Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-poodles- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -GhostOrchid-

Balls in an exam paper🤣🤣🤣..what has the world come to man

@classical: since this week its going to be fusion, I think one dnce form would be classical

@twitter:what comments re

@KJo..he makes it so so obvios..I wnder if deep down Manish is scared for his izzat

@twitter - pictures from both the perfromances , how hot they look , what a sensual chemistry , oohs n aahs ,sizzling etc ... One in particular where it looked as though hes kissing her neck ( second act , think for a split second it did ) will see the same for this one too ..! DD's kismet I guess ! I really liked what shampa did with an average dancer like GC last year .. Salman can work wonders with a decent dancer like DD .. Hope he doesn't get stuck in a rut ..
@KJo - You shoulda seen it .. Remo was in splits ... It was sooo obvious . Manish asked why he always goes 'there' ( takes discussion there.. Gays etc ) and he goes 'every raasta takes me there ' ( paraphrasing ) ...

Manish is so adorable and witty .. Not liking Kapil ..

@ balls - I know eh... Still wondering if it's a real one or photoshopped 😆
Originally posted by: miraya_shivya

@twitter - pictures from both the perfromances , how hot they look , what a sensual chemistry , oohs n aahs ,sizzling etc ... One in particular where it looked as though hes kissing her neck ( second act , think for a split second it did ) will see the same for this one too ..! DD's kismet I guess ! I really liked what shampa did with an average dancer like GC last year .. Salman can work wonders with a decent dancer like DD .. Hope he doesn't get stuck in a rut ..
@KJo - You shoulda seen it .. Remo was in splits ... It was sooo obvious . Manish asked why he always goes 'there' ( takes discussion there.. Gays etc ) and he goes 'every raasta takes me there ' ( paraphrasing ) ...

Manish is so adorable and witty .. Not liking Kapil ..

@ balls - I know eh... Still wondering if it's a real one or photoshopped 😆

@BAlls: whatever it is, photoshopped or not its howlarious

@Shampa: but from what I have heard, GC did improve but was still not very good..though I agree Shampa did a good job with him..given all the wifely interferences
BTW Why isnt Shampa in the show..I think she might come with wild card entry

@MAnish: he is too good..Kapil tends to be a lil crass

@KJO: god that man is incorrigible.. I am sure Remo and MAdz enjoyed MAnish's condition
and the other enjoyed when REmo was ragged by BHarti
-poodles- thumbnail
Shampa had to put up with a lot last season so props to her . And it was all true since she did not even deny anything !

I think she's past the JDJ stuff now . It's a bit of a downgrade if you return after winning and especially if you do not win again . The ones who do not get a good break even after winning like Deepak , Toby etc return and others don't . Surprised Sonia returned ..

Salman , I'm pretty sure this is his last season whether he wins or not ... Also JDJ is Luke a platform not just for celebs but for budding choreos as well to showcase their skills and talent . Salman is a star in his own right ...

Kjo - is the star .. Him and Manish ...! He's a drama queen .. His pout and diva like nakhras can give any actress 's nakhras a run for it's money ! Too good !

Can't stand Madz ... I was a huuuge fan of hers till she decided to uproot her family and move here ad do all these ghisa pita ads and other things .. Her 'purrrfect' annoys me like anything .
Originally posted by: miraya_shivya

Shampa had to put up with a lot last season so props to her . And it was all true since she did not even deny anything !

I think she's past the JDJ stuff now . It's a bit of a downgrade if you return after winning and especially if you do not win again . The ones who do not get a good break even after winning like Deepak , Toby etc return and others don't . Surprised Sonia returned ..

Salman , I'm pretty sure this is his last season whether he wins or not ... Also JDJ is Luke a platform not just for celebs but for budding choreos as well to showcase their skills and talent . Salman is a star in his own right ...

Kjo - is the star .. Him and Manish ...! He's a drama queen .. His pout and diva like nakhras can give any actress 's nakhras a run for it's money ! Too good !

Can't stand Madz ... I was a huuuge fan of hers till she decided to uproot her family and move here ad do all these ghisa pita ads and other things .. Her 'purrrfect' annoys me like anything .

@Shampa: oh..it was all true..I thought most of the stuff was made up..I mean I know there was interference but to the extent ppl were reporting in media..must be irritating to manage..
maybe u r right, she doesnt want to degrade herself by joining Jhalak again but somehow I feel its difficult for female chooreo in the industry.. I mean all I have heard is male choreos getting chance..dunno why but this is what I gathered

@Sonia: who did sonia win with? was it Chang?

@K JO: yup he is there only for entertainment..coz as a judge he just coopies Remo
and he should totally act in a movie..it will be fub to watch

@MAdz: she has lost her charm..but the uprooting is not her fault..Dr Nene was finding it difficult to get work in US with the change in policies for employing doctors in US by Obama..plus cardiology is going down by the day..its much easier for him here...So she had  no other option but to cash in her popularity...otherwise u think she would want to work in such ads and shows as judge..its abt survival for her
-poodles- thumbnail
@Sonia - Baichung .

@Shampa - it was all true . Their body language was so obvious. Never even saw the two smiling together. Mrs GC admitted she was uncomfortable after one of their acts . GC too admitted that mrs gives inputs . Ofxourse he sugar coated everythin .. so put it all very subtly but it was very obvious to everyone ... He won mainly because of the fanbase . Remo said it very explicitly after his shitty semi finale performance that if goes fwd it will be because of his fans .. said it politely but this
was the gist ...

Kjo - is making his debut in Bombay Velvet as a ... guess ... Villian ... No joke this ...!

@Madz - whatever the case may be ... She was like a diva before her comeback ! Her face is badly botoxrd and she's riding on her dhak dhak glory ... Besides she's dancing and only dancing everywhere .. No exclusivity ! Still stuck in the same OL 'dancing diva ' rut ... she shudv made a comeback like sridevi but guess that won't do her 'beauty' any justice ...! And I just can't connect with her ... Juhi was a lot more likable as a judge !
-poodles- thumbnail
There you go..

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=Lo_Blqxieac

So last year was Remo- Bharti

This yr it's Remo- DD .

Hey Bhagwan :( Manish , please let this be the first and the last time ..
-poodles- thumbnail
http://t.co/vOvkTef6iK

Their performance ..
Jeez...no remo - bharti repeat haan...let it be the firstt and last time like it as with Meghna and  KVBwith Madz

and can they quit calling her Madhubala

BTW: 2 promos for DD and none for others ..colors needs to be told to stop acting foolish..

and all this hype makes me more and more convinced she aint gonna win in the end,,just stay till end

BTW: I kind of like the idea of face off for elimination..its gonna b a disadv for DD if she comes up against someone like Lauren or kids but it does save the more deservving contestsan

@Promo: hot but where is the fusion
-poodles- thumbnail
Agree with everything Ami.

I'm very sure now they will keep her till the end and not make her win .. And yes , while the judges and the anchor will continue calling her Madhubala.. the channel needs to stop doing that .. they actually had a montage of Madhubala in the beginning ...

Theyr milking DD 's popularity to the hilt. Promoting JDJ through her , promoting MB through JDJ . it's ridiculous because she's not even going to win .!

And yes , where's the fusion ? Hopefully we'll see it in the actual show .

Did I not tell you this is what I feared with Salman ...

And why does DD attract so much drama even without saying/doing much ?

One judge (Kjo) makes crass jokes about her and the anchor .. The anchor acts cheeky and first insinuatea something about her and her choreo and then makes her dance with the other judge
All in the same episode .

-poodles- thumbnail
I figured out the two dance forms .

One is some salsa / tango stuff .. The other is a strip dance ...

They go from being full clothed to semi naked ...

🤣