Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: an12345678

Ami: That does take a lot of faith.  

no wonder Salman had said that the two of them had developed blisters on their hand and feet
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
A wrong move and one them would have had serious injuries, specially DD who is trying all this for the first time.

True An..I mean we already know that ST and his choreo had a mishap an she fell..and they were on floor...imagine that happening here..that too with so little practice,,

makes it even more commendable
Taiyo thumbnail
I am unable to take out that upside hanging from my mind ... looking forward to see how it all flows and became one dance act. 
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cU7s5-JCQk

Did anybody see this promo ðŸ˜²...OMG ...How come DD managed to do such an act ? ...Gosh ...I am floored and stunned just like judges ðŸ˜†...  Looking at her act, I feel like DD has become Dare Devil from Dhak Dhak ðŸ˜†...I wonder her body is not that flexible but still how she twisted herself so much! 
Edited by Manonids - 10 years ago
same here..
also I am trying to figure out the whole story pertaining to family theme..she dedicated it to her brother..so maybe got to do something with that
Taiyo thumbnail
Late latif, Manonids. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Ami: Yep ... the promo has heightened the curiosity meter. 
Taiyo thumbnail
Ami: I still cannot figure out ... how they made that possible. Did they use some glue?
I doubt An..using glue woulld hamper other steps
-poodles- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -GhostOrchid-

no wonder Salman had said that the two of them had developed blisters on their hand and feet

Where ? 😕

Is he 'behind the scenes ' intv for this act already out ?

Pretty awesome , she's doing all this practicing for 1/3 rd the time and energy that other contestants are investing .