Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-poodles- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@An

You must check out DD's performances Atleast . C'mon now...

SI fans are pissed with her new show not doing well and DD's show being one of the top shows and her getting so much limelight these days . SI is past her prime and DD is at the peak , hard to digest for them .

The language used for her is awful . It was also said that her chroeonis enjoying with her like GC and VD never did and that she should take up Sunny Leones job ...!
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What has DD got to do with SI's choices and her show? Do they think DD knows black magic? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I know Ashi ... I have read couple of such posts. People don't have a control on their language. 
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: an12345678

What has DD got to do with SI's choices and her show? Do they think DD knows black magic? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I know Ashi ... I have read couple of such posts. People don't have a control on their language. 

DD has special powers ðŸ˜›...She attracts all sort of trash without any fault of hers !😆
Taiyo thumbnail
Someone in  that forum (ST's fan) wants her injured ... (read a post thanks to FB). ðŸ˜¡
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: an12345678

Someone in  that forum (ST's fan) wants her injured ... (read a post thanks to FB). ðŸ˜¡

Even I got to know ! ...Sigh ...They just can't ignore DD ! ðŸ¤¢
Taiyo thumbnail
Manonids: Heights of Evil Stupidity. 
Manonidz thumbnail
Was just wondering ...Vahb claims to be DD friend and VD is her costar ...knowing this fact, KVB landed on MB sets and showed the guts to promote himself for JDJ ! ...Heights of shamelessness! and not so shockingly, VD and Vahb did too ! what a loser he is ! 

DD better stops her jaap on Vahb and VD now 🤢   

I dont have any issue with Vivah supporting someone else, but this is heights of shamelessness! Better VD doesnt come to JDJ to show off his fake support for his costar now !🤢

Got to go now ...bye all ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Manonids - 10 years ago
-poodles- thumbnail
@Nids

Noticed that but never voiced it .

I don't have a problem with them supporting KVB because they'r very close . ... But not a single word/tweet in DD's support is pretty sad ... The only time VD wished her luck was when SBB team landed on mb 's sets and was collecting wishes ...

He had also tweeted for Sid 's choreographer . I found it in poor taste .

Lady VD keeps going Awww , wowieee over quite a few in JDJ other than KVB .. But not a single tweet for DD ...

Yep , Dd better quit her 'I have a better chemistry with vahb" jaap.
Edited by miraya_shivya - 10 years ago
I missed so much..

An 🤗..next time for sure

I guess I am stronger than you guys..or a sadist I think..I do stroll JDJ forum often..

@An, Nids, Ashi: few want DD dead ..injured is to very less

BTW: ST, KVB and Meghna in bottom 3..ST safe, KVB -MEghna face off and Meghna oout

Edited by -GhostOrchid- - 10 years ago
-poodles- thumbnail
I didn't want Meghna out ...

So Atleast the fan who made a hue and cry over the channel fixing Meghnas win will be satisfied ...!