Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK-MB not a typical love story. (Page 2)

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

I agree with your analysis of RK's character but, although a twisted tale of love, i don't necessarily believe for even a moment that RK and Madhubala won't end up together. At least not in the serial world; plus they've deviated from course many times since the show started so i don't think they'll stick to the Dilip-Kumar/Madhubala version of events.

well let's see. I'm still hoping that the CVs would attempt to be different. And like I said if the CVs actually plan to make RK & MB stick to the way they've been created, then I see no way RK-MB will end up together. But that's provided CVs stick to the character.
For some reason, I have confidence they will. It's going to be a year to this show, and I'm amazed that the CVs have stuck to RK & MB's character. They've evolved, and not changed. Quite a rare sight in Indian TV, I must say.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pnarsDushtDanaf.

mecrazy Goldie
mecrazy
mecrazy

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
superb post <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BinKuchKahe.

syasya Groupbie
syasya
syasya

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Totally agree with what U said...this is not a typical love story...The facts that the  love story is so twisted n complex, that's what attract me to this show... RK is so different from all other heroes that I'd seen in other serials...never have I seen hero with so much attitude, arrogance n pride...n RK is one such character...RK amused me ...entertain me with his acting n dialogue...according to me he's not abusive...physically or emotionally...because Madhu was never a victim...how do I define a victim? for me a victim is someone who r unable to answer or fight back the abuser... well Madhu certainly dun fall under that category...she always give back as good as she get... infact I think Madhu got the upperhand in their relationship...She can make Rk dance to her tune if she know how to go about with it ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BinKuchKahe.ayaazukideewani

rupa1939 Senior Member
rupa1939
rupa1939

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
no tragic end please.keep them together .thhis is primetime soap.
JOHNdaCENA IF-Dazzler
JOHNdaCENA
JOHNdaCENA

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Gud infact brilliant analysis do it mre oftn.

BinKuchKahe.

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Lovely post. I agree completely. The couple we saw today will never be able to live with each other, nor without each other. They are COMPLICATED and that makes their story INTRIGUING.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverForUMaria-capriBinKuchKahe.

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
I never thought this was a typical love story.
Having been set on the film industry itself showed that this was going in a different direction. That was attracted me to it in the fist place.
Then having brought R.K.  as a Super star with attitude was another clue that this character and his delivery of his dialogues was filmy and outside of norm.
WE the viewers have put the moniker of them being eternally in love etc etc.
Some still aspire for  them being together no matter how R.K. behaves or how MB reacts.
When the CV's have gone to great length to build the so called romance and then call the whole thing fake was another way to tell us this is not your typical love story.
Expecting R.K. to be typical goes against his persona and expecting MB to go against her nature would not be fair.
So it is not going to surprise me if this ends in Tragedy or MB moves on to save her sanity.
To show a main lead with dementia and bring in a gangster tells us expect the "Unexpected"

_Tangled_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Tangled_
_Tangled_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Very nice post..

BinKuchKahe.

Go to top