Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

JustAboutEverything!!!(strictly invites only ) (Page 25)

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GhostOrchid-

What happened Kittu..someone took your name saying you ship another couple but you both arre still friends to prove themselves great kya?

yup...u toured MF?? there was a post..where that gal always praised RK..and suddenly she supported madhu...and here comes Kutta gang with their silly and annoying reasons...

she is my frnd...and our dp member..arti knows that person. i like arti..she is my frnd tooo..

whosever justification is right i support them...and my frnd and arti got diff of opinions in her previous post..but i clarified that im fan of show..not actors...and i left that thread..now here again..these two...

i dont blame arti..bcoz she showed mirror to my frnd...in the name rishbala..more of rk..bash bala..y cant u accept that only rish fan?? i accept that my frnd scolded rk during un wedding drama...but still u support him saying he had bad childhood. now that madhu Wants to Teach a lesson..u say she is gone cheap and giving puppy looks to sultan

even if u r Rishbala shipper...u just cant say any love between sultan-madhu.

why cant ppl understand that this is a show Ouch

Edited by KittuPratzz - 26 April 2013 at 1:29pm

-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzz

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
it left bad taste ami...i was soo happy abt my first movie review..and this is wat happened. CryCry 
KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged

part 6..i dint check any mistakes..just posted itEmbarrassed

" what happened nurse? Why did she closed her eyes? Nothing serious ,right? She is not …..she is not dead…right? Tell me doctor"

"mam ,you both stay outside the room. We will get back to you soon. Please mam, its for the patient sake. Please ."

"No, you tell me first…is she okay? Why did she closed her eyes? Is she breathing? Tell em doctor..i wont leave from here..until you answer my questions??"

"listen Mrudula, the patient state is critical and its more important now. Please..try to co operate with us. will answer all your questions ,once we stabilize her . ill come back to you. Now please, leave the room."

"Doctor, please save my ammulu. Don't let anything happen to her. we cannot loose one more person. Please. Ill go outside and wait. Save her, we cannot afford to loose her."

Doctor nodded her head and assured her that nothing will happen to the patient.

Mrudula asked the boy to come out with her. but the boy shook his head in negative, indicating he don't want to leave . she put her hand on his shoulder and he looked up at her….awww the boy stole her heart at that moment giving his adorable puppy look…one cannot miss it. Every one has to melt for One Look of his. He have such a effect on people.

She kneeled down and caught hold of his arms. She raised hi chin ,made him to look at her…wiped his tears with her thumbs, which are still flowing from his eyes.

"Nothing will happen to your maa, nothing. She will be fine ,doctors are there here..they will look after her. will go outside and wait for your mamma"

He shook his head and said " Nahin, ill stllay wilt maa. Mamma nlleds me. what if she wont wake up at all?" she immediately closed his mouth . that line itself shook her. this boy needs his maa very badly. All these years he was waiting for his mom to wake up and love him like all mothers love their kids.

"shhh…you shouldn't speak like that. Your maa is fine . Now  she woke up from her sleep,right?" He nodded his head.

"Umm, so now the doctors will wake up mamma and mamma will be perfectly alright."

"plomisss Bua?" Mrudula nodded her head .

He put forward his right hand and showed the palm , she smiled and pinched his nose saying "pinky promise". He smirked and said "Yuck…chiii no pillkny plomisss" she laughed  and hugged him tightly. Boy hugged his dearest bua and cried. He put his arms around her neck and is looking at his mom ,who is on the bed.

"okay. Promise. Now, we have to wait outside so that doctors do their work. Shall we?"

The boy gave toothy woothy smile and said " ek second..puhleezzz"

Mrudula was confused "why sweetheart?"

" puhleezz Bua, ek second" he showed his little forefinger and with a pleading voice. She patted his back and said "okay, but no naughty things". He pouted and a gave a curt nod.

The boy came near the bed and adored his maa , with his small hands he cupped his mom's left cheek and kissed it and said

"Maa ,I lub youuu, wake up fast , I missed you soo much. Don't leave me maa. Me and papa lubss you soo much. We miss you. Puhlezz wake up. I Plomisss I will be a Good Boy!"

She was stunned , her heart skipped a beat hearing the boy. Everyone in the room turned to look at the innocent boy, who loves his mom very much. She thought "This boy will never stop surprising her, just like his dad and mom".

He came back to his bua, but she is still staring at him. He poked  on her shoulder , only to come out from her stupor.

Mrudula picked him up in her arms and kissed his head. they headed towards the door and were waiting for the doctor to come out.

She sat on the bench ,which was outside and made him to sit beside her. she swung her arm around his shoulder and leaned on the bench. the corridor was as usual busy with people, doctors, nurses, peons, ward boys, running from here to there.

Some are busy with discussing doctors…and some chit-chatting.

"bua, nothing will happen to maa ,right?"

His sudden question alarmed her. she made him to sit on her lap, and asked "Huh? What will happen to mamma? She is completely fine Denis!"

"but …"

"but..what?"

"last time when maa woke up , they tried to kill her nah…now what if they do again?"

The question itself shook her whole being. She let out a shuddering breath. Its true, kids are very vulnerable and  sensitive to few topics. They will be easily influenced by talks, surroundings , to the people who are very close to them. We should handle them very carefully. They are very delicate…should handle with extreme Care.

She don't know how to answer to his question. Yes. Last time they nearly killed ammulu…but...

"Ummm…but your dad saved your maa. She is safe. Your dad wont let anything happen to your mamma. He loves mamma a lot."

He nodded his head and hugged her tightly. " papa kab aayenge?"

In all the midst of the happenings, she forgot to inform HIM that ammulu woke up and doctors are checking her.

Mrudula was about to call him but she didn't want him to get tensed unnecessarily. She wanted the confirmation from doctors that she is completely fine. After few minutes nurse came out and went away.

Doctor Sailaja rushed in immediately with the nurse and was equally surprised just like the duo. Even though she wanted to barge in and demand them answers…she refrained from asking.

Now Denis needs her. she turned him in her arms so she could see his expression. There is soo much of worry etched on the his face.

To divert his mind…Mrudula smiled and asked "Denis, we didn't inform papa ,right? So shall we call papa and tell him that Mamma woke up? What say?"

As soon as his hearing the word "papa" he smiled and there is soo much of glow in his eyes.

"yayyy bua, call papa!! Papa will be shooo apppyyy….ill call him."

She obliged his demand.

"papa will wake mamma from her sleep and then you see I wont leave maa …she has to stay with me….i will tell her about my school..my friends..my toys….." he went on with his rambles…she was gazing at the boy.

"Umm…Mrudula..?!"

She was startled for a moment… mrudula stood on her foot and asked "Huh, doctor is she okay? Everything is fine, right?" her voice is laced with worry.

" I need to speak with you for few minutes …Alone." Doctor spoke with a serious tone.

"okay, ill come in a while. Can we go and see her once?"

"ya, you come with me and let him stay with her. Nurse is there."

Mrudula nodded her head. she don't have any other option to choose. If its urgent, then there shouldn't be any delay.

Mrudula followed the doctor , they entered the cabin and took their seats. They are just sitting across each other. Doctor is gauging the situation…..whether is it a good time to discuss about it. But now the situation seems to be critical ..she has to say.

"Ammulu is fine. She will wake up in about 8 to 10 hours. I gave her injection, she came back from coma. Everything is good, except…." She stopped abruptly, don't know how to contemplate the next set of words.

"except what? Tell me doctor…what is it? Please for god sake just spit out. Don't make me more anxious."

Doctor hesitated for a moment..and then started " she is fine right now. Her breathing is not normal and  I find her reports little odd. when I examined her last time , her reports were normal. But when she woke up last time, I did few check ups. I guess she is suffering from…Amnesia" she spitted out the truth.

"what?? Are you out of mind?"

"calm down mrudula, just relax. Its not confirmed. Im just guessing. I hope its not true. But seeing her reactions to JK and Denis, it sensed me very unusual. Lets wait for the reports. Few more scans and then I will tell you her condition. Even I hope for the best. Well , if her breathing will come to Normal she is OUT of danger."

" Out of danger? Is she still in danger? Doctor do anything…as you wish. I want her alive. We cannot afford to loose her again, please."

" I am trying my best mrudula. She is not picking up with her breathe. She is feeling suffocated. Lest wait for few more hours. Then when she wokes up , will try to find any alternate solution. Nothing to worry ."

" I will call JK now. he is waiting for this moment for soo many years. He  goes out of wits when he listens to this new piece of info. I will go and call him. Khushi se pagal hojayega . I should tell him first. He will jump in joy … ill leave doctor. What if JK comes , her state might become stable and she can breathe normally. Wait let me call him .." mrudual gets up to leave …and leaves..as she reached the door..she heard those words which not only shattered her dream but her belief too. She turned her head and saw Doc.sailaja.

"he cannot come here. he should not come here. if he comes then I don't  know what more consequences we will have to face. I don't want any more troubles to come on his way nor ammulu's way. We should only do something."

Mrudula was stunned and collapsed on the floor.

"He is NOT allowed to enter the hospital premises." Doctor Sailaja walked towards her and patted on her back.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RolzzLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Ermm

KittuPratzz

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Kamino..yahan kya kar rahe ho sab

KittuPratzz

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
KSC kiske bare mein baat ho rahi hai..pm karo...

KittuPratzz

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loquacious_Aash

Ermm
what happened?? where were u??

KittuPratzz

Go to top