Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: miraya_shivya

My God ...
Mrs VD was oh the sets when they shot their SR scene ... No matter how thanda it was ...'still mustv been so uncomfortable for the actors ... So she's mrs GC part redux ..

@JDJ - Ofcourse... The moment Dd 's name was announced for the show , everyone said that colors will make her win .. verdict was out even before they saw DD's dance ...

How moronic - Do they have an excuse for why GC won last year ? Or any excuse why ST and KVB ( the most hyped dancers ) are performing so badly ? Or do they actually think that the channel is making them dance badly ?

For real??Was she  there??😲 

@Bold: I don't care what others think...But if DD prove herself then I want her to win..😳 Kuch log kahenge logo ka kam hai kehnaπŸ˜‰

@Red: don't you know colors has started to hypnotize contestants to not perform well so they can make their fav winπŸ˜›

-poodles- thumbnail
@IGT kids - bored of them ...! Was totally rooting for them in IGT and was very happy when thy won ... But cannot enjoy their acts here ...

@ST - you didn't see any hip hop ... I didn't see any belly dancing either ... πŸ˜†
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its time to finish some work..It was nice chatting with you πŸ˜³

I need to vent out somewhere so I did it here..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Bye & have funπŸ˜ƒ..I will be back later but I know  no one will be here ..
-poodles- thumbnail
@Is VD a baby the he needs family and friends ka support to enact a romantic ( wont even all it intimate ) scene on his own ..? This is really silly ... DD was right .. He is like a child ..!

And who loosens up enacting a love making scene while their better half is around ? Totally weird .

@ST - Nids and I already deduced that Ami..

Family = single mother= abusive ex = sob story= tears= sympathy= votes ...!

@GC - Had just as many haters ... actually , would like to correct that ... He didnt have that many haters ... But except his fans nobody else supported him ... Even the neutrals used to diss him ...

@Salman - People dissung DD earlier saying she ain't good enough to have Salman as a choreo are now dissing Salman ( because tetr unable to fault DD ) saying esha and yana mustv choreoraphef the acts in the past ... Hilarious ..!
@VD: dunno..just wrote what I read from a few posts..coz apaarently they came to know it from the dresses seen in off screen video and this is what they infered

@ST: so now bottom 2 next time..I mean after family act..

@GC: precisely what they infered..he was disses not hated..so his fans could make him win..
DD is hated ..so they are determined to vote against her..especially if she reaches last 3-4

@Saman: oh they are dissing DD too..how can hey not find fault with her..tum bhi na Ashi bade majakiye ho..
Saman is getting muft ka love indirectly from them

-poodles- thumbnail
I meant bottom 2 right now ... After the family act she will on top of the point table ... πŸ˜†

So if try only saw the offscreen pics in those clothes how did they reach the conclusion that Theyr there to loosen
Him up .. Maybe ty went there to botch it up and make sure it's a short and thanda act ... My evil mind says so ...

@Saman: oh they are dissing DD too..how can hey not find fault with her..tum bhi na Ashi bade majakiye ho..
Saman is getting muft ka love indirectly from them

LMAO Ami ...

I meant that people who pretend to be neutrals and unbiased ... Theyr unable to fault DD as such so are bashing Salman ...! Haters toh will bash her ... Even if she ends up doing moonwalk as well as MJ ...

Apparently ST and KvB are poor lil victims of colors ka dirty politics ...these are the same people who say that fans of soap strs like GC and Dd etc think that their favs are fab dancers but JDJ mein pol khol ho jaati hain ... ! Lol !

Uff is raat ki subah Nahin ... DD ki bashing ka end Nahin ...

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 Vivian Dsena ?@VivianDsena01 49s

Guys dont miss Vahbbiz's come back in all new sexy Avatar as Vishkamini.do watch Savitri tonight on Lifeok at 8:30pm.n lemme know ur reviews

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  You guys got to watch this if not interested in MBπŸ˜†...Mr. Dsena is promoting wifey new show at MB time πŸ˜†  ..why to blame the channel if he is not promoted as face of the show and DD is given more footage πŸ˜†

Hello shello all ...let me read ur comments πŸ˜Š

Edited by Manonids - 10 years ago
LMAO..did he really tweet that..How silly

I personally dont have a problem with him promoting his wife..its but obvious he would do it..but I am sure the channel and the PH would not be fine with him tweeting people to watch some other show on some other channel at the same time as MB..not good for their business..
he could have been a lil more discrete by not mentioning the time and all

and then people were unhappy with DD promoting her bro and bhabhi for a diff show on a diff channel at a different time..I am sure they are fine with this tweet πŸ₯±

BTW: I find lady VD cute and bubby and pretty..not sure about sexy..but this does explain the weight loss..btw how is she as an actress..never seen PKYEK..so no idea woth her skills

PS: I feel bad for Salman..no matter whether people find his act monotonous or not..croticism.is alright..but bashing is not...that too considering how hypocrotical.it is for the lick stpe (wasnt even a lick as there was no tongue involved)
from his last couple of updates...seems like all the hatred is getting to them..too bad if it affects their conc and comfort level
-poodles- thumbnail
Did he really tweet that ? Boo !

That's unprofessional ... Who will blame te Ph for having problems with him ? He could have just said that Vahbiz is making a comeback in a show tonight and he's very excited for it. I'm sure his fans would have known which show and channel it is.

@Ami - From the little I saw in PKYK . She's TERRIBLE ..! Screechy and too full of expressions ...! Even mrs GC ( of what Iv seen ) is better ...! If she's improved now , cannot say ..!

@Salman - It was a proper lick Ami ...! STILL does not explain the hate . I read that update and felt so awful ...! He's getting shit only because he's paired with DD . I really hope he doesn't get demotivated .
it wasnt a lick Ashi..no tongue.involved..only moved his lips on her leg..
I cant believe we are discussing this..

but all that is besides the point which is that he should be getting this shit..
like you said..hope he learns to deal with it without getting demotivated