Chat Clubs

JustAboutEverything!!!(strictly invites only ) - Page 113

-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Lately all celebs r spending so much time on twitter...Is it because of fans craze or they themselves got bored with same monotonous life at setπŸ˜•

Gautam Rode, Tacker , Krystal, VD, Lady VD, NAkul and list is on..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-poodles- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -GhostOrchid-

Ashi..dont lose hope re..
there is no way she is getting out before the wild carders come..it wont make sense..
she may score less if it turns out bad..but phir fan voted hain na..and for all you know..their dance may turn out better than you see in rehersal..

Ami

That's the thing . Going forward only of fan following won't sit well with me. It's fine if she's not brilliant but it has to be good enough to convince people ( not ones in DDS forum ) that she deserves it . Her fan following is enough to male her win even she goes and stands on the stage but I'm sure neither she nor Salman would want that ..?

Hope what you're saying about her act is true . I really want the judges to tell Salman to come out of his safe zone ( if not openly atleast discreetly , it's not a big deal )

@ kids , sid

I don't want Sid to leave . He showed improvement last time . Would like to see esha perform solo like that . That took guts and for that alone I don't want him to leave . And he's sweet offscreen , one of the very few genuine guys ...!

Kids in face off will win ...
-poodles- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chinki_onlyme

@Ashi: I was thinking same when we got all contestants list but some of them really turned out disasters...I m more interested in ST's act this weekπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ Lets see how it goes for DD...I don't want Shakti Mohan to be in...May be little insecurity as DD's fanπŸ˜›But for rest of them I m not worried..πŸ˜ƒ

As DD 's fanimal I don't want Mukti either ...

Not kratika too ... For the sole reason that at this point Gc fans who by next yr won't care about her , will come out in full force to support her .

Someone tweet colors and Raj Nayak about this very important point about Kratika posing a threat to Drashti ... Il bet my left kidney ,ms sengar will be outright blacklisted in jdj πŸ˜†
-lazybee- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: miraya_shivya

As DD 's fanimal I don't want Mukti either ...

Not kratika too ... For the sole reason that at this point Gc fans who by next yr won't care about her , will come out in full force to support her .

Someone tweet colors and Raj Nayak about this very important point about Kratika posing a threat to Drashti ... Il bet my left kidney ,ms sengar will be outright blacklisted in jdj πŸ˜†

@Bold:😲😲😲 Naah Ashi thats more special than this JDJπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But I know colors will play safely for DDπŸ˜›
-lazybee- thumbnail
Ashi we can't do anything for this week's performance so lets wait till this one then we will tweet them our wishes..Will they listen to us or not thats different storyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I dont think Ekta will be in faceoff..people are voting for Tushar off the blocks..
So I feel it will be kids or Sid..though I agree with you all..he did improve and is oneof the nice chaps..

tweeting Raj Nayak will backfire big time..people will cry foul and rightly so..so karna hai toh email karo..
plus I am sure they know Kratika's caliber...if they didnt want her as competition they would never have approcahed her..besides I looking at last years results, I doubt wild carders win..
Chinki tweeter seems to be an amzing way to connect with fans..and show them you care (even if you might not)..just a good morning and fans are joyous beyond belief..
plus its an awesome.tool for.promotion for shows (eg lady VD) , publicity..to stsy in limelight and garner support withcryptic messages (VD)
-poodles- thumbnail
Ami

I was kidding ... πŸ˜†

You actually think I want people to tweet this whole theory to Raj Nayak ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† though I wouldn't mind people emailing him ...πŸ˜†

DD fans , maybe not but say BS fans would probably do that ... πŸ˜†

Kratikas caliber isn't the question here ... She can dance like mj but when it comes to popularity the channel will not take anyone as popular or more popular than DD which is why she has been approached ... I think this was one of Te reasons for them not going with Sanaya this year ... Or she refused because DD being in it means limelight shifting to her because she's the channels girl . Either way , you will never see two equally popular people in a show like this .

Your post on why mr and mrs vd are on twitter is hilarious ... And totally bang on ... πŸ˜†

I do think that Nakul Mehta however is a nice guy with a great sense of humor ...! Very classy ...!

Manish Paul replies to wry single tweet even if it's just a thanks or a smiley .
BS fans would tweet Raj Nayak? am I missing something..

Kratika is pretty popular (may not be as much as DD but still is ) thanks to PV and GC fans..plus being a good dancer will pull neutrals..
SI: I was pretty sure DD and SI both wouldnt be together..it doesnt make sense.. and besides I doubt both would want to comepete with each other in a relaity show willingly..also Sony was reluctant to let her participate considering the show had just started and she is the central character..

DD said in an interview that she was reluctant to participate when she got offered the show..her brother-bhabhi (and I think the channel) convinced her..it gelps them with Madhubala aswell
-poodles- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -GhostOrchid-

BS fans would tweet Raj Nayak? am I missing something..

Kratika is pretty popular (may not be as much as DD but still is ) thanks to PV and GC fans..plus being a good dancer will pull neutrals..
SI: I was pretty sure DD and SI both wouldnt be together..it doesnt make sense.. and besides I doubt both would want to comepete with each other in a relaity show willingly..also Sony was reluctant to let her participate considering the show had just started and she is the central character..

DD said in an interview that she was reluctant to participate when she got offered the show..her brother-bhabhi (and I think the channel) convinced her..it gelps them with Madhubala aswell

Yeah DD and Sanaya together wouldn't participate in a JDJ type reality show. Theyr pretty thick ...

Kritkka doesn't have a huge fanbase of her own . Even if you take If into account , she generally remains in Te rankings courtesy Gc . In a few months , you will see her slip down further . Not that IF is the only parameter to measure popularity but it is an indication . Plus I believe she was more popular amongst the audience for her jhaansi ki rani role . Pv did well only for a few months . Although at this point Gc fans will definitely support her .

Did DD actually say Te channel convinced her ...? Shouldn't have ..!

Arey I meant that bs fans are insane . If say bs was in jdj , thy would go all out to make him win and if that means tweeting Te CEO of the channel to drop a contestant , then thy would do that too , the idiots that most of them are ...