Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

JustAboutEverything!!!(strictly invites only ) (Page 57)

-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Chinky

Ofcourse we miss you . I was wondering where you disappeared after making a post here ...

So Youv laid all doubts to rest na ... GC 's hair is real no matter how ridiculous it looks ! Tell that to Ami ..

You following JDJ ? Cool ! More people to discuss it with .. What is your opinion on the other performances ? Hv only watched one of Shaans , one of KVB's , one of Aarthi's and one of Meghnas apart from DD 's Ofxourse .

Am I being too biased when I say that the others lack spunk even though KVB is good ( not as brilliant as I thought he was initially ) ...
Maybe it's because I'm looking forward to only DD 's performances .. Rest I only watched to compare ..

Not interested in Lauren because she's obviously brilliant . What's the point of having a pro like her ( and even IGT kids ) in the show ? She's better than her choreographer !

No idea about ST .

The show overall is a bore . Only interested because of DD . Manish is adorable and K Jo is super funny !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lazybee-

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Hey Ashi I sent PM to Ami that I will be away for few days...

Yes I follow JDJ but very disappointed with this season..Something is missing but don't know whatConfused KJO , Manish &  even Kapil is good but I think you need one female host as this is not comedy circus..Remo is good judge but they r not giving much footage to him OuchToo much importance to Madz..I like her but not in overdoseOuch

Shaan & Meghna turn out as good dancers..They have improved alot specially Shaan..I think good or may I say smart choreography..But they don't deserve marks that has been showered to themUnhappyLOL

Kids & Lauren...They are already winner so no comments on them & sometimes it looks so monotonous Confused I don't feel like I am watching any competition it looks more like dance concertTongue

Aarti & Ekta's choreographers are amazing but Aarti always lacks that energy level and Ekta lacks expressions but Ekta's growth is tremendous...EmbarrassedAnd credit goes to Tushar..Still she's not finishing her all steps and lifts looks forced..Ermm

ST & KVB..Expectations are biggest reason for disappointment...Thats all I want to sayLOLLOLIn case of KVB I think more of choreographer's  fault & that can be same case in ST too..But after seeing some segments I conclude that ST is not following her choreographer's instructionsConfused Still too early to say anything about them..ST is good in semi classical,  item numbers & bollywood thumkas but what abt other international dance forms??Confused I think she stand at same level as DD in that matter...

I was badly waiting Ejaz..EmbarrassedSid -Sonia..No comments..I think GC part 2LOLLOLAll I see is stiffness

Do I need to say anything abt DD??TongueHer promos looks awesome..She's is improving a lot...I never think as she's here to win but I want to see her performing different dance formsEmbarrassedAnd enjoy her self too..Slowly steady win the race..Big smile

I din't mention Suresh or Srikanth...For me they r not part of the dance competition..LOL

-poodles-

-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-lazybee-

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GhostOrchid-

Wow Chinki that is one comprehensive review..

I am impressed

I can write only once in while..LOL 

I  hope you r not being sarcasticLOLLOL
-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Chinki

You a trained dancer or what ?

So I'm not alone in thinking that KVB is overrated Atleast uptil now.

DD ad ST - ST is very good in classical , no idea about DD . Both are equally good on Bollywood thumkas.
International dance forms - ST I think is bad or average . DD is pretty okay . But the difference lies in the choreographers ! Salman is brilliant in international dance forms so this will work in DD's favor . No idea about ST's choreo but I saw the comments Remo gave to them and looks like both ST and his choreo are Unimpressive . ST also looks a little misfit (body wise ) doing international dance forms .

@Aarthi - I find her very thanda .
No screen presence whatsoever ... Anyways screen presence Hota toh shayad Bollywood mein she would been successful !

Shaan - Agreed . Smart choreography but definitely overrated . Saw one of his interviews recently too . Somewhat and surprisingly arrogant !

Offnote - KVB ... Whenever I see him I feel like taking a pair of kainchi and chopping his hair off ! He's over 30 and still sports the hairstyle he had during KZK days and that was over 6-7 yrs back . He looks like an overgrown kid .. trying too hard to hang onto his youth ... Face wise - he's aged a lot ...!

-lazybee-

-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
No I m not trained dancer but this is what I learned from  previous seasons..I have zero knowledge of international dance forms except the name of those dance formsLOL

I too agree with your KVB comments..But I think he has that " I am something " attitudeConfused He's good & trained kathak dancer too..But so far not up to the expectations..Ouch

I agree Sushant (Shweta's Choreographer ) could be at fault but When Shweta said that she wants to dance & not interested in circus I was disappointed..She's senior there is no doubt abt it but that doesn't mean you can't follow yr instructor's instructions..Tongue She remind me of Gauhar Khan who threw tantrum to get replacement of her choreographer and got evicted in two weeks later even after replacement  LOLLOL

-poodles-

-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Tushar is very good no doubt !! Got stuck with Ekta , bad luck ! But I still feel it's usually him doing all the work and that's what saves her ass .

@Jiah Khan - No idea . Interrogation thak is fine . Nit sure if he should be kept in judicial custody .

The whole thing is just so messy and so sad. The poor girl is no more . Yet I read new stuff about her in the media everyday and mostly extremely derogatory and offensive . Everyone should let it be and stop giving their stupid opinions . But people just keep talking out of their asses like no tomorrow .

RIP Jiah .

-lazybee-

Go to top