JustAboutEverything!!!(strictly invites only ) - Page 39

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
OF course the comment will get edited out..it is not some PG 18 shows..

I cant still get over the double meaning..any idea abt whos out and what the scores are
-poodles- thumbnail
Poor DD . Se mustv been embarrassed . Especially with her family sitting in the audience .

No idea about the scores or who's out but I'm sure this guy raguvendras knows . I'm not sure if I can ask him like that over twitter .
-poodles- thumbnail
A couple of pics . Its Salman's birthday .

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3539716&TPN=139
Of course it would have been embarrasing..KJo is such a joker man..

@Bday: they seem to have celebrated full on...he is barely recognizibe in the 2nd pic
-poodles- thumbnail
I know . I still hope it's not edited out though . Want to see DD embarrassed .😆

@Her performance .

Why am I not surprised ? She performed on Jaadu hai nasha hai ...
I'm sure it mustv been hot and all that ...( totally expected it ).. I just hope Salman doesn't keep giving her only these hawwt nos to pwrfom on . I don't want people to say theyr banking on their chemistry each time . As brilliant as Salman may be , he has a tendency to get monotonous . A lot of people including myself got bored of Eshas acts last yr . He played it to her strength last time but rarely experimented . Hes now playing it to DD 's strengths .. hopefully hel experiment in future . I wanna see her do an out n out classical , something Iv never seen Salman do ...!

An out n out Bollywood latka jhatka no too . DD will kill it !
he did try bollywood with Isha last year..bombed badly in their face..hence he must have stuck to her strengths..

see both the performance this year were diff..first a breezy waltz and second an out and out message through dance..so yeah lets hope he doesnt get monotonous with DD

@Jaadu hai nashaa hai: fusion on this song..I cant imagine what dance forms they must ahve done

#KJO comment: u wanna see poor girl embbarresed..😆,,I am sure she must have become sharam se laal or burst out llaughing
-poodles- thumbnail
Got it from a different forum .

🤣
-poodles- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -GhostOrchid-

he did try bollywood with Isha last year..bombed badly in their face..hence he must have stuck to her strengths..

see both the performance this year were diff..first a breezy waltz and second an out and out message through dance..so yeah lets hope he doesnt get monotonous with DD

@Jaadu hai nashaa hai: fusion on this song..I cant imagine what dance forms they must ahve done

#KJO comment: u wanna see poor girl embbarresed..😆,,I am sure she must have become sharam se laal or burst out llaughing

The song from dirty picture ? It was horrible especially esha's expressions . Why the hell did the judges give them a 30 for that ? @DD Salmans performances - maybe but one thing common between the 3 performances will be people fawning over the two going by the comments Iv read (twitter). That's what I meant . He never choreographed a classical for esha or a fun number . Really hope he does it with DD . I wanna see her do some classical form , any form ..

Yeah , DD will be all laal gaal .. But it'll make a pretty sight ! But trust K Jo to say this ... 😆 His 'gay' jokes with Manish in te last episode ... God ... He's making it too obvious ... 😆
-poodles- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -GhostOrchid-

got what from a diff forum?

A Pic . Are you not able to see ?

I think I'm not allowed to post pics .. Here ... See the first pic ..! A school test answer sheet ..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3603850&TPN=107

One with the biology assignment .. 😆 Edited by miraya_shivya - 10 years ago
Balls in an exam paper ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£..what has the world come to man

@classical: since this week its going to be fusion, I think one dnce form would be classical

@twitter:what comments re

@KJo..he makes it so so obvios..I wnder if deep down Manish is scared for his izzat