Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -GhostOrchid-

@Chinki: they have their reasons to back AR..not all is hunky dory between VD and channel..they dont want a repeat of IPK or Lagi tujhse lagann

the problem is they are backing sombody who lacks the essential skills and persona to pull it off

@NId: they are still waiiting to see if AR works or not..havent they realised already that he doesnt..that montage is a sure shot way of loosing TRPs ..atleast IMO

Even I feel that way ...VD is no dhudh ka dhula else why would channel bank on such tactics ! ...His tweeter antics and rumours abt his arrogance cant be completely false ...May be things are not that bad, but they are not that plesant either ...so its like playing safe ,,,,,With DD, they wont be having any issue since she seems to have made good name and reputation in TV industry as a thorough professional for sure! ...I havent seen any of her costars or from PH giving a single hint of any issue with her so far. ...Having said all that, channel and PH are aware that show can't run on either RK or MB ...they need both of them to get good numbers! 
Edited by Manonids - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Manonids

Haina ðŸ˜›...All of sudden, MB became RKbala show ðŸ¤”...Sultaan ka saaya, lucky for bala ðŸ˜†...

in bw, the reaction to the montage was hilarious ðŸ˜†...some dear fans of VD wants DD out of the montage ðŸ˜›...I say go for it ðŸ˜›...but then dont blame CVs  if TRPs drop ðŸ˜†

that dear fan has to be either Farah or Nishi in one of her multiple MIDs or the latest new one..that goes by the name of ilovedhanjanird (she wanted Suku to play MAdhubala coz suku would have looked good with VD and would have doen justice to her character...the idea was shot down by VD fans 😲)

An: will let you know in a bit..will take a long time to write the whole thing
Manonidz thumbnail

that dear fan has to be either Farah or Nishi in one of her multiple MIDs or the latest new one..that goes by the name of ilovedhanjanird (she wanted Suku to play MAdhubala coz suku would have looked good with VD and would have doen justice to her character...the idea was shot down by VD fans 😲)

An: will let you know in a bit..will take a long time to write the whole thing

Nishi MID ðŸ˜†...but everyone knows abt it ! ...Sheer stupidity !😆..I laugh at such antics of theirs since the more they bash DD, the better DD does in her life ! ðŸ˜†...They are so irritated with AR, but CVs put him in the montage and they are literally crying ðŸ˜†  Even I didnt like the montage, but looking at VD fans, man ...what a sadistic pleasure it is ! ðŸ˜†
Edited by Manonids - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Manonids

Nishi MID ðŸ˜†...but everyone knows abt it ! ...Sheer stupidity !😆..I laugh at such antics of theirs since the more they bash DD, the better DD does in her life ! ðŸ˜†...They are so irritated with AR, but CVs put him in the montage and they are literally crying ðŸ˜†  Even I didnt like the montage, but looking at VD fans, man ...what a sadistic pleasure it is ! ðŸ˜†

which evil MID is it this time..the one where EviLneSs RoCkZ or it is ReDined 🤣..
or plain old anushka_s..🥱

she is urging VD fans to become as they were during PKYEK days..they way the apparently BBB'ed everyone and didnt care about other
she doesnt want them to behave like typical fangirls that they are behaving now 😆
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
She is into MIDs these days?  Edited by an12345678 - 10 years ago
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

She is into MIDs also these days? 

ðŸ˜†  Mods meharbaan on her ...
Taiyo thumbnail
It looks like I was living under a rock and a whole century has passed by ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Edited by an12345678 - 10 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Mods are on mass hartal ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail

which evil MID is it this time..the one where EviLneSs RoCkZ or it is ReDined 🤣..
or plain old anushka_s..🥱

she is urging VD fans to become as they were during PKYEK days..they way the apparently BBB'ed everyone and didnt care about other
she doesnt want them to behave like typical fangirls that they are behaving now 😆

ahh ...I guess this anuskha one ðŸ˜†...Damn ...she has gone so many ids ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†...Seems to have had a tough time with mods ðŸ˜†...PYEK forum ...😕  no clue abt their backstory ...Whatever they do, who cares ! ...Leaving MB forum is such a relief ! ðŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail
Ami: I don't know Why but I find that Very, Very Funny. Joke of the century if I can call that ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†