Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Onir - A theory about his past (Page 2)

crystalmoon Senior Member
crystalmoon
crystalmoon

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gpreeti110

Nice post. But I think Ashna was suffering from tumour.
Thanks for the info. I always wondered how she died.Smile

crystalmoon
crystalmoon

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

your assumption quite good and 2nd one Embarrassed but i also thinking the same as ekta doesnt want to waste her money for this show so it will be good twist and also no need to introduce any of new character , she can reveal onirs past without character introducing  in front of us so ekta can do it , and it  will be more interesting for pari as already aunty is mother , mother is aunty , father is uncle and uncle is father  and if arjun and onir will be become brother then . hehe ... confusing relation .
You are right Ekta is not wasting any money on PR.
 KANJOOS Angry
ShaktifanSwati IF-Rockerz
ShaktifanSwati
ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalmoon

Hey guyz I am Shreya.Smile
Well lately I am seeing many post about how Onir is to good to be true and how there is something fishy about him.Cry
Let me get this straight I am a Onir fan and I don't think that he is negative character or he will turn negative.Smile
But still all these assumptions about his past got me thinking what if he is illegitimate to?we certainly did hear about his mom(how she used to take him to durga pooja and stuff)  this certainly does explain why he offered Purvi his help, he didn't want to see Purvi suffer the same fate that his mother did because he already was having feelings for her at that time. He did not want the child to suffer the same fate he suffered.Shocked

Mow here comes the BIG twist Shocked
Onir is DK son.Now I don't really remember how Dk's wife Ashna died but I am thinking that probably Onir's mother in her last breath called Dk in Canada to inform him about his son but Ashna heard it and died of shock .This can be a good twist in Arjun-Onir relationship .Arjun can hold Onir responsible foe his mother's death. I know I am stretching this a to far but this is Ekta's show anything can happen.
As it is my first topic I am requesting  a healthy discussion. Big smile
Thank You 

touch hood baby...

u exactly post dat was i thinking...Wink

superb & u knw i though exactly same happening in future in PR

i always thot onir is also like pari dats y he help purvi & married...

& is happening in pr so punir stick together forever...i'm so happy for dis post...

grt job done by u...for 4 u 4rom my side chocklate...ice-cream & ClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crystalmoon_OrChiD_

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
I think someone had already written about this theory earlier about Onir being DK's son and that the reason he married Purvi being to take revenge on DK through hurting Arjun.  

crystalmoon
crystalmoon

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

I think someone had already written about this theory earlier about Onir being DK's son and that the reason he married Purvi being to take revenge on DK through hurting Arjun.  

OH NO  dont get me wrong I dont think Onir is negative or will turn negative, I dont think he is the kind of guy who will take revenge on DK by marrying Purvi I am a Heart PUNIR Heart shipper to the core. I am just suggesting that he understands the pain Purvi went through and decided to help her out.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1ShaktifanSwati

crystalmoon
crystalmoon

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati86

Hey guyz I am Shreya.Smile
Well lately I am seeing many post about how Onir is to good to be true and how there is something fishy about him.Cry
Let me get this straight I am a Onir fan and I don't think that he is negative character or he will turn negative.Smile
But still all these assumptions about his past got me thinking what if he is illegitimate to?we certainly did hear about his mom(how she used to take him to durga pooja and stuff)  this certainly does explain why he offered Purvi his help, he didn't want to see Purvi suffer the same fate that his mother did because he already was having feelings for her at that time. He did not want the child to suffer the same fate he suffered.Shocked

Mow here comes the BIG twist Shocked
Onir is DK son.Now I don't really remember how Dk's wife Ashna died but I am thinking that probably Onir's mother in her last breath called Dk in Canada to inform him about his son but Ashna heard it and died of shock .This can be a good twist in Arjun-Onir relationship .Arjun can hold Onir responsible foe his mother's death. I know I am stretching this a to far but this is Ekta's show anything can happen.
As it is my first topic I am requesting  a healthy discussion. Big smile
Thank You 

touch hood baby...

u exactly post dat was i thinking...Wink

superb & u knw i though exactly same happening in future in PR

i always thot onir is also like pari dats y he help purvi & married...

& is happening in pr so punir stick together forever...i'm so happy for dis post...

grt job done by u...for 4 u 4rom my side chocklate...ice-cream & Clap

Good to know that u liked my theory.
All i want know is Purvi it appriciate and accept Onir in her life as a husband and not a friend.

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged

OH NO dont get me wrong I dont think Onir is negative or will turn negative, I dont think he is the kind of guy who will take revenge on DK by marrying Purvi I am a HeartPUNIR Heartshipper to the core. I am just suggesting that he understands the pain Purvi went through and decided to help her out.

I don't think he will turn negative either :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crystalmoon

crystalmoon
crystalmoon

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged

OH NO dont get me wrong I dont think Onir is negative or will turn negative, I dont think he is the kind of guy who will take revenge on DK by marrying Purvi I am a HeartPUNIR Heartshipper to the core. I am just suggesting that he understands the pain Purvi went through and decided to help her out.

I don't think he will turn negative either :)

Good because the whole he is evil assumptions are driving me crazy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1

Go to top