Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

JustAboutEverything!!!(strictly invites only ) (Page 104)

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Sending you a PM, Chinki Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lazybee-

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

@ Chinks ...This is precisely I said on DP ...This was worst montage from MB team ...Adding Sultaan ? Shocked...Common ...He doesnt have the shelf life ...This track is so clunky and they are making things worst by putting him on montage ...Audience is running already bcos of the track ...and now things will become worst ! ...Despite not seeing the show anymore, i could not resist bashing the montage when i saw the promo LOL...Seriously ...MB CVs are ruining the fond memories of the show too Ouch...I loved the charm of montages but this one is pathetic !Dead

Call me sadist but I want to see how show works with less or no BalaWinkTongue Somebody gave that comment longtime before that Madhu/DD has almost no contribution in  show even if the show's name on her...Its all about RK's ishq & junoon...Confused So let them do what they wantTongue

@An: I will add u nowSmile

Edited by chinki_onlyme - 21 June 2013 at 11:39am

Taiyo

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinki_onlyme

@ Chinks ...This is precisely I said on DP ...This was worst montage from MB team ...Adding Sultaan ? Shocked...Common ...He doesnt have the shelf life ...This track is so clunky and they are making things worst by putting him on montage ...Audience is running already bcos of the track ...and now things will become worst ! ...Despite not seeing the show anymore, i could not resist bashing the montage when i saw the promo LOL...Seriously ...MB CVs are ruining the fond memories of the show too Ouch...I loved the charm of montages but this one is pathetic !Dead

Call me sadist but I want to see how show works with less or no BalaWinkTongue Somebody give that comment longtime before that Madhu/DD has almost no contribution in  show even if the show's name on her...Its all about RK's ishq & junoon...Confused So let them do what they wantTongue

LOL  I even saw a post that they are missing DD CryLOL...dont ask me abt this ...ufff just bcos they hate AR, they want MB for RK ! ...But dont worry, bala will soon become punching bag LOL..

Edited by Manonids - 21 June 2013 at 11:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-CarpeDeim--lazybee-

-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lazybee-Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GhostOrchid-

Nids and An: its hypocrisy at its peak..

the ones who called her a po*n star and wh**e and what not and claimed that Salman is enjoying her more than VD/GC ever did and behave as moral police are the very same people who itch to ssee their favs shirtless so that they can drool and are the same people who couldnt stop raving about Viidya Balan in dirt picture..they could see her doing her role there but when it comes to DD ..its vulgar..

I felt worse for Salman: that guy got bashed for no fault of his..and he is not even used to it I think...they tweeted him senseless telling him not to act as despo and convert DD into an item girl/po*n star..

@NId: thank god you also think that AR has only one expression on his face..I get amazed when people say he is so brilliant in expressions

Dont know if ur aware of all this ...but I got some links of cheap comments by Sultaan fans Dead...First, they wanted MB to get married to Sultaan in front of RK to take revenge ...but Rishbala wedding happened ...then they said ...there wont be no SR since bala will remain virgin and fresh for Sultaan Dead...now SR happened, they still feel that RK will leave Madhu once she gets pregnant and Sultaan will marry her Dead...sick man ! Dead..Is bala an object of obsession for the fandoms Dead.

-lazybee-

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GhostOrchid-

Ok I dont know whether this is completely true or not but it comes from a relable source..

the channel is backing AR completely...it is on their orders that ST was instructed to keep Sultan as positive even though he is a ganster..
and they are still backing him as can be seen in the montage..he has got it sweet with the channel

@Chinki: if its less Bala and TRP fall.they will pull DD out of JDJ coz in long term MEIEJ matter more than a seasonal show..if not out and out making her lose..they migt ensure that she is present in the show most of the times and that means less practice time

Even if its from no source ...its quite obvious to fans that channel is backing AR LOL  he is called channel's blue eyed boy LOL...But got to know that this track is perhaps their  last effort to make him click ! ...Afterall, channel wont sacrifice so much for their actor ! ...Wait for TRP to fall and AR will be out ! LOL

Taiyo

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
@Ami: They will not back out DD in JDJ this time because their so called good and trained dancers turned out be dancing disasterLOLLOL End of the july or may be before they r introducing 24 hrs so may be show will go back to 5 days schedule..SmileBut lets see how it goes for both showsSmile I at least there is some story so TRP audience may accept it..And regarding PH/channel promoting AR..They must be having strong reason to do that otherwise why would they do it..Tongue AR getting paid by them not giving them their pay for thisLOLLOL 

@Nids: Did they miss MadhuShocked Shocked ShockedShocked Shocked Shocked Shocked M I dreaming?? 
-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Dont know if ur aware of all this ...but I got some links of cheap comments by Sultaan fans Dead...First, they wanted MB to get married to Sultaan in front of RK to take revenge ...but Rishbala wedding happened ...then they said ...there wont be no SR since bala will remain virgin and fresh for Sultaan Dead...now SR happened, they still feel that RK will leave Madhu once she gets pregnant and Sultaan will marry her Dead...sick man ! Dead..Is bala an object of obsession for the fandoms Dead.

Eww thats so sickDeadDeadDead

Go to top