Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

😡..i will kill you!

lol..maine kya kiya 😆
KittuPratzz thumbnail
some people never change...supporting someone...and say im soo called FAn...yuck!!! 🤢 

i don't know how they live normally?? if i do something wrong..my guilty consciousness  kills me  
Edited by KittuPratzz - 11 years ago
can someone update me on QH story in short..I knoow bits and peices and cant be bothered to check all the episodes
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
what are u talking about kittu?

Ami i dont watch 
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ami I m very in this but just for u I m trying...😆😆

Rashid Khan has two wives.. Shirin with whom he's living now &with whom he has three children two girls(NUzat & Nikhat ) & one boy Ayan...His Ex wife is Dilshaad with whom he has two kids Asad & Najma...He left them long time before for money & some weird reason...So Asad is self made person who lover his ammi & hates his Father 

Shirin is living with her bhaijaan & bhabhi whose daughter is Humaira...Her Bhabhi wants Humaira to get married to Ayan which allowed in their religion(PS: No offence to anyone I m just clarifying it😊) And so she's trying every cheap tactics for that but good thing Humaira does love Ayan and Ayan respect her too...Kids r not cheap😛😆

Asad & Ayan even after being steps bros sharing gre8 bond...Zoya has cam from US to find about her Father...And Shirin's Brother is her real Father but they r yet to revealed that secret to her..Only audience knows that...Asad used to hate everything abt Zoya but now madly ion love with her but can't confess it as he's emotionally challenged person acc to Zoya 😆😆 But let me tell you in all these family crap and mess Asya scenes r worth watching only❤️..If you see only some episodes then u might think that Zoya is mad but her character is same since beginning..😳And I love that character too...For now Tanveer is there in picture as Asad's childhood friend who wants to get married to Asad for some reasons but she's evil & hired by Sirin's Bhabhi aka Razia  to get rid off Zoya as she knows that Zoya is his husband's legitimite  daughter😃

Ayan-Cute, Humaira-Ok, Rashid Khan-Spineless character, Shirin-Comic but brainless creature,
Zoya-Mad , Najma-Cute & innocent & sweet, Nikhat-Very much mature person
Razia-Pure Evil but u can love her as an evil😳 Dilshaad: Good mom but very irritating ex lover😡

If you still have any question u can ask me Ami😳

KittuPratzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loquacious_Aash

what are u talking about kittu?

Ami i dont watch 

Kutta gang and their disgusting comments🤢
thanks a ton Chinki..
that def going to be a great help..
I ll ask you if I have further doubts..

btw has new Ayaan been selected?
Ohh whats new there yaar kittu :(

Chinki, Asad loves his mother and detests what his father did.he has never been betrayed by any woman..so why does he act like a misogynist towards Zoya..
is there any reason or because he is a 4 lions hero and its a pre requisite for them to hate girls

Originally posted by: -GhostOrchid-

Chinki, Asad loves his mother and detests what his father did.he has never been betrayed by any woman..so why does he act like a misogynist towards Zoya..
is there any reason or because he is a 4 lions hero and its a pre requisite for them to hate girls

😆😆😆

Girls dont liek guys who are easy na😛