Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Manonids

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@ Ashi ..Why dont u tweet her seeking an apology๐Ÿ˜›I know ur luck doesnt work in tweeterland๐Ÿ˜† but still, why dont we not poke nose in such matters๐Ÿ˜›moral duty u see!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@ Anki ...I dont know abt the break up</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@ bye An</font>

Naat to worry Nids ... Such hurt ed people all luck also doesn't work in tweeterland ...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ...

BTW -

Vivian said in his interview that he doesn't endorse all that is being shown onscreen and that people should not resort to such extremes ..

I'm thinking ... Should he have said this in his interview ... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Scarlett.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Hope DD did not hurt ed anyones feelings this time z ๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜† true๐Ÿคฃ
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Colors has fallen to 4th position now.

SP- from 291 last week to 284 this week
Zee - from 207 last week to 187 this week
Sony- from 175 last week to 164 this week
Colors - from 191 last week to 156 this week

So ratings being less is cos of Channel.

Maybe if it is the same cities when we got around 4 TRP, this time it might have been the same as 4, I feel. New cities might have SP as their favourite channel adn COlors might be their least one.
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anji64

๐Ÿ˜ŠSBB-Aajtak ?@ATSBB 10m

You all are invited for SBB's B'Day party jahan milenge KSG, Drusti Dhami, Hina Khan, Gurmeet Chaudhary, Kushal Tondon, Diya Baati family.

Someone is missing in the list ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Colors is a new channel compared to the rest three and thus its reach might not be the same. Plus, would like to know whether Colors is a paid channel. If yes, then cable operators may not include it in their package.  Edited by an12345678 - 11 years ago
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Someone is missing in the list ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

lol..i guess dt someone is merged not missing...๐Ÿคฃ
-brokensoul- thumbnail

Shahi I know ur quite upset along with many of us, but still I feel lets not take it too much on urself. ๐Ÿ˜Š Only makers understand what they are doing, fans can only express their views! However, I must add this PH has been quite firm from the starting abt what they are doing and gives a damn about what online fanatics throw on them! 

I am also trying to do that Nidz. Just trying to find reasons and adjust to this.

They are only saying they are not listening, but they are listening to certain online fans. It is very clear from some dialogues.
ankita24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: an12345678

Colors is a new channel compared to the rest three and thus its reach might not be the same. Plus, would like to know whether Colors is a paid channel. If yes, then cable operators may not include it in their package. 

am tata sky subscriber..colors used to be paid initially but not now..!!

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Originally posted by: an12345678

Colors is a new channel compared to the rest three and thus its reach might not be the same. Plus, would like to know whether Colors is a paid channel. If yes, then cable operators may not include it in their package. 

It is not paid I think. An.

It is just channel is not promoted at all in small cities. It is only 4 year old channel whereas Zee and Sony are the oldest I think and SP does lot of promotion especially in small cities by sending their stars there every year before their Star Parivar Awards.
ankita24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Colors has fallen to 4th position now.

SP- from 291 last week to 284 this week
Zee - from 207 last week to 187 this week
Sony- from 175 last week to 164 this week
Colors - from 191 last week to 156 this week

So ratings being less is cos of Channel.

Maybe if it is the same cities when we got around 4 TRP, this time it might have been the same as 4, I feel. New cities might have SP as their favourite channel adn COlors might be their least one.

dts why ST said digitilisation wont be in favour of colors..๐Ÿ˜•
l