to do something to RK..!🤔

nyc idea... why cant madhu blackmail RK and escape...!!

No nidz.
shahi cracked the code.
They are making it clear that she can never love another person as she herself is totally broken,thus refuting all the characterless claims of anti madhu voices and also clearing sultan and aryans linkages with yesterdays episode and then them saying it will always be the two of us and noone else,read ,madhu.
Now whatever breakup un the rishbala equation will be only and only brought about by RK.
He is the culprit and madhi cannot be blamed.
Smart CV's.