chaitali06 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In today's episode first i missed Onir being not in at all.
Ovi's acting was not good at all. she has acted much better and gave much better experations.
I liked the scene between Savita, Manav and Teju.
Also was not happy with arjun and purvi.

I think seeing ovi's reaction seems like she will get convince to except arjun and pari after some drama. because she was not as surprised as they would think.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reshma28 thumbnail
You are right, In emotional scenes Shruti looks weired, She  is good at screaming
but  she cannot do crying scenes.
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i guess the episodes belongs to her...she was fab today,...  one of the best actor from new generation... great find by ekta
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I thought Shruti was very good . I usually don't like Ovi but felt very bad for her today because she did not even know that the little baby she was carrying died long time ago and if it was a girl or a boy ...

What Purvi and Onir did ( the baby swapping ) was a criminal act and Ovi should sue them for this .

I am liking Soham a lot these days . There was a lot of Soham all last week and I hope this week the TRPs are not that bad so that more scope is given to Soham's character ...
Now I want Soham to take some charge of the situation with Ovi .Maybe Varsha too will now come in picture and help out Ovi with some good advise ..After all varsha is her mausi , now she has changed and wants best for Archanas' children ...In Archana's absence , it is best that Varsha takes care of Ovi in her vulnerable emotional state ..

Un fortunately there is going to be another party where i guess Ovi will bring out Purvi and Arjun's secret out in front of the whole family ...

Anyway, I liked that Soham has come in picture to help Ovi ..I think he was the right person to be there for her .Maybe he will beat up Arjun ...I won't feel bad if he does that . I used to like Arjun so much but don't like him anymore ...  the man has no spine , no say ...nothing .He was not even was sorry for Ovi's child dying ...😡Ankita has left the show ( or is on a break ) but there was so much of her i nthe show today ... the producers are still using Archana as much as they can to give their show the emotional touch ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
-Mansi.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree with Tanya. I think Shruti did an amazing job in today's episode and also as she said, day by day, I'm loving Soham's character more and more, I love how he's there whenever his sisters or anyone in his family needs help, Ankit does an amazing job portraying Soham, love him! 
pagalipk thumbnail
Shruti acting  was  good... convo of ovi with archana and soham👏 
punni looks like evil queen 😈 soham did his part well... teju and savita are always😳 good .
beyond all  i liked  yesterday epi manav and ovi convo... it was nice and loved the way they both did it...  

i like asha and rd but the cvs butcher Arjun's  and purvi characters😭 a lot...
-purvideshmukh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaitali06

In today's episode first i missed Onir being not in at all.
Ovi's acting was not good at all. she has acted much better and gave much better experations.
I liked the scene between Savita, Manav and Teju.
Also was not happy with arjun and purvi.

I think seeing ovi's reaction seems like she will get convince to except arjun and pari after some drama. because she was not as surprised as they would think.

u r right
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loved Soham today.  He could be the anchor, "the Archana" that brings the family around.  

Shruthi did well, I actually teared up in the hospital scene, the character has a lot of pent up issues and insecurities that stems from her childhood (shall we blame Savita? not that it should be an excuse for Ovi's behavior).  I do not like it when she turns down her mouth though in the crying scenes, other than that, she did wonderfully especially for someone that young and new.
Edited by soapwatcher1 - 11 years ago
Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
shuthi's acting was good 2day but her acting will be fab when she screams,throws tantrums at others
the best part of show was when ovi said that she was not knowing that her kid was whether a boy or girl
felt bad at that time when she said these lines