Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think someone had already written about this theory earlier about Onir being DK's son and that the reason he married Purvi being to take revenge on DK through hurting Arjun.  

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

I think someone had already written about this theory earlier about Onir being DK's son and that the reason he married Purvi being to take revenge on DK through hurting Arjun.  

OH NO  dont get me wrong I dont think Onir is negative or will turn negative, I dont think he is the kind of guy who will take revenge on DK by marrying Purvi I am a ❤️ PUNIR ❤️ shipper to the core. I am just suggesting that he understands the pain Purvi went through and decided to help her out.
crystalmoon thumbnail
Originally posted by: swati86

touch hood baby...

u exactly post dat was i thinking...😉

superb & u knw i though exactly same happening in future in PR

i always thot onir is also like pari dats y he help purvi & married...

& is happening in pr so punir stick together forever...i'm so happy for dis post...

grt job done by u...for 4 u 4rom my side chocklate...ice-cream & 👏

Good to know that u liked my theory.
All i want know is Purvi it appriciate and accept Onir in her life as a husband and not a friend.

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crystalmoon

OH NO dont get me wrong I dont think Onir is negative or will turn negative, I dont think he is the kind of guy who will take revenge on DK by marrying Purvi I am a ❤️PUNIR ❤️shipper to the core. I am just suggesting that he understands the pain Purvi went through and decided to help her out.

I don't think he will turn negative either :)
crystalmoon thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

I don't think he will turn negative either :)

Good because the whole he is evil assumptions are driving me crazy.
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
onir is not that kind person who can marry a girl for his selfish reason . and there is lots of interesting things working behind of this fantasy thought , i saw lots of discussion about this since his entry in this show but unfortunately onir proved wrong viewers so ... ./
 but unfortunately onir even dint get to know purvis fathers name but he married purvi  .onir dint know that purvi is manav deshmukhs daughter , its also a stupid thing as their marriage is registry marriage . and i really want to know which court allowed registry marriage without parents name , . but its happened . 
so  ekta probably would make him a evil for  amar prem ( but wont ever ). but my sense saying that now ekta start to replace her amar prem story 😆
arvifanalways thumbnail
Forget about past, what the doctor did in the present and recent past is bad enough. His baby swapping, lying to his patient, discarding ovi's baby like trash , destroying evidence, changing hospital reports already qualify him as a negative character. Now it just a formality to turn him negative. 
Onir overdose( scenes filled with onir's kartoots in entire episodes) was the worst stuff on Tv i have seen. I hope Ekta has learned her lesson and stop the ONIR OVERDOSE TORTURE🤢. 
Ruchikaarvilove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It can be called a good twist in Pavitra... 😊
crystalmoon thumbnail
Originally posted by: arvifanalways

Forget about past, what the doctor did in the present and recent past is bad enough. His baby swapping, lying to his patient, discarding ovi's baby like trash , destroying evidence, changing hospital reports already qualify him as a negative character. Now it just a formality to turn him negative. 

Onir overdose( scenes filled with onir's kartoots in entire episodes) was the worst stuff on Tv i have seen. I hope Ekta has learned her lesson and stop the ONIR OVERDOSE TORTURE🤢. 

I understand your feelings but saying Onir is a unethical doctor is going a bit to far, what is the poor man to do the bio mom asked him to give the baby ti bio dad what was he supposed to do. He is such a great man he accepted Purvi the way she is with her child. He had so many dreams build for the baby all were shattered you could see his pain clearly he loved the child as much as anyone did .
Whatever he did was for mishty that does not qualify him as a negative character he is not even close to grey, hopelessly in love maybe but not negative.
I really loved his lines yesterday "Lying  is really easy but hiding the truth is all the more difficult but when u reveal the bitter truth it is going to be hard and difficult but once u get over with it life will be all the more easier u dont have to carry the burden of anything" only a noble and honest person can say such words.
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That's an interesting theory Crystalmoon.  I think the discussions about Onir's past are sometimes misunderstood to mean it's a negative one or that he is a negative person.  He has broken the laws now...more than once, so from that persective he is not upstanding.  

I always felt there was something important about his past which led him to be in the position he is now in but not necessarily negative.  He is after all a very sweet person.  

There has to be some reason all the information on his past is withheld.  My feelings were that maybe he was or still is married, lost his child - maybe in birth, or someone else's child died in birth, though not his fault, he blamed himself, and he left his old life.  His treating the poor is the way he makes himself live with it, mitzvot to correct his (perceived) mistakes, and also why he never asked any questions about Purvi.  

It doesn't make him  a negative character, just a sad one who saw a chance in Purvi to regain what he lost.   

We'll maybe find out soon.  😛