Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

JustAboutEverything!!!(strictly invites only ) (Page 141)

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Hello Fellow Fanimals, don't worry too much, DD is gonna WIN very much. Me had called the Channel and spoke to my my uncle's nephew's son's son's sister-in-law's alien mother-in-law and they have assured me about rigging of votes. Channel has already has made-up its mind to make DD the winner because she is Madhubala and she has threatened to quit the show if they don't make her the winner and KILL Some. So, you all don't take tension. LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-poodles-Amoureux

-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Hello Fellow Fanimals, don't worry too much, DD is gonna WIN very much. Me had called the Channel and spoke to my my uncle's nephew's son's son's sister-in-law's alien mother-in-law and they have assured me about rigging of votes. Channel has already has made-up its mind to make DD the winner because she is Madhubala and she has threatened to quit the show if they don't make her the winner and KILL Some. So, you all don't take tension.LOLLOLLOL

ROFL ROFL

Thank your NER( Non existent relative ) for the 'not so inside info '

I don't know which is worse . DD not winning or DD not quitting the show ...

LOL

AmoureuxTaiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Why do you have to bring that NE every time? Angry LOLLOLLOL

-poodles-Amoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Ashi,

Apparently Drashti fans are obsessive lot and impulsive. And what are the haters / bashers.. may be not on the same side of the coin but ultimately they are as obsessive of Drashti as her fans...  The only opposite thing here is the emotion... Drashti fans love to love her fore every small things and these hateFans love to hate her... And its not about defending Ashi... Its just that things are going overboard and some comments are disgusting to the core...  Anyways forget ... Probably i'm just getting riled up unnecessarily...   Sorry! 

I guess ST is a good dancer but just for a particular style... Bollywood masala.. And Frankly i feel Bollywood is not a dance form its rather a style which is a fusion of a number of folk and western dance forms. It's not rigid in terms of the steps and the movements.  With international forms her body is not very flexible to adapt to it quickly...  But do you know if she is trained in any Indian forms. If yes i would love to watch her doing that and maybe then we actually know how good a dancer she is... 

The line up for wild card entrants looks interesting though... Sana i donno much but from whatever watched in SOTY she seems decent... Lets see how she fares. And Rochelle i guess is an IPL anchor. Geek

-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Why do you have to bring that NE every time?LOL

LOL I don't know . Why do you keep bringing 'fake ' everytime ? ... LOL
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Hey An... Hug

As long as you are there i know i don't have to worry for DD LOL

Ashi, 

Rochelle's Bio for you Embarrassed

Rochelle Maria Rao (born 1990) won the Femina Miss India International 2012 crown. She is the sister of Chennai VJ and model, Paloma Rao. Rochelle was crowned by the outgoing titleholder Ankita Shorey. She later turned host for season six of the Indian Premier League.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-poodles-

-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Ashi,

Apparently Drashti fans are obsessive lot and impulsive. And what are the haters / bashers.. may be not on the same side of the coin but ultimately they are as obsessive of Drashti as her fans... The only opposite thing here is the emotion... Drashti fans love to love her fore every small things and these hateFans love to hate her... And its not about defending Ashi... Its just that things are going overboard and some comments are disgusting to the core... Anyways forget ... Probably i'm just getting riled up unnecessarily... Sorry!

I guess ST is a good dancer but just for a particular style... Bollywood masala.. And Frankly i feel Bollywood is not a dance form its rather a style which is a fusion of a number of folk and western dance forms. It's not rigid in terms of the steps and the movements. With international forms her body is not very flexible to adapt to it quickly... But do you know if she is trained in any Indian forms. If yes i would love to watch her doing that and maybe then we actually know how good a dancer she is...

The line up for wild card entrants looks interesting though... Sana i donno much but from whatever watched in SOTY she seems decent... Lets see how she fares. And Rochelle i guess is an IPL anchor.Geek

Azi , why sorry ? I understand how hard it is for the fans . Atleast you lot ate brave enough to enter the battlezone ... LOL I Toh dont even have the stomach to digest the kind of bashing going on so never bother to go there ... I completely agree that people who hate her an spend all their energy bashing her are just as bad as her fanatics who worship her all day long an cannot take a word of criticism against her .

IF is basically a very hard place for fans to discuss their favs . Actually , being a "fan" of someone is looked down upon by the supposed 'cynics'/ bashers etc .. Weird how most of them are fans of some celeb too . SI/GC /ST fans all of whom are bashing DD and calling her fans obsessive are the same lot who hear a single word for their favs.

Anyway ... Hvnt seen Sana dancing bit I hope KJo is not too biased in her case. Rochelle is an 'item girl' . So another Yana ... May go far but not sure if she has a fan following to back her ..

Pretty decent dancers this time ... Ultimately i think it may boil down to who is a better teacher/choreo who will be able to extract the beat out of their partner .

Salman is a brilliant teacher , often called magician . But he has to bring variety .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
I avoid commenting Ashi... I mean its no point wasting ur energy there... but can't resist visiting that place all in hopes of some spoilers...   I agree IF is one heck of a place...  Once can loose all the sanity in seconds... LOL and the best here is everyone is ready to play the blame game and then cry foul...  but no ones ready to introspect... and reflect on their own actions...  You have a problem add to it.. but don't ever try to find a solution to the problem... 

I guess i've said enough need to stop my ranting now Big smile

So i guess i read somewhere of all the wild cards only 1 or 2 are gonna be selected. Have any idea on that?

Go to top