Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: miraya_shivya

So even the audience will not be spared in DD Salman forum this time around ... πŸ˜†

Nids

Who is she ? Some DD fan ..?

@Bold: 🀣ROFL

the name suits to the T doesnt it

Ashi..Ashi..Ashi..how silly are you..the audience is fake...or  they are paid

-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That link is not workingπŸ€”

Jodhaa Akabar ?? Hows the show going on??

I saw yest Meri Bhabhi...Not much hype about the show but that show's direction is good so far..😊

I think every three month channel should bring good new show rather than this never ending drama
-poodles- thumbnail
@Nids

I know eh ..! It's like Ami thinks that we like gossiping and bitching all day long .. I mean we do but that's not the point . We wouldn't want anyone to think like that ... :P

@Ami

The name is very apt ..! I actually think Vijay should pay some royalty to DD and Salman for the business thy bring to the website .

Audience is fake .. I'm waiting for someone to say their act too is fake and not shot in one go ... πŸ˜†
-lazybee- thumbnail
For some people everything outside the IF world either fake or paid...And all their virtual supporters on virtual entertainment portal is real..How delusional one can beπŸ˜†

KJO scripted drama,Madhuri got paid to give good comments, Remo is biasedπŸ˜• Joh Abraham was faking it when he said he has seen DD in show she's very beautiful πŸ˜› Even Ranbir Kapoor who complemented her as beautiful as Madhubala was scripted drama of channel...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So list will go on for all celebs who may praise DD...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† They all are fake 
Ah..dont be offended Ashi and Nis: I love you both

and even if you are offended stilll I'll 🀣🀣

@Chinki: the post was thrashed coz of its was targeting the DTs (to some extent righlty so)..It was a pol khol post

@Ashi: yes..the forum should be renmed..I am toh thinking even the show should be renamed and DD-Salman given royalty

just look at how people are desperate to use her popularity

Originally posted by: chinki_onlyme

For some people everything outside the IF world either fake or paid...And all their virtual supporters on virtual entertainment portal is real..How delusional one can beπŸ˜†

KJO scripted drama,Madhuri got paid to give good comments, Remo is biasedπŸ˜• Joh Abraham was faking it when he said he has seen DD in show she's very beautiful πŸ˜› Even Ranbir Kapoor who complemented her as beautiful as Madhubala was scripted drama of channel...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So list will go on for all celebs who may praise DD...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† They all are fake 

they dont conssider the virtual portal also to be fake..
considering it as real would mean acknowledging that tv celebs have so many fans..which is PAAP in their language
-poodles- thumbnail
STYLE FILE: JHALAK WEEK 3

Drashti Dhami: She chose to go the black beauty way as she wore a shimmery black gown with daring cut out panels. Smoky eye make up, curls and blood red lips completed the look. At first the gown was full length, but then Salman pulled off the bottom half of it, making the look a lot more ummm..interesting. What do you think?

http://colors.in.com/in/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa/photogallery-style-file-jhalak-week-3-50005371.html#4_abc

Colors waale people bhi na ... Keep themselves busy with these things ...!
-poodles- thumbnail
Nids

True . Including the 'veteran' ST who very conveniently took DD 's name right before jdj ..! Since when did she need a random newbie's help to gain fans ... πŸ˜†
-lazybee- thumbnail
I just posted this in JDJ forum after long time...πŸ˜›

TM asked why no posts on other contestants..πŸ˜›

For some people here Drashti is not so beautiful, overrated, bad dancer ,not so popular actress & still they are spending 24x7 in criticizing her  πŸ˜• They don't believe in supporting their fav but they believe in bashing not so popular actress(according to themπŸ˜›) so you can't help it...πŸ₯± 

Everything & anything should be compare to DD like a she's the standard bar of JDJπŸ˜† Be it comparison with this seasons' contestants or winner of previous seasonπŸ€”Everything that is good about her is either fake or scripted or paid

Her haters love is more than her lovers loveπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I agree with yr post & I really want to see posts for other contestants too😳 

Looking forward to this week's episode specially after promo😊
-lazybee- thumbnail

look at the montage...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†