Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: miraya_shivya

An

🤗

When it comes to gossiping , I can write like a 1000 word essay in every post ... You really shouldn't be surprised... 😆

Nids .. Those tweets ... Theyr hilarious ... 😆

Just realized -

All members of Cribbers club , antipseudointellects club ... are here... !

🤗🤗🤗

I can see what gossip can do to your writing ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I have no clue about Madhubala forum. Is DD bashing the norm there too 
Taiyo thumbnail
Ashi: I am so out of loop ... Just made some rounds of JDJ out of curiosity ... Will join once I have updated myself. 
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nids...

We'll have to stop using SDians for that horrible gang .

It's one of the names for SalmanDrashti fans .. along with Sastians and Satians ... 😕 😆

@An

Join in ... Whatcha waiting for ...? 😃

Oh  ok ... heard a lot abt Salmaan-Drashti fan following ðŸ˜†...

@ An ...Great ! ...Kids stuff is really cool ! ...Even I tried but I can;t stick to it for long ðŸ˜† so I leave in bw ðŸ˜†...Quiet impatient in this matter ...😕
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: an12345678

Ashi: I am so out of loop ... Just made some rounds of JDJ out of curiosity ... Will join once I have updated myself. 

You are not watching JDJ ðŸ˜²...DD bashing ...oh common ...it has become a global affair now ðŸ˜†...Not just MB forum, but JDJ forum has raised the bar ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†...I havent got  the guts to enter the JDJ forum yet and quit MB forum too ðŸ˜†...but was missing my gossip partners, so land up here ðŸ˜†

In MB forum, till bala is with RK , she is safe and sound !...else ...u know the story ðŸ˜†

Edited by Manonids - 10 years ago
-poodles- thumbnail
@An

MB forum has spared DD for now ... Sultan , te actor playing the character is the new DD ( as in , the new target for bashing ...) Praises galore for DD ( as Madhu ) and bashing galore for her JDJ stint ( by the same members )... It's a circus , I swear ...! 😆
Manonidz thumbnail
Something disgusting got to know about MB forum! ..

Forum has become a battle ground bw RK and Sultaan fans ...

First it was like who will MB marry ? ...then its was like who will get bala on the bed first  ?...and now speculations high how long bala will stick to her marriage ...Sigh ...Pure choking forum !🤢

MB forum is not meant for bala fans at all ... ...with Sultaan fans at this stage touching a new disgusting low ! ...competing with RK fans it seems! 
Manonidz thumbnail

@An

MB forum has spared DD for now ... Sultan , te actor playing the character is the new DD ( as in , the new target for bashing ...) Praises galore for DD ( as Madhu ) and bashing galore for her JDJ stint ( by the same members )... It's a circus , I swear ...! 😆

OMG ...Sultaan is punching bag til the time bala is not with him ðŸ˜†...Dare bala crossed the line, she will regain her favorite spot ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail
Manonids: I want to try writing for children so reading books meant for them. Never actually read earlier. 

I don't watch reality shows so No to JDJ too. May check out just DD's performances.  JDJ is DD's forum. Every new post is dedicated to her and it boggles my mind to understand 'Why' so much hatred for her. What SI's fans have against her? 

Taiyo thumbnail
Ashi: What has IF become? It was a decent forum till a few years ago and now one only reads bashing and more bashing. And, the language is plain filthy. The rabid posters will cause the locking of IF one day because of so much dirt. 
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: an12345678

Ashi: What has IF become? It was a decent forum till a few years ago and now one only reads bashing and more bashing. And, the language is plain filthy. The rabid posters will cause the locking of IF one day because of so much dirt. 

what's the rapid posters ðŸ˜•...Even i dont watch reality shows, ...they just spoil my weekend ...but I am watching JDJ this time for DD !