DP#75 Aaj ke shyaam Sikky ke naam... - Page 36

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by reenap

Nids😃  How abt me... what;s the new update,, Anything to do with bala

Watch this ...the girl behind bala is on rolls 😆
Originally posted by an12345678

She was trying to be MA S3RG and telling you all that R.K won't bow down more because of his big, fat ego. So, expecting more is wastage of your bandwidth 😆😆😆

Manonids: Split-Personality 😆😆😆 

She must be sued by the pseudo lawyers 😆

She was trying to be MA S3RG and telling you all that R.K won't bow down more because of his big, fat ego. So, expecting more is wastage of your bandwidth 😆😆😆

Manonids: Split-Personality 😆😆😆 

He was seriosly split...

One second he was an insecure crybabay...

next scene kamina smirk with attitude

Originally posted by ankita24

blooper...i really dint notice...😆

I actually kept one of my eye on her sandals yesterday..🤓 so slet me clear to you...😆
While RK was taking her to his room.. she was having her sandals... but when he reached is room.. she was shaking her leg soo forcefully that she dropped her sandals there.. then she ran awat from his room... followd by KBG.(Khoon-bhari-ghrihapravesh...) then again she came back to room... and may that time she put her sandals.. thats why it was there when she ran towards Radhaji...

Hope i cleared your doubt Devu...
😃
Originally posted by -GhostOrchid-

I met with a chottu accident while crossing..
managed to get 8 sticthes, a ligament tear and damaged my cell screen display..
and ruined my friend's premarriage surpise trip..
what a disatrous start to new year

Ohooo... 8 stiches..... Take care Ami...🤗
Originally posted by ankita24

may be they r going shirdi to meet her mom 😆

🤣
Originally posted by pennu

Ohooo... 8 stiches..... Take care Ami...🤗
OMG take care Ami 🤗

On a serious note: Loved the lines that were written for Madhubala today. The creatives remember and that is something very rare to see on Indian television. We may crib and criticize the creative team but they know their story and the demands of all the investors more than us. And, we got to see today's Madhubala because the writing team has not changed. I still have issues with the revenge drama because they chose to forget but they have done quite a neat job most of the time. 

Agree An...👏
Originally posted by priyachand

i

i feel evn if madhu stays back, she will give back to rk n deepali. it shd be. they can't just repeat same scenes again. madhu need not be docile bahu now.

Ahh Fingers crossed for that Chand...
i liked the way they portrayed Madhu today...

Edited by pennu - 11 years ago
Originally posted by pennu

I actually kept one of my eye on her sandals yesterday..🤓 so slet me clear to you...😆
While RK was taking her to his room.. she was having her sandals... but when he reached is room.. she was shaking her leg soo forcefully that she dropped her sandals there.. then she ran awat from his room... followd by KBG.(Khoon-bhari-ghrihapravesh...) then again she came back to room... and may that time she put her sandals.. thats why it was there when she ran towards Radhaji...

Hope i cleared your doubt Devu...
😃

pennu...but she didn't go back to RK's room na..!!😕