Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

JustAboutEverything!!!(strictly invites only ) (Page 140)

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miraya_shivya

Azi

Rithwik was a dancer too . A semi ( I think ) in DID.

And there was a rumor that Salman this time around will participate as a celeb ( since he's now acting too ) . Imagine if he had paired up with Lauren .

Mukti is a fab dancer no doubt . Even I think it's unfair to have dancers in the show and that too as wild cards .the concept of wild cards in itself is unfair .

Mukti's sister Shakti was DID 2's winner . Shes also worked with Salman in some film .

DD Toh gayi ... With the current lot , there was still some
chance seeing how she is improving . No way is it possible now .

Ashi and all: sorry for running off like that. Something imp came up... Smile

Rithwik was a dancer. Wow I did not know that Shocked I mean i thought he was an actor who could dance well.. 

I know Mukti and Shakti from DID days. I would rather have her as a choreo than a celebrity. A little unfair for the likes of Salman and Punit I feel. 

I'm not to worried about DD and Salman.  Being a dancer is a different thing but i guess Jhalak is more about concept dancing rather than just dancing. Its the package, the concept, the theme and how it is presented that the performances are judged on. Not simply the dance and its forms. Thus you have judges like like Karan, Madhuri and Remo... Where Remo can be totally technical, Madhuri may be is semi-technical (hilarous term LOL) and  Karan judges more on the appeal and the theme and presentation in my opinion.  

In anyways having dancers on the show probably would raise the standards i guess and it would great if DD wins (fingers crossed) Embarrassed

-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Breaking news guyz

Hopefully Colors would not be blamed anymore for being biased

Savio and ST are mismatched as well but atleast he's a good choreo . Chalo, let's see now ...!

Gauhar Khan was bashed left right and centre when she asked for a new choreographer. Could some kind soul please do the needful here ...? LOL Not that I think that theres anything wrong with asking for a new choreo ..

On that note ... Why was the channel blamed then ? ST could have asked for a new choreo earlier .. Kvb too if he was unhappy ..! If the celebrity has a choice and even then they go ahead with their assigned choreos , I see no reason for anyone to blame the channel .

PS - I hope Mukti gets Sushant now ... LOL
-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Going gets really tough for DD now online and more importantly in the show Unhappy
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Ashi... Imagine Mukti with Sushant getting a score of around 28-30 every week Wink LOL Then it will because Remo (or any of the judges) are biased Big smile Either way someone will be biased or at fault... Anyways that ain't gonna happen cause didn't they say he was injured... ROFL

But to be very frank i guess in Shweta's is a graceful dancer, but in her case here it was the burden of expectations that everyone had on her let her down and her paring with Sushant wasn't working in their favor. Probably they did not get all very well... Anyways lets wait and watch whats in store now this week. 

When the going gets tough... the tough gets going Wink
-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Azi

He's not injured , there's no quote from him .

Savio is a very good choreo , his concepts are good but generally very rustic and Desi types. Can't , for the life of me imagine ST and Savio doing a tango /salsa or any other International dance form. His forte is Bollywood thumkas which is ST's forte too . Anyway ... atleast her fans will stop cribbing for now ... When and IF she gets out fair and square , they will start another round of cribbing .
How is she going to mange her wedding with jdj ? Or is it a simple wedding which won't hinder her practice here.

Whatever the case may be .. ST getting Savio , Mukti as a wild card ( there could be more wild cards too ) , Salman and DD ( Salman more than DD ) better buck up !
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
I know Ashi. He is not injured but his apparent injury was informed to Savio LOL

Yeah Savio is good as a choreographer and agree about his themes. I was impressed with him after i saw some bits of him with Bharti last season... Lets see how he works with Shweta. 

Cribbing is never gonna stop Ashi... and god forbid if Shweta is not able to churn out the so called awesome performances which her fans are already stating she will... Then no worries there will always be the channels or the judges or even the alien from the thrid world to place a blame on...  

Gosh don't know how i'm stopping myself from commenting on all the crap on the JDJ forum... And its sickening how Drashti and Salman are dragged in any and every damn topic on the forum... Confused 

DD- Salman defo need to buck up now... The competition is gonna get tougher... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-poodles-

-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Saba Saeed and Rochelle M Rao are wild card contestants too .
-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Azi

Theres no point defending her . The more her fans defend , the more it instigates others to bash her more . That why I'm not posting there or even visiting that forum .

Anyways , ST ( and even Savio ) lack finese.

ST has put on a lot of weight and looks odd doing some dance steps . Savio will choreograph her well no doubt but I genuinely think she's not as great a dancer as she was made out to be in the beginning . However I see Savio doing a classical /Bollywood no where ST will obviously do well and her fans will scream " She is back "

Btw

Sana Saeed is the girl who played SRK's daughter in KKHH ... be ready for some Sana - Kjo drama ... LOL no idea how she is as a dancer .

Who is Rochelle ?

That news about Mukti was hopefully false . Colors has only confirmed Rohit Roy , Rochelle and Sana ...

(Mukti I had read about on twitter from someone so it could be false , fingers crossed )

Go to top