Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

JustAboutEverything!!!(strictly invites only ) (Page 17)

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittuPratzz

Originally posted by Rolzz

Originally posted by -GhostOrchid-

Rolzz:  I could wait after Kittu provided the link

I love KKK as an actor. he is brilliant and yes Megha is so dignified

BTW I tried watching QH again..still dont like Surbhi though I like Zoya to some extent Confused
Are they really chucking Rishab out?
Even i have some problem with Surabhi...but Zoya is a refreshing character and she is acting good...
But overall KSG makes it work...he can create chemistry even with a cricket bat (im not saying Surabhi is a cricket bat here LOL)

Plus they both share a great rappo offscreen so that comfort reflects in their romantic scenes... Both dont have any skin allergies like othersOuch

Ayaan actually left:??? WhoAA... I read that the actor wasnted to leave but didnt expect so soon...
He is a good looking kid and has great chemistry with KSG (againWink)...Their bromance scenes are very nice...

But independantly he lacks in acting and presence...

Rolzz..he was the first one who actually messed up with PH's,,,and they wanted to remove him..but then again KSG intervened.and he was safe..but now..he is in a movie..so he is leaving

Ohh really?? I didnt know...and he got a movie? Actuallly he might do well on movie roles..his looks and general lazy  expressions suits movies...

KSG and Rishab are very thick...

I do not like Humaira character and actress at all... atleast a better girl opposite would have given him better screen psence..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzz

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinki_onlyme

Heyyy Chinkz... Welcome LOL

I really want to continue NBT but something or other gets boring... I hate that rimjhim girl...

Mohan-Megha meeting, Mohan-Chavanni holi scenes were all excellent... butu unfortunately i have not seen after that Ouch

You didn't watch last two week's epis??ShockedShocked Thats the only logical show going on currently...With my surprise my bro who never watches any indian shows is following it regularly..Smile

KKK Heart I like Megha the character & actress too but not fan as of nowTongue
;

I loved Megha from the very first promo...even when the show started I was a Megha fan first and later warmed upto KKK...
But the problem is there was not been much of a progress or scope for Megha...she is always in the same "hesitation" stage...
Also Akz dont have much versatility (maybe coz of the role also)

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
hey ashuu
lol roizz they will find this place and stalk us rofl
Hey kittu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzzRolzz

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by KittuPratzz

Originally posted by -GhostOrchid-

Rolzz:  I could wait after Kittu provided the link

I love KKK as an actor. he is brilliant and yes Megha is so dignified

BTW I tried watching QH again..still dont like Surbhi though I like Zoya to some extent Confused
Are they really chucking Rishab out?
Even i have some problem with Surabhi...but Zoya is a refreshing character and she is acting good...
But overall KSG makes it work...he can create chemistry even with a cricket bat (im not saying Surabhi is a cricket bat here LOL)

Plus they both share a great rappo offscreen so that comfort reflects in their romantic scenes... Both dont have any skin allergies like othersOuch

Ayaan actually left:??? WhoAA... I read that the actor wasnted to leave but didnt expect so soon...
He is a good looking kid and has great chemistry with KSG (againWink)...Their bromance scenes are very nice...

But independantly he lacks in acting and presence...

Rolzz..he was the first one who actually messed up with PH's,,,and they wanted to remove him..but then again KSG intervened.and he was safe..but now..he is in a movie..so he is leaving

Ohh really?? I didnt know...and he got a movie? Actuallly he might do well on movie roles..his looks and general lazy  expressions suits movies...

KSG and Rishab are very thick...

I do not like Humaira character and actress at all... atleast a better girl opposite would have given him better screen psence..

dont u know?? he is in SLB's movie Smile

Humeira?? i like her..she is okay...better than first Nuzat!! but now..im not watching at all...i watch only asya moments...but i guess i need to catch up with both the epi's..how is the epi rolzzu Embarrassed

Rolzz

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Hugss ladies..

i am offline

typing an update 

will stalk u guys Evil Smile

My fingers on the R button SO better be carefulStern Smile

P.S> when u guys were talking about RISHABH being shown teh door...(since i dont know who teh hell is Rishabh ..now i do) i thout ROFL

Rolzz

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chinki_onlyme

Heyyy Chinkz... Welcome LOL

I really want to continue NBT but something or other gets boring... I hate that rimjhim girl...

Mohan-Megha meeting, Mohan-Chavanni holi scenes were all excellent... butu unfortunately i have not seen after that Ouch

You didn't watch last two week's epis??ShockedShocked Thats the only logical show going on currently...With my surprise my bro who never watches any indian shows is following it regularly..Smile

KKK Heart I like Megha the character & actress too but not fan as of nowTongue
;

I loved Megha from the very first promo...even when the show started I was a Megha fan first and later warmed upto KKK...
But the problem is there was not been much of a progress or scope for Megha...she is always in the same "hesitation" stage...
Also Akz dont have much versatility (maybe coz of the role also)

u know when we saw her in the promos  last year..in the month of Jan..my dad was like she is Megha?? oh my she looks soo elegant..but i havent seen any epi in the first season except few scenes.Ouch

Rolzz

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

hey ashuu
lol roizz they will find this place and stalk us rofl
Hey kittu

Hieee merry Embarrassed

hahhaa today i commented in that thread ED ..and u knw..all Chamchas saw my profile..lol...all the Mature fans saw my pro ..hehe..LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rolzz-MERRY-

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged

I also watch only Asya moments and skip everything else...

I find Rasiya actress really beautiful and powerful... Perfect casting!!!

I like Asad's sister..she is really pretty..

I also like Shirin- the character and actress... I watch her scenes too..really funny..

Rest everything - skip!!

KittuPratzz

Go to top