Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

JustAboutEverything!!!(strictly invites only ) (Page 4)

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
u der?? 

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

song  selection kuchh is taraha-atif song and jiyun kyun from dum maro dum Embarrassed

"...unrequited love does not die; it's only beaten down to a secret place where it hides, curled and wounded. For some unfortunates, it turns bitter and mean, and those who come after pay the price for the hurt done by the one who came before."

"Because, if you could love someone, and keep loving them, without being loved back . . . then that love had to be real. It hurt too much to be anything else." 

"One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside." 

So by now you got a short glimpse about what am saying. 

Love- isn't this Four letter does  Magic in our Lives? For many its Wonderful ,Amazing feeling. Well it is when your love is reciprocated. You will feel top of the world. You feel like you have achieved everything,and there is nothing left behind. When some one near you falls in love , you feel happy for them. I want to experience same emotion, want to embrace into the warmth too.  But im not that fortunate to experience it.

In this world each of us have their own definitions for Love. But in actual how many are cherishing it? How many are feeling blessed to be loved?  Strange world.

Some love Money, some possessions, animals, materialistic things etc etc. but loving somebody Truly gives you a pleasure,immense happiness which cannot be described in mere few words. If used then it is not worth!

There are various kinds of love. Before I give more info about love and its categories, I want to share my past with you.  There is nothing much to say,except what I have lost and what am going to in future.

I was a blessed child. Dada and maa are the first lovers to me. They showered their unconditional love on me. Pchp.., I was a small kid so I didn't understand it. I only know one thing they are MINE. They buy toys,feed food,play with me, make me sleep on their shoulders, sang lullby's,sooth me when I get hurt. They always smile when I smile, cry with me when I do. They do everything for my happiness. Parents never expect anything from their children. It will be known only one gets matured enough to understand what it is to be parent.  If you have any opportunity to show how much you love your parents, do it immediately. No one knows what future holds for us!

I turned and took a glance towards love of my life who is lying on bed.

A short pang of pain shot through me.  I took her hand in me " Please open your eyes jaan, just once.  I will not leave you this time. Do you hear me "Ammulu" ? I am here. Please respond once. im dying jaan,please come back for your …."

She opened her eyes slowly. I was waiting for this moment with bated breathe. Finally it happened. Ecstatic joy I felt! Yes yes,.

"Ammulu you okay? How you feeling? Is it hurting it still?" I bombarded her with my non stop questions. But she just looked at me.

She was staring at me as if she had seen me for the First time. She was confused, perplexed with the turn of events.   I can just look at her eyes for all the time in my life. But right now she is my priority.  Confusion is etched on her face.

I called out for doc's .

All the time I was looking at her, my love,my life. Tears took their position .

I want to lost in those eyes,freeze the time and let her be in my arms. I wont let anyone  snatch her from me again!

I will be embrace her in my love and never let any pain touch her.

Doc's came and checked those devices and metres. She was breathing normally. It was a Miracle. I don't know what good deed I have done ,for once my wish is fulfilled. I was shouting on poor doc's who are equally surprised like me and taking all kinds of cautions.

I was calling out for her. "Jaan , look at me, its me. Nothing will happen now. I will take care of everything. Just be with me ammulu….your…" as the words were out ,she closed her eyes.

Panic struck me. Is she going to leave me again? Leaving me in this dark  world? How could I cope up now? No. I wont let her win this time. Enough!  Now its my turn.

Doc  injected something and she very soon went into her dreamland. Her residence, from past few YEARS.  

She won again. And I lost her again. She loves to win everytime. Each and every stage of life she won but only once she lost and from there I lost her forever.  Is it a crime if nothing is expected in return? then why God ,why you choosed me?  I have never complained to you about anything anytime. Then why you punishing me? Take my life ,not hers. It kills me with in to see her like this. Is this suffering not enough? What do you want to prove?  This world is your's and you have built it. Why are you destroying my world? Don't do this. Please.  Don't break me.

I don't know for how much time , was crying holding her hand. No, I need to be strong not for myself,but for my love. Ammulu don't like darpoks!!

Responsibilities, how I wish there would be some one who can take my burden. If duties are properly executed then you get praises,if not guilt will be additional bonus!

Life is simple if you do not expect anything ,but its bland.

I got up from chair holding her hand. Threaded my fingers in her hair…and I left the room. " I cannot stay in this world alone anymore ,because you all I want,you all I need, everything" I spoke in her ears and left the room.

I came outside and looked at her through mirror . doc insisted she needs rest and they are still in the room discussing.

There is a Weird pleasure in loving someone who doesn't Love You! Loving you making me vulnerable , but if I do not love you its miserable.

The corridor was silent as usual. Not many people will come around at this hour. The same corridor looking different today,may be this is the last time i get to visit this place. The thought itself my heart beat skipped. How on earth I could think like this?  Sat on a couch and closed my eyes.

Memories haunt you,whether its good or bad. They make you cry. One mistake and here I am. Going down the memory lane…I recollect one such moment where I felt like a jerk!

"How do you feel when your most precious thing is lost? How do you feel when your soul is about to depart from this world. Do you know that theory 1 ball 7 runs? Atleast there is a chance of no ball and can hope for it.

But how do you feel when there is no hope and its next to impossible to achieve it? When each and every door is closed and its keys are lost? Frustration, helplessness, pain, anguish everything I was suffering ".

Hi! Im Jai and this is my story. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rolzz

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
StarWow...I'm speechless...

I did not expect such a fine writing ShockedClap

I will tell more... Let me have dinner

Edited by Rolzz - 12 April 2013 at 1:51pm

KittuPratzz

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

StarWow...I'm speechless...

I did not expect such a fine writing ShockedClap

I will tell more... Let me have dinner
me tooo..dint expect!!Embarrassed

Rolzz

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
wer u?
KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

part 3 Embarrassed

"If I die, I will wait for you, do you understand? No matter how long. I will watch from beyond to make sure you live every year you have to its fullest, and then we'll have so much to talk about when I see you again…"

"It's hard being left behind…. It's hard to be the one who stays." 

Someone tapped on my shoulder and I woke up in a jerk from my sleep.  I saw a nurse is standing in front of me. She got scared I guess,she moved back a little and called out my name.

" Mr. JK?"  I nodded my head. " Doc. Sailaja is calling you ,she is in her cabin."  I mumbled "Thanks" under my breath and headed towards doc cabin.

I knocked on door for a couple of times and then went inside. She was standing near window and her back is facing me. " Hmm.." I made sound so that she will turn .

Doc .Sailaja , she is the only one in my life who supports me and gives me courage inspite of my Mistake.  She is like my mom to me.

She turned and standing there like a statue. "I suppose you called me for something important" . It sounds rude,but I cant help when she is not giving any clue about happenings. She was dreading to tell me something, worried about the incident or  is it more dreadful ? many thoughts are buzzing in my mind.

" if you are giving a demo about "how to be silent?" then please, its not working.  Will you tell me why you asked me to come here?"

She sighed and faced me. Seriousness and worry can be seen in her eyes. " she responded finally."

I just looked at her. Yes she woke up from Coma after so many years.

"But ….i don't think so now there is any use. She went to back to her state again".

I just slammed my hand on her desk and glared at her.  How could she even think of giving up? All these years I have waited for her,yearned for her,craved for her love,touch and smile.  And here she says there is NO USE!

"You know very well that I can afford Hospital charges and im not bankrupt. Till she comes back to consciousness she stays here. That's Final!".

I was enraged. Why everyone are after my ammulu? I turned and took long strides but her next line stopped me in my tracks.

"She stopped breathing ,very few chances. If you act like stubborn kid then im afraid".

I turned to face her..she is crying. What is she saying? Am I that cruel? Am I asking too much?

I don't know what happened for next few seconds. I was on floor and crying bitterly. She cradled my face and whispered few words. Those words are not registered.

What will I do now? What will happen to me? Oh god, please don't take her.

My whole world is collapsed. i stood up  and rushed towards my soul, didn't care about  the people who are staring at me. Just barged into her room with force and i…………….was halted. Horrified with the scene before  me.

The hospital staff were removing her Oxygen mask , various tubes from her body. What the heck ??!!! I grabbed a ward boy by collar and pushed him, grasped nurse elbow and pushed her to the wall. I put back her oxygen mask and was checking metres. Doc  Sailaja followed after me, she was clearly didn't expect her staff will do something like this. she immediately went to look after her. I was unable to gauge my anger towards these two creatures.  My irritation reached peaks.

" how dare you touch her? Who the hell are you ?" I punched the ward boy on his cheek. He flunged and holding his cheek with his left hand.  Was moving towards the nurse who removed the mask and she immediately backed away seeing me … doc Sailaja came in between and she dragged me towards the bed. She checked every instrument and assured me that my jaan is breathing. Doc put her hand on my shoulder and patted my back.

She questioned her staff now.

"why did you people do this? Who told you ? now don't stand like a statue and answer me Dammit!"

"sorry mam Doc Niharika told us that she is no more and she all these equipment shall move to other room.".

I was shocked.  Doc Niharika? Nothing is making sense. Why on earth she wants to kill ammulu? Twisted my neck and looked at perplexed Doc. She was about to question further, but dropped it and suspended them from their jobs for few days. She faced me with equal shocking face. We neither had any idea why Doc Niharika said this so. Doc Niharika is one of the most reputed doc's and very good at her work. Niharika handles ammulu's case when doc Sailaja is not available.

Nothing is making sense. I have to resolve everything . Sailaja left without uttering any word.

I sat on the bed and looking at the most beautiful gal on earth makes me forget all around. Im  smiling again. Caressed her face gently and bend down a gave a peck on her fore head. " you are hearing me, I know very well. Common now, get up. Enough of your sleep. Don't you want to come out of your dreamland? Here it is much more beautiful.

You used to make fun of people who sleep for long time. Now, I don't want anyone to tease you same way. You are good gal right? Ammulu get up. "

As usual no answer. Waiting is one more most painful task to do.

I've learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I want to get used to the feeling, knowing that you're with me, even when you're not by my side.

Just sat there ,looking at her and remembering all the good old memories. 

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Awww...are u gonna kill ammalu???CryDead

what happend?? when can i read about the accident? where is the kid???
why she went back to coma?

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

KittuPratzz

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

Awww...are u gonna kill ammalu???CryDead

what happend?? when can i read about the accident? where is the kid???
why she went back to coma?

Cry

do u want story to end in 10 parts? Confused

Rolzz

Go to top