Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

JustAboutEverything!!!(strictly invites only ) (Page 65)

-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged

-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Ami

Hang on ... Terrible network here ...
-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Ami

So glad you finally posted your essay . So far it's been just mr and Nids ...

@VD - never liked him as an actor ... Still don't ... Totally weird that he hams and underacts at the same time ... I don't know how he manages this feat ... ROFL But he does ... I swear ...! Like when he twitches his lips an goes aahaaan... It's totally a rip off of SRK's twitch ... like exactly the same ... And i can't stand it ... His expressions are very bland most of the times ... Since Youv stopped watching the show , i can't even point out this specific scene recently where I was left pulling my hair thinking ... What te hellis going on in his head ..? Madhu is talking and I swear .. It looks like it's either rk or VD who's asleep with his eyes open ... ROFL Very bland eyes especially when present in the same frame as DD .. who has the most expressive eyes ever ...his way of expressing anger - nostril flaring .. very annoying ..!

Wont lie though - Always found him very good looking despite the excessive weight ad totally chilled out in real life ...

However his twitter antics , the arrogant vibes that he gives off ... PDA and lastly his fans have forced me to change my opinion on his personality ... Strange ... I don't even fins him good looking now ... Blame Salman for this ...LOL These two make quite a couple ... Wayyy hotter ...! Star

@JDJ - DD has surprised me... She's good at the latka jhatkas but I'm really impressed at how much she's improved technically ...! If only people had taken some time off from bashing her 'cheap clothes' or 'vulgar act' , they wouldv noticed ... Her toes pointed , her back straight , hands fully open , her fluidity and other things that were missing in her first act ...! But logon ko'lick Se phursat kahaa ? LOL

@ST - Cannot be underestimated true ... That way , no one can be underestimated but ST has genuinely lost her charm ..! She's put on a lot of weight and looks huge and masculine ...!I had great expectations from her in the last act bit oh boy it was terrible ...!

@KVB - I don't know about this guy ...! Iv said this n no of times that I can't stand his wannabeness and whenever I see him I wanna chop off his Beiber locks ...! He looks like an overgrown kid ...! @his dance - terrible so far including his first one ...!

@Salman / Tushar --

I read some post that DD's choreo should have been Tushar ..

While I agree that the guy is a revelation ... truth is that nobody knew how he would be before JDJ .. Had Dd decided to participate next yr ... she wouldv been paired up with him assuming he would make it big after JDJ .. But right now .. It had to be Salman ... I wasn't one bit surprised ...!

He's their star choreo , is doing movies now .. this is probably his last JDJ.. is rubbing shoulders with all the IMp people ( watch TOIFA that was aired last night ) .. He's in a different league right now .. DD is the channels pin up girl .. No surprise that they were paired up ...

I definitely agree that Saam needs to reinvent himself .. Already told Ami so many times ... Been watching him for last 3 yrs .. will get monotonous for sure .. for someone who watches him for the first time - they will still like him ...

@expression -- oh yes Ami .. Still can't get over it .. Day Dreaming
I think Johar gave an extra 1 for him ...LOL He was beaming when Kapil said DD and Salman .. I only realizeduch later .. Why ... LOL
-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged

-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Awww Ami ...

Thanks for the siggy ... Il comment in like a few mins

On the road right now ...
Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by miraya_shivya

Ami

So glad you finally posted your essay . So far it's been just mr and Nids ...

@VD - never liked him as an actor ... Still don't ... Totally weird that he hams and underacts at the same time ... I don't know how he manages this feat ... ROFL But he does ... I swear ...! Like when he twitches his lips an goes aahaaan... It's totally a rip off of SRK's twitch ... like exactly the same ... And i can't stand it ... His expressions are very bland most of the times ... Since Youv stopped watching the show , i can't even point out this specific scene recently where I was left pulling my hair thinking ... What te hellis going on in his head ..? Madhu is talking and I swear .. It looks like it's either rk or VD who's asleep with his eyes open ... ROFL Very bland eyes especially when present in the same frame as DD .. who has the most expressive eyes ever ...his way of expressing anger - nostril flaring .. very annoying ..!

Wont lie though - Always found him very good looking despite the excessive weight ad totally chilled out in real life ...

totally agree with u Ashi on all the aforementioned part ...

However his twitter antics , the arrogant vibes that he gives off ... PDA and lastly his fans have forced me to change my opinion on his personality ... Strange ... I don't even fins him good looking now ... Blame Salman for this ...LOL These two make quite a couple ... Wayyy hotter ...

I have strong dislike for PDA actors to the extent that I can royally overlook if they actually do something genuinely good onscreen LOL...So I am compulsive basher of such actors ...VD and Vahb tweeter antics are too annoying for me Dead...and I am sure looking at VD's recent tweets, something has surely happen bw him and PH that he gives back on tweeter ...in all fairness, I find it annoying and highly unprofessional that he is throwing hints that someone in the PH wants him out ...in a recent interview, he has openly admitted that some people dont want him in the show ...no one is fool enough, not to guess that its from the PH itself ! ...He's openly attacking the PH ...as if in future, if he left the show by chance, then he can say I am not at fault ...! huh ! In such matters, he needs to take example from DD who has managed to build a decent image in the industry so far ! 

@JDJ - DD has surprised me... She's good at the latka jhatkas but I'm really impressed at how much she's improved technically ...! If only people had taken some time off from bashing her 'cheap clothes' or 'vulgar act' , they wouldv noticed ... Her toes pointed , her back straight , hands fully open , her fluidity and other things that were missing in her first act ...! But logon ko'lick Se phursat kahaa ? LOL

As per recent spoilers, she is going to do aerial act on hum rahein ya na rahein kal ...song 

@ST - Cannot be underestimated true ... That way , no one can be underestimated but ST has genuinely lost her charm ..! She's put on a lot of weight and looks huge and masculine ...!I had great expectations from her in the last act bit oh boy it was terrible ...!

@KVB - I don't know about this guy ...! Iv said this n no of times that I can't stand his wannabeness and whenever I see him I wanna chop off his Beiber locks ...! He looks like an overgrown kid ...! @his dance - terrible so far including his first one ...!

@Salman / Tushar --

I read some post that DD's choreo should have been Tushar ..

While I agree that the guy is a revelation ... truth is that nobody knew how he would be before JDJ .. Had Dd decided to participate next yr ... she wouldv been paired up with him assuming he would make it big after JDJ .. But right now .. It had to be Salman ... I wasn't one bit surprised ...!

He's their star choreo , is doing movies now .. this is probably his last JDJ.. is rubbing shoulders with all the IMp people ( watch TOIFA that was aired last night ) .. He's in a different league right now .. DD is the channels pin up girl .. No surprise that they were paired up ...

I definitely agree that Saam needs to reinvent himself .. Already told Ami so many times ... Been watching him for last 3 yrs .. will get monotonous for sure .. for someone who watches him for the first time - they will still like him ...

@expression -- oh yes Ami .. Still can't get over it .. Day Dreaming
I think Johar gave an extra 1 for him ...LOL He was beaming when Kapil said DD and Salman .. I only realizeduch later .. Why ... LOL
Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GhostOrchid-

@VD: I do like him at RK..and still find him good looking (despite gaining weight)...I especially like him when RK is livid  with anger..I dunno I see more than nostril flaring...I feel thats strength ..angry scenes...another thing I like is voice modulation.. ..my opinion..but def needs to improve in romance
havent seen MB since ages so I wouldnt know the scenes you mentioned...
and yes PDA is something I dontlike..since I am not active on twitter...didnt know till u enlightened

@DD: I got to admit... has one of the most expressive eyes ever..dont give her dialogues ..her eyes talk and face talk...very few can achieve that feat

@JDJ:

I am surprised too..coz its one thing to dance in  a show with innumerable reherssal and another to dance live..that too against awesome dancer..with an awesome partner and after only 4 hrs of rehersal..apart from the toes and hands and pooints..the extensions and flexibilty was awesome..given that she has a bad back..just needs to be lighter and give more ttime

@ST: she looks lost and not quite herself in dance (antics are still the same)

@Tushar being DD's choreo.: you know  who started that topic in the forum..surprisingly not DD fans...they are sticking to Salman...I read CHakku and a finger fetish talking about it

I know they wouldnt have given DD a new choreo without knowing how he actually was..the fact that he was assigned Ekta already spells it out..but then Ekta stuck gold thanks to this...no one would have thought he is this good..I know too early to say but arguably the best dancer JDJ has seen..

If SI participates next year..which is almost certain, I see SI-Tushar pairing unless he wins this year and doesnt participate next year

Btw I was surprised they assigned ST a unkown face

@Expression Day DreamingBlushingDay Dreaming

@KJo: ROFL

sincce you are totally loving DD Salman..this is fr u

awww such a cute siggy Tongue  they are cool ! 

Edited by Manonids - 17 June 2013 at 10:42am

Go to top