till what time u r up?? im on tab...its in my lappy ðŸ˜Š
Posted: 10 years ago
around 12.30

tu bhej dena

mai subah padh loongi

@Kittu... I reviewed all parts 😕

@Aash:  Madhu teacing a lesson means she is gonna give lectures??? No Thanks 😕😕
Unless and untill she takes the gun and shoot him (not kill, just handicap) i wont be satisfied!!!

BTW do anyof you watch QH or Saras?

What are the pther shoes u guys watch?

i dont watch anything else Rolzzz

Madhu is pallning to teach lesson means i thing she is playing teh "ilu" game na...

Originally posted by Loquacious_Aash

around 12.30

tu bhej dena

mai subah padh loongi

sure..i ll pm u
Post the new part Pratzz...
Originally posted by Rolzz

Post the new part Pratzz...
u der?? yeshhh im going ...correcting mistakes...in a short while plzzz😛

part 5 ðŸ˜ƒ..just a filler...as its very long ..i cut shorted it😛

"Maa?" I was stunned. This little BOY ,who is crying bitterly, is calling me Maa!! Why on earth anyone would like to  call me like that? May be some misunderstanding. I looked at him, he is holding my hand very tightly and its hurting me a lot. But those  tears stirred something in me. I cannot stand this boy's cries. Please take him away.

He needs his Maa,please some one help him!! I wanted to shout loudly that I am not your mother, but I stopped myself. My voice didn't come out,if I say something ,its like a small whistle. none can understand. Oh god , how can any one be soo negligent about the boy?

My heart felt for this boy, I want to comfort him ,sooth him that his mother is good and no need to cry.

I squeezed my eyes..and then I saw the boy who have the most adorable and innocent eyes. This boy looked cute and have very handsome  features.  He left my hand and lunged on me, throwing his full weight. He put his small arms around my neck and cried over my shoulder.

He is mumbling something, which is not audible and more over im not able to hear anything. He whispered something and I can sense the movements of his lips,which  made me to conclude that he is talking to me. but what? The boy raised his head and looked at me. his small hand caressing my head and face. The way he is checking out my eyes,ears,nose ..my forehead. He is assuring himself or me?? his tears drops fall on my forehead one by one…and I can feel that these tears are out of care,pain, and happiness which im not aware of.

I narrowed my eyes, whats with both of  these guys? Why so much of care  and concern on me? I keenly observed his every action and specially his eyes. How they are checking out if im alive or not. Looking at me as if he had never seen me.   

A small smile is playing on his lips. He is crying a moment ago and now he is smiling at me.

Emotions play a Vital role in life……one cannot answer properly why we are feeling at that particular moment. We just feel ,that's it.

I couldn't just put my finger on why both the incidents disturbed me so much.

A big question for myself. There are many questions which are in queue to be answered , and add ons this cute boy. His cries,his pleas, his innocent looks. How can anybody be harsh on this boy ?

If he is going to continue this then I cannot resist, its better i close my eyes, and reminisce those green eyes and those moments. But I have to admit ,even this cute boy eyes are very similar. I don't know  why, but I cannot stop pondering over his eyes. Where did I see his eyes? Why it looked soo similar.?

Last time when I opened ,my green eyes is worried about me and this time this boy.

My head is spinning again and my eyes are about to drop. No ,I wont shut this time. last time I did and those Green eyes haunted me . Even though those eyes bought a solace to my body, heart and mind but at the same restlessness ,nervousness, anxiety was also existed.

I don't know how much time I slept .

He stood on his feet ,wiped his tears and ran towards the door and went outside shouting for someone. May be Angels ,who visited me last time. I swallowed a lump in my throat.

I glanced around the room and I observed that  this room is different from the previous one. It looked more spacious and walls are in cream color, white curtain hung near the window. There is  another bed beside me but little different than mine. All the machines are around my bed and some tubes are injected in my body too. I put a little pressure on my  mind to smell different odors. The room smelled a fragrance , some flower fragrance. now I don't ask me which flower. But its pleasant.  Kind of relief I can feel, my stomach is churning with mixed emotions. I inhaled the air…and I felt like I haven't done this in ages.

I felt a bit dizzy …and was about to close my eyes, but door was opened suddenly. I glanced at the door..which is being opened by the boy and ………a gal… I mean a women…..

She was standing near the door itself..and staring at me.  I have never seen he before. Or did i?

She shook her head in disbelief, as if she is not believing what she is seeing. She neared me and looked at me keenly…..cupped my cheeks and said something.  Strange !! I don't hear anything? I think, there are not saying anything..or talking in not-so- audible voice!!! So Not my fault!!!

The boy stood beside her..and took hold of my hand and squeezed it. Is that assurance?? Humph L.

Oh my, why  cannot I  recognize anything ? neither the people who are crying for me…..nor the incident which happened… if some one's life is in mess..then that would be mine I guess. Because I have no clue what's going around, and why am here??

There are tears in her yes too. What's with these eyes? How can they act as mirrors to the emotions? One more question to queue!! She closed her mouth with her palm and controlling her tears . she is saying something…but her lips are trembling. She was shaking more than the boy.

Here comes those angels. I hate them!! Last time they came and green eyes left immediately…and I closed my eyes. This time I wont…

Whats with these two people again?? There mouths are hanging in mid air..and "gaping" at me.  did my appearance changed?? Then why people are astounded?

Here goes my long list of queries…and have solution to none!!

They checked all those instruments…beside my bed. Those two are giving expressions… like they are shocked with what happened! One young gal , who wore a white frock , immediately caught my left hand and the other one is checking some bottles. She took syringe and filled it with some fluid…no idea what it is.

I turned to my right and saw the boy who is crying for me….and my heart felt for him. I was about to wipe his tears…but suddenly an acute pain I felt and I closed my eyes.