India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Is this show ever going to evolve at all

Rani48 Goldie
Rani48
Rani48

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Is this show ever going to improve and move forward? 

This exact story line again and again and again. Rashi and Urmi against Brainless Gopi all the time. 

HOw many more KK can they come up with.  Rashi is with child and where the hell is her Husband who should be watching and taking care of his devil wife. 

She has gotten the thing she wanted from god and yet she is still after ruining another persons life and that too a girl who has never hurt her at all. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehmJustlikethat1DEEPZzzz

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Good question.. It does not look like it does it?Confused

But to be fair, I think the change was always subtle except in case of Ahem.. Even then the basic characteristics of all characters have not changed too much.

Unfortunately the current tracks are just not working for me.. Instead of showing a progression towards the -ve character paying for their sins, it seems the CVs are bent on showing the +ve characters keep sobbing or growing worse in their vices.. That, after 3 years is a bit too much.

If the CVs wanted to show a track about Gopi and Koki with Ahem in the middle, there are so many different ways.. Me, in my current Zombie state can imagine 10 different ways.. There is always Meera and her upbringing that can cause differences with Ahem in the middle having to decide who to support.. 

But this track with UrShi the evil winning and smirking while Gopi keeps taking the blame for no fault of hers is patheticDead

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top