Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

JustAboutEverything!!!(strictly invites only ) (Page 62)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
I checked VD tweeter account Ermm there is no such tweet ! ...I seriously doubt a person like Shiv will fall under his friends category ! VD belongs to the mighty PDAs  clanApprove. Period. 

His wifey has been tweeter queen always and must say VD has been following her religiously LOL...Such personal stuff they share D'ohufff  ...fine u both are in love but why telling the world as if ur eternal lubers Dead and then they bark we are very private people ...Bloody hypocrites ! Dead I never liked him offscreen but liked him as RK for the first time ...but his offscreen antics make me cringe ! Dead..Had he not been a PDA, i would have openly appreciated him overlooking his shortcomings in acting whenever shown !  I guess DD fans are cursed to bear such antics from her co-stars ! Angry...It happened in GEET and now MB Sleepy

@ ST ...I am saying the same thing re LOL...she will bhao ganga jamuna and share how much she has been thr in her life Sleepy..as if no one knows it ! ...LOL

@ hmmm judges ...I dont care abt Madhu much LOL...for me, its KJ and Remo ...Remo more since choreographers register his comments majorly followed by the others ! i like KJ for his quirky comments ...he brings charm to the show ! ..Madhuri is unnecessarily hyped ...I know she is great but still, every single guest celebrity falls for her ...Gemme a break ! Sleepy

-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
@Nids

Arey no ... VD tweeted that ...

I remember it came shortly after Dd tweeted - nervous , pray I get a good choreographer ... VD followed like a day ( maybe not even that much ) later and tweeted te same for Sid .. I was very surprised ... Ki why is he tweeting the same for sid ad for some reason found it in bad taste , almost mocking DD .. Or telling the world 'yea I dont care what my costar tweeted , only rooting for my friends' don't know .. But I remember being pissed...Possibly he realized he shouldng hv tweeted it and deleted it ...

Mr and mrs VD - I don't know when they said they'r private people ... They have to be bloody good liars to be able to spew
Such shit... Thy tweet 'I lovvee youuu babieee' to each other . How weird is that ..? And are you telling that to each other or the world ..? Former ? But you guys live together ..? Latter - most probably ... Mrs VD is very annoying ... She gloats about VD s popularity like anything ... VD is alwas offering some explanation for something ... Hes pretty arrogant an keeps saying ' I'm not arrogant just reserved ...'- kisko explanation de rahe ho and why ...! Also I think he gts into trouble with the ph or someone often and hence his absurd tweets like - I know the world is against me... People are trying hard to pull mr down etc ... And fans start with their sympathy 'hum tumhaare saath hai Vivian ' session ...

Yup Dd ki phooti kismet ...!

@Kjo - I like his comments more than Remo's ...!

Edited by miraya_shivya - 17 June 2013 at 7:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged

-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged

-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Ami

Hang on ... Terrible network here ...
-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Ami

So glad you finally posted your essay . So far it's been just mr and Nids ...

@VD - never liked him as an actor ... Still don't ... Totally weird that he hams and underacts at the same time ... I don't know how he manages this feat ... ROFL But he does ... I swear ...! Like when he twitches his lips an goes aahaaan... It's totally a rip off of SRK's twitch ... like exactly the same ... And i can't stand it ... His expressions are very bland most of the times ... Since Youv stopped watching the show , i can't even point out this specific scene recently where I was left pulling my hair thinking ... What te hellis going on in his head ..? Madhu is talking and I swear .. It looks like it's either rk or VD who's asleep with his eyes open ... ROFL Very bland eyes especially when present in the same frame as DD .. who has the most expressive eyes ever ...his way of expressing anger - nostril flaring .. very annoying ..!

Wont lie though - Always found him very good looking despite the excessive weight ad totally chilled out in real life ...

However his twitter antics , the arrogant vibes that he gives off ... PDA and lastly his fans have forced me to change my opinion on his personality ... Strange ... I don't even fins him good looking now ... Blame Salman for this ...LOL These two make quite a couple ... Wayyy hotter ...! Star

@JDJ - DD has surprised me... She's good at the latka jhatkas but I'm really impressed at how much she's improved technically ...! If only people had taken some time off from bashing her 'cheap clothes' or 'vulgar act' , they wouldv noticed ... Her toes pointed , her back straight , hands fully open , her fluidity and other things that were missing in her first act ...! But logon ko'lick Se phursat kahaa ? LOL

@ST - Cannot be underestimated true ... That way , no one can be underestimated but ST has genuinely lost her charm ..! She's put on a lot of weight and looks huge and masculine ...!I had great expectations from her in the last act bit oh boy it was terrible ...!

@KVB - I don't know about this guy ...! Iv said this n no of times that I can't stand his wannabeness and whenever I see him I wanna chop off his Beiber locks ...! He looks like an overgrown kid ...! @his dance - terrible so far including his first one ...!

@Salman / Tushar --

I read some post that DD's choreo should have been Tushar ..

While I agree that the guy is a revelation ... truth is that nobody knew how he would be before JDJ .. Had Dd decided to participate next yr ... she wouldv been paired up with him assuming he would make it big after JDJ .. But right now .. It had to be Salman ... I wasn't one bit surprised ...!

He's their star choreo , is doing movies now .. this is probably his last JDJ.. is rubbing shoulders with all the IMp people ( watch TOIFA that was aired last night ) .. He's in a different league right now .. DD is the channels pin up girl .. No surprise that they were paired up ...

I definitely agree that Saam needs to reinvent himself .. Already told Ami so many times ... Been watching him for last 3 yrs .. will get monotonous for sure .. for someone who watches him for the first time - they will still like him ...

@expression -- oh yes Ami .. Still can't get over it .. Day Dreaming
I think Johar gave an extra 1 for him ...LOL He was beaming when Kapil said DD and Salman .. I only realizeduch later .. Why ... LOL
-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Go to top