Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜ƒFor me it was not junoos cos he does not make her do it ,it was by chance,an accidental thing,but he feels her walking on his blood is destiny.
Actaully grihapravesh with blood,i cant comprehend the significance of it,does it signify good or bad according to tradition?
Madhu.i feel was plain disgusted by his second question and she seemed not to affected/impressed by the bloody walk.
Pennu,can u add to the thoughts.
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nlm4

πŸ˜ƒFor me it was not junoos cos he does not make her do it ,it was by chance,an accidental thing,but he feels her walking on his blood is destiny.

Actaully grihapravesh with blood,i cant comprehend the significance of it,does it signify good or bad according to tradition?
Madhu.i feel was plain disgusted by his second question and she seemed not to affected/impressed by the bloody walk.
Pennu,can u add to the thoughts.

Thanks ...but apparently she is walking on her own blood na ! πŸ˜† She donated the blood πŸ˜†...chalo ...lets c what Madhu has to say now ! 
gennyM thumbnail
Originally posted by: pennu

@Nimmy...
  Hero's blood will rest on Heroine's forehead.. which means unknowingly he is her destiny...and Blood symbolize the its strength...  But here Our Hero's blood went below Heroine's feet... which means unknowingly she entered into his life...

In most of the movies and soap..
its always Khoom Bhari Mang(KBM).. and here its Khoom Bhari Lang(KBL)..πŸ˜†
so its copyrighted for MB...

Makes sense pennu.So.it means madhu's entry into RK's life.But this time pucca wala entry,to stay i hope,sealed by blood.πŸ˜‰
gennyM thumbnail
Now,u got me nidz,
madhu walking on her own blood indirectly,uff,yeh tho junoon hi hain.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail

Now,u got me nidz,

madhu walking on her own blood indirectly,uff,yeh tho junoon hi hain.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But Madhu did it accidentally na πŸ˜†  So its not from her side yet but it may lead her to Junoon πŸ€”πŸ˜†
gennyM thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonids

But Madhu did it accidentally na πŸ˜†  So its not from her side yet but it may lead her to Junoon πŸ€”πŸ˜†

Nidz,what if the junoon of madhu is to get rid of RK and move ahead.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nimmi - I dont think so CV ever thinks like that and if they really think as u said then Sultan and Madhu scene too make sense and significe that they are bound to get close but nothing gonna happen like this everπŸ˜›
Manonidz thumbnail

Nidz,what if the junoon of madhu is to get rid of RK and move ahead.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Junoon is Junoon, be it for anything πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Hi and bye Ami πŸ˜†...i am logging off now ...bye all ! πŸ˜Š
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
gennyM thumbnail
Originally posted by: _MGArti_

Nimmi - I dont think so CV ever thinks like that and if they really think as u said then Sultan and Madhu scene too make sense and significe that they are bound to get close but nothing gonna happen like this everπŸ˜›

Arti,
The cv's are playing pingpong ball with madhu,passing her btw RK and sultan,and sending off paddy and trishna so that they dont intercept the ball.
And they are also playing throwball with us veiwers,btw rishbala and sulbala.
So to our sanity ,just be the ball/madhu and enjoy all the passes.
Remember DD's favorite quote,chandramukhi ho ya paro,ki farak padta yaro.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Variety is the spice of life ,and i want to taste all the spices.Why jalaao our khoon unnecessarily.
Hi Nimmi & Arti

Bye Nids
Edited by -GhostOrchid- - 11 years ago