Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

JustAboutEverything!!!(strictly invites only ) (Page 62)

-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

DD act was hawt and hatke Cool...more than I expectedLOL...She got the deserving marks too ! ...I guess the poor girl was trapped in the jig played with her and RemoLOL...Nonetheless, I am happy that she is doing something different and is getting the deserving accolades too ! I am stunned with DD sensuous avtaarCool

KVB ...OMG ...who says he is a trained dancer ?Dead...I missed his second act but his first act was only about marooing haat- laat idhar udharLOL...Sorry but I didnt find any other apt descriptionLOLand yesterday ...it was worst ! ...He nowhere looks likes a trained dancer ...the most shocking part is he was in bottom 3ShockedLOL...Kahan mar gaye uske fansLOL...No wonder he landed on MB sets to get VD fans on his sideLOL...Kher ...leave it ...its about out of sight, out of mind ! ...Had he been working in some show, he could have got more attention ! ...

@ Hi-bye allLOL...will catch u all later !

Lmao Nids

LOL

I said the same for KVB . Kahaa Se he's laging a trained dancer ? LOL His first performance was just running around and jumping around . Second was a little better but kal toh it was plain embarrassing ( for him   LOL ) even his Kathak was awful .

Dude , A few online fans dont really count for a following . He worked in KZK donkey years ago . The last show he worked in was a LO show which doesn't have that much viewership. That too got over long back and he never had the following that a few of his fans make veryone believe . The wannabe dude is whining that he's in the bottom 4 in the colors website . Im pretty sure those few fans mustv rushed to the website and killed the poor 'vote' button ... LOL

He landed on MB sets ? Whoa .. LOL True .. Itna time toh he never had even before JDJ . Its a sure shot ploy to get VD fans to vote for him , lmao the desperation LOL
Out of sight out of mind- no one gives a ahit for him now ... Unless he performs well there's no way he's going further because he doesn't have that many fans and he's very disappointing on the dance front .

On the other hand people like Shaan and meghna are a revelation . Nobody expected them to dance this well so theyr rooting for them .

@DD

Her act toh was super sexy . Glad some neutral and sane people are liking her . She's working the hardest amongst all the people there . And despite putting in the least no of hours , she's still churning out great stuff . Kudos !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Hey Ami

I watched ST's dance ..
-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Can I just say

I'm totally waiting for VD /mrs VD , Mrs GC , SI to participate in some reality show . Battle of the PDAs ...! Ek Se badkar Ek .. And Ofcourse payback time ..for DD fans ..!

Wouldv said KVB too but he's already in a reality show and his fans are busy discussing DD rather than him LOL
-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GhostOrchid-

Originally posted by miraya_shivya

Can I just say

I'm totally waiting for VD /mrs VD , Mrs GC , SI to participate in some reality show . Battle of the PDAs ...! Ek Se badkar Ek .. And Ofcourse payback time ..for DD fans ..!

Wouldv said KVB too but he's already in a reality show and his fans are busy discussing DD rather than him LOL

Mrs GC participated in Welcome..was bashed left right centre..for her and Dimpy's antics

SI..will not be bashed unless DD fans do it..

Mr/Mrs VD wont take up any reality show I think..Mrs VD is smart that way

Oh i remember mrs GC being bashed. I bashed her too . All DD fans maroed chance pe dance ... ROFL
But a lot of neutrals bashed her too and I'm glad for everyone used to blame DD fans for unnecessarily bashing her . Most understood why she's hated so much .

Most Dd fans will not bash without a reason so yes SI won't be bashed but theyv done enough to rile up Dd fans .

Actually mostly SI fans are bashing her because They'r pissed over dD stealing limelight . SI 's show is nowhere ... These two have always been pitted against each other for some odd reason .

Mrs GC says she loves dancing , she's trained etc . She made a complete fool of herself on nach baliye . Hope she's offered JDJ next .

Mrs VD says she loves dancing and is a good dancer . So hope to see her too. She isn't popular enough to be bashed but would love to see mr VD make a fool of himself on twitter going apeshit promoting her !

Mr VD - has no talent really . So except big boss , I don't see him in any reality show .
-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
ST - saw half of her dance .

Belly dance was awful . Her feet were very heavy . They need to be light as feather in belly dancing . It's practically done on toes and she looked like Sunny Deol going 'thump thump'

Her bosom didn't move enough . There was absolutely no grace whatsoever . It's a difficult form to master in a week but ST looks very odd now. She's put on a lot of weight and looks huge . That ass , goodness ! And not saying it in a good way . Strange because in belly dancing , a bit of meat on your behind is a good thing o bring sensuality and make it look more feminine. ST looked plain huge and masculine !
-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Watching TOIFA awards .

Saw Salman . He was on stage with everyone - shaimak and group , Ranbir , Anoushka , SrK, Ash , Abhi etc ... I think he choreographed /assisted in one of the acts .

Edited by miraya_shivya - 16 June 2013 at 11:52am

Go to top