Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

Colors Article- Roli & Veeru- Rival Site

...Arjuneeti... IF-Rockerz
...Arjuneeti...
...Arjuneeti...

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Roli doubts Veeru's intentions! Sasural Simar Ka Weekly Recap 3rd-9th April

After Mataji's promise to Naina that she would be treated as an equal in the family, Siddhant had to see her sonography report, but he thought about having a baby with Roli and was heartbroken. (Watch Siddhant's distress here)

On the other hand, Roli was restless as she didn't believe Veeru's claim of being her husband. She walked out of the house when the maid was sleeping, and had memory flashes of her life with Siddhant. She also met an old friend who referred to her 1 year old marriage, but before Roli could investigate further, Veeru landed up there and took Roli away. (Watch as Veeru stops Roli from knowing the truth)

While Naina and Khushi were happy about their plan's success, Prem decided to find out the truth about the two.

Veeru scared Roli once again as he got drunk and got close to Roli, but sensing Roli's discomfort, backed off and told her that he would touch her only when she was fine with it. (Watch the scene here)

Simar, in her resolve to find Roli, told the family that she had gotten a missing announcement published in the newspaper for Roli. The family objected to this move, and tried to convince Simar that Roli was dead, but Prem and Siddhant requested the family to support Simar in her efforts. (Watch as Prem and Siddhant back Simar)

The family tried to stop the ad from getting published, but discovered that it had already been printed.

Roli too, was determined to find out the truth about her marriage and ran out of the house and went to the police station. But Veeru intercepted her, which lead to a confrontation between the two about Veeru lying about their marriage. 

Veeru once again lied to Roli about her first marriage being an unhappy one where she was tortured, and convinced her that he had lied to protect her. (Watch the confrontation here)

Naina, on the other hand, emotionally blackmailed the Bharadwaj family as she talked about Siddhant's lack of involvement, after which Sujata and Mataji asked Siddhant to forget Roli and move on in life.

Veeru had another trick up his sleeves as he saved Roli and himself from fake goons to win Roli's trust, and he succeeded as Roli declared that she trusted him completely. (Watch as Roli is fooled by Veeru)

Roli is caught between Veeru's lies and her own instinct. Will she be fooled by Veeru forever? Or will Simar manage to reach her sister before it's too late?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pn.Divyasunithiwamavasant

...Arjuneeti...
...Arjuneeti...

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
"Sujata and Mataji asked Siddhant to forget Roli and move on in life"

What the Hell? Has mataji forgotten about Daddo ji? NO she hasn't then why should sid just forget about roli!!! Arghhh I am so angry AngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by malihaahmed - 10 April 2013 at 1:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

....Melissa.....Divyasunithi

....Melissa.... Goldie
....Melissa....
....Melissa....

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
i have no more words to describe bw family especially sujatha. its all coz of this idiotic familys brainwashing that sid has started to believe roli is no more. and he mistook some one elses body as rolis. i am sure its Censored sujatha that supporting naina and sid marriage.  hate this stupid family so much. Angry Angry Angry Angry. i mean come on its only been 6 days and they asking sid to forget roli. what kind of family is this. Angry Angry Angry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Divya

...Arjuneeti...
...Arjuneeti...

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandralong

i have no more words to describe bw family especially sujatha. its all coz of this idiotic familys brainwashing that sid has started to believe roli is no more. and he mistook some one elses body as rolis. i am sure its Censored sujatha that supporting naina and sid marriage.  hate this stupid family so much. Angry Angry Angry Angry. i mean come on its only been 6 days and they asking sid to forget roli. what kind of family is this. Angry Angry Angry 

Sujata the CensoredCensoredCensored is the biggest loser in the world!!! I hate her more than khushi, she was so eager to put garland on roli's photo, I agree with u she's the only one who could suggest crap like thatAngry
amirtha_rosid Senior Member
amirtha_rosid
amirtha_rosid

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
what a idiot family i cant see ever family like this their bahu died in one week and told their son to forgot her and marry another girl how much roli do for that selfish family but mataji and sujata told sid to forget roli how they told to sid roli is his life that naico commit suicide definately mataji and sujata first one told sid to marry naina oh god how selfish both of them

...Arjuneeti...

Arabjan Goldie
Arabjan
Arabjan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Tfs...i think this is the same story cvs have planned earlier with leap.but now there's no leap,so they r showing everyone forgets roli in 6 days to initiate naina sid marriage drama. sid also started to believe that roli is no more...they r showing this to make a big drama in naina sid marriage..as usual,naina truth will be revealed on marriage day!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Divya...Arjuneeti...

.Divya Goldie
.Divya
.Divya

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Ya Sujata is also resposible for issues. Wen it comes for surrogacy she demanded her bahu to carry simar child and there comes khushi's victory. And now due to naico cut in her hand she will force sid to marry naico and mataji please do not allow sid to marry naico.  Watever sujata can do let her do. Please support sid and help him to find out Roli.

...Arjuneeti...

wamavasant IF-Dazzler
wamavasant
wamavasant

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
tfs maliha di 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top