Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
LOL!! Who is going to tweet and bash DD now? She said RK has split personality๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Nids.. thanks for the video.. I just watchd it...and i loved it... for someother reasons.. ๐Ÿ˜†
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _innocent_

LOL!! Who is going to tweet and bash DD now? She said RK has split personality๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

thats wat im thinking now. now that superstar himself admitted that he is acting AJEEB...still ppl have problem?? ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pennu

<font color="#000066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">i n the promo.. i felt as if..
RK was hiding under the bed and was waiting MAdhu to wake up...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†</font>

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† with psycho RK , it's all possible ... ๐Ÿ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KittuPratzz

thats wat im thinking now. now that superstar himself admitted that he is acting AJEEB...still ppl have problem?? ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

its a dark story, me and you are too stupid to understand๐Ÿ˜›
pennu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Pennu- DId U watch the video Nidz posted. Watch it.  After she comes to the room maybe after deciding to stay for some reason, again he is telling/forcing  Madhu to say she love him.

He wants her to say that repeatedly.He is forcing her to say that. So maybe she doesn't say it more, so he handcuffed her.

yup wathced it... he was asking the second question to her...
You love ONLy me... right????

but i think Handcuff is just a part of RK's insecurity.. that what if she ran away...

KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _innocent_

its a dark story, me and you are too stupid to understand๐Ÿ˜›

oops...right!! im proud to be STUPID... now where is my Monkey?? ๐Ÿ˜†
pennu thumbnail
OK.. me going off.. By to alll...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just saw the first half :

Madhubala Rishab Kundra u will repent not killing RK ๐Ÿ˜ก...itna acha chance kho diya ๐Ÿ˜ก  Any sensible girl with a little bit of brain would have killed him and u are bandaging him ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข Gawd !  hit the girl with hammer ! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Drashti was brilliant throughout ...Looking at RK's psychopanthy, dialogues look so FORCED and so unfit ! My head started spinning as to what is he trying to say actually ? ...๐Ÿคข...From which angle, it looks Ishq/Junoon ? Its pure Psycho torcher! .Damn! ...I wonder if MAdhu remained with RK in this state, what will she become ๐Ÿค”  Will we see rebirth of psycho Madhubala ๐Ÿ˜†
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Kittu

VD said RK is behaving Ajeeb ... I'm going to tweet babiejaan and tell her how that has pissed me off . NOT DONE ..!

@Jules

Fanatics will blow this out of proportion too ...it's another thing I saw them calling RK a split personality some time back too .. But no , how dare DD say it ...

Btw ...

DD gets lynched for her an OPINION /remark( made in jest) on a FICTIONAL character ...!

VD once called DD fat and big faced ..! I'm so glad DD and her fans have a sense of humor and laughed it off .. Had it been te other way around , people wouldv tweeted the producer , actors , channel and probably even the broadcast and information
ministry to have that clip removed ...!

Meh ...!