Pavitra Rishta

Onir - A theory about his past (Page 4)

ShaktifanSwati IF-Rockerz
ShaktifanSwati
ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalmoon

Originally posted by arvifanalways

Forget about past, what the doctor did in the present and recent past is bad enough. His baby swapping, lying to his patient, discarding ovi's baby like trash , destroying evidence, changing hospital reports already qualify him as a negative character. Now it just a formality to turn him negative. 
Onir overdose( scenes filled with onir's kartoots in entire episodes) was the worst stuff on Tv i have seen. I hope Ekta has learned her lesson and stop the ONIR OVERDOSE TORTUREDead

I understand your feelings but saying Onir is a unethical doctor is going a bit to far, what is the poor man to do the bio mom asked him to give the baby ti bio dad what was he supposed to do. He is such a great man he accepted Purvi the way she is with her child. He had so many dreams build for the baby all were shattered you could see his pain clearly he loved the child as much as anyone did .
Whatever he did was for mishty that does not qualify him as a negative character he is not even close to grey, hopelessly in love maybe but not negative.
I really loved his lines yesterday "Lying  is really easy but hiding the truth is all the more difficult but when u reveal the bitter truth it is going to be hard and difficult but once u get over with it life will be all the more easier u dont have to carry the burden of anything" only a noble and honest person can say such words.

see crystalmoon again touch hood...dear

u think exactly like me dear...m so happy to read ur post...u very positive abt onir & punir jst like me...

again don grt job dear...ClapClapClapClapClapClap

crystalmoon Senior Member
crystalmoon
crystalmoon

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati86

Forget about past, what the doctor did in the present and recent past is bad enough. His baby swapping, lying to his patient, discarding ovi's baby like trash , destroying evidence, changing hospital reports already qualify him as a negative character. Now it just a formality to turn him negative. 
Onir overdose( scenes filled with onir's kartoots in entire episodes) was the worst stuff on Tv i have seen. I hope Ekta has learned her lesson and stop the ONIR OVERDOSE TORTUREDead

I understand your feelings but saying Onir is a unethical doctor is going a bit to far, what is the poor man to do the bio mom asked him to give the baby ti bio dad what was he supposed to do. He is such a great man he accepted Purvi the way she is with her child. He had so many dreams build for the baby all were shattered you could see his pain clearly he loved the child as much as anyone did .
Whatever he did was for mishty that does not qualify him as a negative character he is not even close to grey, hopelessly in love maybe but not negative.
I really loved his lines yesterday "Lying  is really easy but hiding the truth is all the more difficult but when u reveal the bitter truth it is going to be hard and difficult but once u get over with it life will be all the more easier u dont have to carry the burden of anything" only a noble and honest person can say such words.

u think exactly like me dear...m so happy to read ur post...u very positive abt onir & punir jst like me...

again don grt job dear...Clap
Seems like we have the same view on Onir and Punir 
good to know
call me Shreya 
ShaktifanSwati IF-Rockerz
ShaktifanSwati
ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged

good to know
call me Shreya 

ok i call u shreya...

shreya y not u come on onir purvi at...we discuss abt our punir & many punir fans der for punir discussion
crystalmoon
crystalmoon

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged

good to know
call me Shreya 

ok i call u shreya...

shreya y not u come on onir purvi at...we discuss abt our punir & many punir fans der for punir discussion
I drop in a few times at night but the at is inactive than.
-Mansi.- IF-Rockerz
-Mansi.-
-Mansi.-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ilovepr

Hey Shreya!
Well I loved your post and I am seriously hoping that it happens because it sounds really interesting! Aashna could have been Bengali, we never know, just know that DK and Aashna met each other and I'm not sure, but I think they were wanting kids for a long time, and she died because of complications in her pregnancy with Arjun, she was actually very sick after giving birth to him. Great post! Smile
I am glad that u liked my theory
I always thought ashna was to young for DK anyways but after seeing her in Pyar ka dard hai I was like who cares she looks younger than her own DIL LOL.
But I don't think she died giving birth to arjun. Because arjun said she used to take him to mandir and all unless he was seeing her ghost. 

No I meant she had some complications and before they went to Canada, she was really sick. she probably died before he was 10. 
crystalmoon
crystalmoon

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged

Hey Shreya!
Well I loved your post and I am seriously hoping that it happens because it sounds really interesting! Aashna could have been Bengali, we never know, just know that DK and Aashna met each other and I'm not sure, but I think they were wanting kids for a long time, and she died because of complications in her pregnancy with Arjun, she was actually very sick after giving birth to him. Great post! Smile
I always thought ashna was to young for DK anyways but after seeing her in Pyar ka dard hai I was like who cares she looks younger than her own DIL LOL.
But I don't think she died giving birth to arjun. Because arjun said she used to take him to mandir and all unless he was seeing her ghost. 

No I meant she had some complications and before they went to Canada, she was really sick. she probably died before he was 10. 

yeah that would be great ,not the dying part but at least Arjun knew his mom like he remembered her.
-Mansi.- IF-Rockerz
-Mansi.-
-Mansi.-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Hey Shreya!

yeah that would be great ,not the dying part but at least Arjun knew his mom like he remembered her.

I always cry when he says how his mom used to take him to the Mandir and everything. Cry But he obviously thinks of her, because whenever something isn't right, he talks to her picture. that also makes me cry . Cry
-Ranju- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ranju-
-Ranju-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged

I always cry when he says how his mom used to take him to the Mandir and everything. Cry But he obviously thinks of her, because whenever something isn't right, he talks to her picture. that also makes me cry . Cry
[/QUOTE]

exactly when arjun remembers his mom i also fell sadCryCry
anyways hats off 2 rithvik for bringing so much of life in d character of arjunSmileSmile 

Edited by harinirahe - 13 April 2013 at 7:46am

Go to top