Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

JustAboutEverything!!!(strictly invites only ) (Page 113)

-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Not only the scores but I wanted you all to see it to believe it. I am still running out of words. The act was just out of the world!!!! Not to forget the comments they received...I have rarely seen Remo praise somebody so much, adding on Karan Johar, Madhuri and Vidya were totally in awe of DD. GURTI ARE WINNERS!!!!

From the same person from whose comment Ashi postedLOL

PS: I dont know if somebody noticed but while airing DD JDJ promo, there is a disclaimer added by the channel not to try this act at homeLOLat the bottom of the screen !

Is she posting all this on FB ?   LOL

I'm glad the judges praised her nicely . So far even though theyv scored well none of the judges barring K Jo goes out of Te way to praise DD Confused

Vidya 's voice which I otherwise love was super whiny and super screechy in the promo . Pinch

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
@ Ashi ...The fan has shared it among some common friends of mine ...so I got to know ..but dont share it anywhere else ! ..I am happy that this time, Colors is not promoting DD act way too much ...it will be a surprise for audience too !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-poodles-

-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-poodles-Taiyo

-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

@ Ashi ...The fan has shared it among some common friends of mine ...so I got to know ..but dont share it anywhere else ! ..I am happy that this time, Colors is not promoting DD act way too much ...it will be a surprise for audience too !

Theyr low key this time around . Good !

I'm just skeptical ki how this will work for or against DD .

It's like if the channel doesn't back her, they will pull her out if MB 's trps keep falling even if she's doing well ad getting votes . At the same time backing her the way they are is just as bad .

There's nothing wrong in favoring your girl . They should just be subtle about it .

Just watched a small bit of DD , ST and KVB 's performances on sbb .

Zameen aasmaan ka fark bw DD and the other 'trained dancers' . Kvb 's footwork is so sloppy . I think he's doing tango with a bit of aerial . His landing and taking off were very sloppy . I really hope the judges point it out and while doing son, they show video clips of those steps top for The benefit of die hard fanatics .

DD 's on the other hand from whatever little I saw was clean and very well coordinated ( Ofcourse had to be given the nature of their dance . Hope DD maintains this in all her acts.. There's also a step where Salman is hanging by his feet ad DD is holding on to his neck . So kudos to both for having that faith in each other )

Kvb dedicates his act to his wifey (family ) Saw vahb in the sudience . God knows how she fits in ...
-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
ST 's drama - Dead

She breaks the news of her marriage like it's some Earth shattering news ... Suspense create kar ke , sharma ke ... Looking at the judges for their reaction ( who are clearly bored and simply do not care enough for a tv actors wedding ) and finally says it like a young girl breaks it to her parents ... Oh geez ...Just leave already . Dead
-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-poodles-

-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GhostOrchid-

@Ashi:ROFL

all ur true lobs are giving u so much opportunity to shower ur praises on them

DQs all of them

Ami Cry

Aisi harkatein hai these people ... DD won't go far with such a straight forward attitude . She's too seedha to participate in reality shows . The only reason sea getting coverage is all thanks to the channel . Nahun toh.. She would been like Ekta , completely lost and clueless .. because the others are doing a fab job at gettin attention ...

And then that namoona KVB ... Angry

He hasn't spared anything/anyone to gain publicity . He's circulating private recorded videos of him and Sneha begging for votes on YouTube ... Confused

I don't even understand why ST is in Te show . Shes clearly not interested , has been underperforming and knows she can't continue with her marriage ard the corner ... Why did she even participate in JDJ ? just so e could announce her marriage on a grand scale ?

Big boss - She declares shes seeing someone ( it's another thing she later says the guy is like her brother , eww)

Jdj - declares her marriage

Next - declares her pregnancy .

Edited by miraya_shivya - 22 June 2013 at 4:44am
Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Today's topic  STErmm...LOL  ur comments are hilarious Ashi but seriously, she did that blushing stuff ROFL...Gawd ...it must be worth watching TongueLOL...But I least care about ST since I dont track JDJ fully except for DD and only bits and pieces of other actors LOL

Go to top