Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

JustAboutEverything!!!(strictly invites only ) (Page 64)

-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks An Hug

Good Night and TC . Please drop in again sometime . Smile

Looks like the ditcher ain't turning up tonight . Just hope everything is okay .

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Hello Shello whosoever is here LOL ( however, i am sure no one is here except me LOL) ...

@ Ashi ...yup ...Lady VD along with KVB and his wife landed on MB sets for shooting some rain segment for Zoom TV ...Here, VD was asked abt KVB as a dancer in jdj ...and Oh man ...lady VD was going gaga over KVB ...  Here is the link if u want to see it :

She even remembers his score too LOL,...all staged for JDJ promotion ...Nataunake kahen ke LOL

Here is the link for what few friends of DD have to say abt her in JDJ: 

ST act was such a big put off ..but Meghna and Shaan are surely a surprise package ...I didnt like even Shiv act  either ...Lauren is a trained dancer ...Can't find flaws in her act ! ...Dont know what's the purpose of having a trained dancer as contestant ? ...Even Esha was a clear cut winner last season ...Lets c what lies ahead! 

@ An ...Hi Smile..Long time ...How are u doing ?...JDJ forum amuses me ...No one is interested in any other contestant except DD LOL...Phul ho ya Kaante, sab DD ke naam CoolLOL
-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Nids

I havnt seen the video where VD and Mrs are asked about KVB . Only seen the one where the two couples make crass jokes on condoms . Strange (not surprising though ) that none of VD fans will find this vulgar. Duniya bhar ki hai tauba macha rakhi hai screaming vulgar vulgar after DD's act . We were watching with out maami, chachi, mumma, papa during this act , chi chi !

Arre , the act was promoted on the channel . Everyone and their dog knew what was going to happen in the act . Why in the world did these people even sit with their maamis and chachis to watch the act ? DD Se Itna pyaar ? LOL Are they going to watch Rk Madhu SR siting with their families too ? No right !
Absurd !

KVB lands up on MB set to promote himself in JDJ . Had DD done done this - landing up on KSG s/ etc set people would hve bashed her left right and centre. The girl is so dignified that I assure you she will never even talk about GC/Gurti fans and how she wants to work with him (like he did before the finale last year ) to get his fanbase to vote for her . Look at some of the pics from JDJ sets . KVB lampooning around for attention while DD standing quietly on the side . She dances and her job is over . It's not her fault if the channel is going apeshit promoting her . Kuch toh baat hogi DD mien that theyr promoting her this much . They never promoted Anandi or even Tapasya last year .

If KVB spends as much time working on his performances as he does on these antics , he stands a better chance at going forward . Getting VD and mrs to promote you will only take you so far mister .

@Shiv- lmao ... VD fans are pissed that he got saved. Hilarious considering VD himself rooted for him on twitter before JDJ started LOL

@ST - Sure ... Such a big let down .. But you will see gee acing the next act for sure , will tell later why ...LOL

Meghna is not brilliant but very endearing ... I want her to go forward .

Lauren and IGT kids - Agreed . Just give them the trophy or ask them to leave . You have a Shrikanth and you have Lauren ... How dumb is this ?

PS- The kind of 'Chi Chi' reactions coming in after DD's act are both pathetic and hilarious LOL ...
the 'lick' in particular has shocked the hell out of some people ... LOL Have they never seen any international dance shows ? Agreed , it was very bold by Indian standards ... But if only they'd paid a little attention to the rest of the dance , they wouldv realized that there are other steps way bolder ... Especially the lipstick smudging and the hug in the end ... which was very explicit ... But people are still hung up on the 'lick'... LOL

This wasn't everyones cup of tea . Either you will love it or you will hate it .. But te double standards annoy me. The same people going gaga over Isha salman KVB hot act last year are creating a fuss over this one !

The same people going gaga over aarti's sizzling avatar in the first appearance are ripping apart DD's clothes in this one ...

And lastly ... ST fans ke toh kya kehne ... Their fav used to bathe in bikinis in a reality show on National television and thu had no problem with it but this ... was tauba tauba ...

Cute ...LOL

PPS- Ami , I still can't get over Salman's brilliant as phuck expressions in the song ... Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by miraya_shivya

Nids

I havnt seen the video where VD and Mrs are asked about KVB . Only seen the one where the two couples make crass jokes on condoms . Strange (not surprising though ) that none of VD fans will find this vulgar. Duniya bhar ki hai tauba macha rakhi hai screaming vulgar vulgar after DD's act . We were watching with out maami, chachi, mumma, papa during this act , chi chi !

I posted the YT link in previous comment ...u can see it ! LOL  ur lub for Vd will reach another height like mine LOL  PDA couples at their best ..I wonder if they are so talented in dhol-peete ke selling them, why dont they use their skills in some business LOL...Khade ho jao sadak pe LOL

Arre , the act was promoted on the channel . Everyone and their dog knew what was going to happen in the act . Why in the world did these people even sit with their maamis and chachis to watch the act ? DD Se Itna pyaar ? LOL Are they going to watch Rk Madhu SR siting with their families too ? No right !
Absurd ! 

Seriously ...Though I dont know ABCD of the dance form, I knew its going to be wild ! I ...RK-Madhu ...hmmm wahan koi chance nahe hai LOL...bcos actor enacting RK is allergic to intimate scenes with his co-star LOL, let alone grooving like that LOL..but I tell u if somehow VD managed to come remotely close to such wild romance, the same fangirls will go crazy !LOL

KVB lands up on MB set to promote himself in JDJ . Had DD done done this - landing up on KSG s/ etc set people would hve bashed her left right and centre. The girl is so dignified that I assure you she will never even talk about GC/Gurti fans and how she wants to work with him (like he did before the finale last year ) to get his fanbase to vote for her . Look at some of the pics from JDJ sets . KVB lampooning around for attention while DD standing quietly on the side . She dances and her job is over . It's not her fault if the channel is going apeshit promoting her . Kuch toh baat hogi DD mien that theyr promoting her this much . They never promoted Anandi or even Tapasya last year . 

I never expected DD to do such antics since she doesnt fall in this category and I am glad that she maintained her dignity ! ..I posted a link in the previous comment where KW, KSG and JSG wished her all the best for JDJ! ...She is here to do her job and rest, she gives a damn ! Not just JDJ, she maintains the same attitude for MB too ...Rest keep on barking and this girl simply do her job Smile

If KVB spends as much time working on his performances as he does on these antics , he stands a better chance at going forward . Getting VD and mrs to promote you will only take you so far mister ...

So true LOL...No pain, all gain LOL  New formula LOL

@Shiv- lmao ... VD fans are pissed that he got saved. Hilarious considering VD himself rooted for him on twitter before JDJ started LOL

Is it ? Shocked I am not aware of this LOL

@ST - Sure ... Such a big let down .. But you will see gee acing the next act for sure , will tell later why ...LOL

I am foreseeing some thansu PDA coming with family theme as the next challenge !LOL

Meghna is not brilliant but very endearing ... I want her to go forward .

Lauren and IGT kids - Agreed . Just give them the trophy or ask them to leave . You have a Shrikanth and you have Lauren ... How dumb is this ?

PS- The kind of 'Chi Chi' reactions coming in after DD's act are both pathetic and hilarious LOL ...
the 'lick' in particular has shocked the hell out of some people ... LOL Have they never seen any international dance shows ? Agreed , it was very bold by Indian standards ... But if only they'd paid a little attention to the rest of the dance , they wouldv realized that there are other steps way bolder ... Especially the lipstick smudging and the hug in the end ... which was very explicit ... But people are still hung up on the 'lick'... LOL

This wasn't everyones cup of tea . Either you will love it or you will hate it .. But te double standards annoy me. The same people going gaga over Isha salman KVB hot act last year are creating a fuss over this one !

The same people going gaga over aarti's sizzling avatar in the first appearance are ripping apart DD's clothes in this one ...

Can't agree more ! DD act was too good and I give a damn what some fans think of since Judges are there to give their expert opinion and this is what matters to DD not what immature fans are bitching on forums ! Poor Salmaan is bashed too bcos of some sick fans ! 

And lastly ... ST fans ke toh kya kehne ... Their fav used to bathe in bikinis in a reality show on National television and thu had no problem with it but this ... was tauba tauba ...

Cute ...LOL

PPS- Ami , I still can't get over Salman's brilliant as phuck expressions in the song ... Day Dreaming

Edited by Manonids - 17 June 2013 at 4:01am
-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Lmao Nids

I saw the video ... Pathetic ! KVB ka faaltu ka promotion for JDJ .

Arey my lubb for VD toh grew some time back only courtesy his super annoying tweets .. his and Mrs too... LOL And after JDJ started , his fans ka DD bashing was the last straw ... Can't believe I liked him till some tome back .. Like really liked him , more offscreen than onscreen .. Now ... Dead
If you think this PDA is bad you should see what happens on twitter ...

Totally agree ... The ones dissing DD and her act so badly would be fawning over something like this if RK Madhu / RK anyone are a part of it ... Ready to bet my left kidney on this ... LOL But Ofcourse it won't happen ... VD squirms at the mention of intimacy .

I saw the video where Dd 's friends wished her , sweet .

@Shiv/Sid - yup , he rooted for him . Said before JDJ started ... My dear friend Sid is in JDJ , Please pray he gets a good choreographer ...LOL He shouldv taken a permission from his fans before tweeting like this ...LOL

@ST - No PDA re ...! Theme is family ...!

ST is an expert at manipulating audiences especially in reality shows . Oh you wait ... Family = single mother = abusive ex husband = sob story + daughter running on stage , hugging her and ST crying buckets = sympathy = votes...! I swear ... Every single time ...! I really used to admire this woman for what shes achieved but her sob stories and using them to get ahead has made me dislike her big time now ...!

@DD's act - Super duper hot ..! Ofcourse it was excellent .. Not perfect .. I wouldn't have given them a 10 because like Remo said the transition from Tango tonComtemporry wasn't smooth but Defo a 9 ... I don't care much for Madhuri 's opinion but the other two - Remo and K Jo know a lot more than these people sitting here shredding her apart ... Sure , some opinions criticizing their act are very genuine ... Some are just so bizzarre and ridiculous ... It's hilarious ..! It's like . Bas de dana dhan lag jao.. DD ka performance .. Have to pull it down one way or tw other ...!

Off note - I really like Kjo ... As a judge more than even Remo .. Totally in awe of his comments .. Not just for DD but everyone else .. Remo only talks about the technical aspects and that too not in detail .. Kjo toh knows exactly what to say and not just the technical stuff but what he sees as an audience/ producer/director/ dancer / and overall guide to the contestant . Banda is very intelligent ... And he's very frank too ..

Madhuri is the most useless judge on the panel ... Good for nothing showpiece ...!

Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
I checked VD tweeter account Ermm there is no such tweet ! ...I seriously doubt a person like Shiv will fall under his friends category ! VD belongs to the mighty PDAs  clanApprove. Period. 

His wifey has been tweeter queen always and must say VD has been following her religiously LOL...Such personal stuff they share D'ohufff  ...fine u both are in love but why telling the world as if ur eternal lubers Dead and then they bark we are very private people ...Bloody hypocrites ! Dead I never liked him offscreen but liked him as RK for the first time ...but his offscreen antics make me cringe ! Dead..Had he not been a PDA, i would have openly appreciated him overlooking his shortcomings in acting whenever shown !  I guess DD fans are cursed to bear such antics from her co-stars ! Angry...It happened in GEET and now MB Sleepy

@ ST ...I am saying the same thing re LOL...she will bhao ganga jamuna and share how much she has been thr in her life Sleepy..as if no one knows it ! ...LOL

@ hmmm judges ...I dont care abt Madhu much LOL...for me, its KJ and Remo ...Remo more since choreographers register his comments majorly followed by the others ! i like KJ for his quirky comments ...he brings charm to the show ! ..Madhuri is unnecessarily hyped ...I know she is great but still, every single guest celebrity falls for her ...Gemme a break ! Sleepy
-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
@Nids

Arey no ... VD tweeted that ...

I remember it came shortly after Dd tweeted - nervous , pray I get a good choreographer ... VD followed like a day ( maybe not even that much ) later and tweeted te same for Sid .. I was very surprised ... Ki why is he tweeting the same for sid ad for some reason found it in bad taste , almost mocking DD .. Or telling the world 'yea I dont care what my costar tweeted , only rooting for my friends' don't know .. But I remember being pissed...Possibly he realized he shouldng hv tweeted it and deleted it ...

Mr and mrs VD - I don't know when they said they'r private people ... They have to be bloody good liars to be able to spew
Such shit... Thy tweet 'I lovvee youuu babieee' to each other . How weird is that ..? And are you telling that to each other or the world ..? Former ? But you guys live together ..? Latter - most probably ... Mrs VD is very annoying ... She gloats about VD s popularity like anything ... VD is alwas offering some explanation for something ... Hes pretty arrogant an keeps saying ' I'm not arrogant just reserved ...'- kisko explanation de rahe ho and why ...! Also I think he gts into trouble with the ph or someone often and hence his absurd tweets like - I know the world is against me... People are trying hard to pull mr down etc ... And fans start with their sympathy 'hum tumhaare saath hai Vivian ' session ...

Yup Dd ki phooti kismet ...!

@Kjo - I like his comments more than Remo's ...!

Edited by miraya_shivya - 17 June 2013 at 7:39am

Manonidz

Go to top