DP#75 Aaj ke shyaam Sikky ke naam... - Page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
@ Shahi ...I am talking about the story and execution ...Dialogues just convey the story!  .

Its ok if ur trying to find some reason behind this, but dont invest too much into this ...watch it if u like it else leave it ! 
Chalo I am gng now ! Enjoy !
Shahi: Availability is not the same as promotion. Like Ok is not available in many centers because Star Plus does not want it as it s competitor. 
Originally posted by Manonids

@ Shahi ...I am talking about the story and execution ...Dialogues just convey the story!  .

Its ok if ur trying to find some reason behind this, but dont invest too much into this ...watch it if u like it else leave it ! 

Why do U think I am still upset. I was last night. But am OK now.

And also U know me well enough if TRP is good, then I will be Okay with whatever track they show as far as the show is concerned.
Edited by Shahisthi - 11 years ago
Originally posted by an12345678

Shahi: Availability is not the same as promotion. Like Ok is not available in many centers because Star Plus does not want it as it s competitor. 

Even if it is available, if most of the people's favourite channel is SP and its shows, they they wouldn't switch to a channel they were not familiar na.

Like I have never ever switch to COlors before the news of DD coming in Colors show. I always had the channel, but at my home it was SP always on whether we watch or not and even when we surf the channels we might check what in ZEE TV they were showing or on Sony. Never Colors, becasue the channel is not wel known at all.
New promo..🤣

I know there is nothing to laugh about...but can't help it..!!😆
Shahi: It's a new channel so reach will not be the same. Plus, the kind of shows it used to air earlier gave it a semi-rural/rural image. It's hard to break that image.
I'll logout now. Enjoy discussing. 
What are we going to have to witness ( endure) today and tomorrow if the handcuffing is to air on Sat ?

Today is haath kaato scene ... How is RK going to torture Madhubala and us tomorrow ?
So hand cuffing madhu means..he is showering LOVE on madhu?? ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜† silly me ..didnt know that Psycho's also shower love in this way!!! ðŸ˜†