what chaa kittu ๐Ÿ˜ณ
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Loquacious_Aash

in hindi theres a kahawat

teen tigada kaam bigada ๐Ÿคฃ

what chaa kittu ๐Ÿ˜ณ

part 50?? oh my...im leaving hyd on may 30th...so im quitting forum too..so before that ill complete ๐Ÿ˜†
KittuPratzz thumbnail
im going to mysore guyzz...soo i cannot axcess net like i did in hyd 
KittuPratzz thumbnail
part 4 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

"Memories warm you up from the inside. But they also tear you apart." 

"The worst memories stick with us, while the nice ones always seem to slip through our fingers." 

Remembering is the easiest task ,but forgetting the things which we cannot decide ,that's hard!

"It scares me how hard it is to remember life before you. I can't even make the comparisons anymore, because my memories of that time have all the depth of a photograph. It seems foolish to play games of better and worse. It's simply a matter of is and is no longer."

There was a knock on the door and just glanced at the door. Doc Niharika standing and holding the door knob. I think she was gauging the situation. I can clearly read facial expressions of people.  I never had a good impression on her except she looks after Ammulu at times. I turned away  and locked my fingers with my jaan's.

" JK , im sorry about what happened. But don't you understand the gravity of the situation? How many more years you will waste your time ? she is not going to come back.  There are hardly any chances,and you are sulking around and worrying unnecessarily for a living Corpse'"

As soon as she uttered those words'I slapped her very hard.  She was baffled ,she didn't expect this kind of reaction from me.  I raised my hand again but stopped in mid air when I saw her scared face.

" Get OUT, before I raise my hand again'just get lost from here and don't you ever come before me. If  I see you around then believe me you will regret all your life."

People behind her watching all the drama. I just glared at everyone who are nosing around. They immediately scattered  and she just ran away.

I swore under breath and mumbled few profanities .  Hell with it. Why people love to give advices? Did I ask anyone? But yet again people love to spread their gyaan to their fellow members.

Sat on the couch and clearing my head off with these useless things. I need to know why Doc Niharika ordered her staff to do such a thing when she knows how important Ammulu is for me. something  is amiss. I need to find out as soon as possible. But if I go now, some one might come and do the same. No. I will call up Mrudula. There is no one who will take care of her better than Mrudula.

I was about to call her but remembered what Sailaja said.  I swallowed the lump in my throat and moved towards the window. Everything about this world used to fascinate  me 'but now'. I despise everything. My life is filled with loads of lonliness and pain where I cannot share it with anyone. Sharing makes things easy..then why don't we apply same logic for love?

When we love some one ,how can anybody be so selfish that we expect all their love belongs solely to ourself? If its applicable for Love ,then same logic applies to Pain also right?

Life is full of surprises ,but it also contains strange equations, conditions, logic's, caluculations,manipulations and many more.  Don't know what to expect. Some one said correctly "Expect the Unexpected".

I called up Mrudula and she is on her way to the hospital. I glanced at Jaan and she happily sleeping without any worries.

Looked at time and  went to fresh up. By the time I got out, my stomach is grumbling thought of asking Mrudula to get something to eat,but she already started from her place and in this traffic where she will go and get? It will take loads of time. I made my way to canteen which is on below floor round the corner. As I took lift and and reached the floor,I could hear few protests down the hall. I walked quickly and reached the canteen. But I didn't see anybody's presence there. In fact all along the corridor none can be seen. People love tamasha!!!  

I reached the room and felt peculiar tranquility . May be because I don't want to go far away from my jaan. My lips perched ,sighed and sat on the couch checking  mails on lappy. While I was closing , saw the screen saver and couldn't stop myself touching the screen.  My love ,my jaan is smiling soo happily.

I still remember that day when I saw her for the first time. i captured each and every happy moment of her life. People might just laugh ,but that holds a special place in my heart. When ever I see the this pic..all my tensions are vanished. Oh you may think teenage attraction or infatuation . Neither of them.

I am going to tell you that moment which bounded me with my jaan forever,a sacred relation, which is unknown to everyone ,even for me.

A gal who is in yellow frock  white sleeves and few white  polka dots. Curly hair and its spread all over.  Smiling mischievously ,big round eyes which are curtain to her emotions . She is the most beautiful gal I have ever seen in whole of my life. Every elder can easily fall in love with her'..then think about myself. I was totally smitten by her . Did I say how her cheeks looked like? Oh those are like small apples with strawberry color but very soft. 

You must be thinking a gal and frock? Well she is a baby. Babies that too pinky babies wear frocks only. Why do women/gal like pink color? I hate that color to the core. Now your question how do I know that it's a gal? well frocks are for GALS only. Atleast that much knowledge I know.

Our first meeting is the world's most weirdest meeting. That day was my first day in school and I was crying , to leave go into the campus. I caught hold of maa's saree and not leaving her at all.  My eyes are swollen and tears were flowing like a river,but still I didnt not let her go away from me. Maa kissed my head and she was encouraging me to go inside . she assured me that I will enjoy here and I can play whole day. But still I was apprehensive. Many strange faces and all those people scared me and few kids are crying just like me.

Hahaha.  who said boys don't cry? If any boy says I didn't cry..that's a LIE. Out right Jhoot.

Here comes manically laughing making everyone stopping in their tracks and l twisted my neck to check the source. Who is laughing in this SERIOUS situation. I was so mad that moment. I searched around but didn't find any one who is laughing. Finally found her. There she is in her mamma's arms and waving someone . I left maa and went near her and poked her mamma. She was elegant lady who smiled genuinely. I signaled her to bend down..she did.

"what happened beta?"  she put her hand on my cheek and caressed it.

i removed her hand ,pointed the baby and asked "wllyy bllaby is laubng?" (why baby is laughing?) her mamma smiled and said "because baby is not going to school beta" . that's it. She is smiling cause she is not going to school,that triggered me and I decided that even I wont go to school.  

My maa who came behind me apologized to pinky baby mamma ,took me in her arms and  made her way to school building. I was swinging and hitting her with my small fists ,legs but still she didn't put me down. Maa explained me that she will come back very soon and pick up. She kissed me on my face ,pushed me towards the room where many new big babies were there. That pinky baby and her mamma also came along and said that if I don't cry now and will be a happy boy she will give me a chocolate.

Kids love chocolates.im no different . I was grinning hearing the word chocolate itself. But this pinky baby laughing and smile irked me'I wanted to pinch her. i wanted her to CRY like me. Then she will know ,how painful it is to leave maa.

I pulled her frock and baby looked at me with her big brown eyes. Maa and her mamma are watching me. mamma bent down and thought I would kiss her baby. But I pinched her cheeks which are soft and are in bright PINK color which I dislike .

Loud siren sound was all that I could hear. Baby crying literally and big big fat tears were rolling on her cheeks . but when I looked at the baby..something really hit me hard. Her face was flushed ,her nose,cheeks became Pink and eyes turned Red color. I was soo sad immediately that I wanted to wipe her tears and say sorry. Something really stirred in my stomach. I got scared for few secs. I saw many cry babies,but this baby cry irritated me beyond my limit. May be im not enjoying her cry. I wanted to comfort her just like maa does to me when I get hurt.

But my EGO stopped me.  maa caught hold of my arm ,and slapped me very hard. That slap, first slap that too because of this Gandi Frock gal. my Tap started immediately.

Baby laughed at me while im  crying.. Though im crying and tears are flowing ,I was staring at her. I was mad at her. how dare she laughs at me, when she is the reason of my crying. She laughed for some more time,but then gradually subsided. She is on the verge of starting her Siren again. I don't have any clue now. I am confused. Her mamma wiped my tears and said sorry and asked me to smile little or else baby will cry even more.

Baby is sad because im crying? I scrunched my nose, sniffed and then looked at baby for a moment. Maa asked me to smile. But the next action of mine  took everyone off guard.

I kissed the baby on her cheeks and wiped her tears.  Her cheeks were  soft like flower. Very delicate.  Baby looked at me with her big big eyes. She  giggled and touched my cheek with her small palm. Her hands are also very soft and they are like jelly. her laughter echoed whole corridor. Everyone are staring at us. i looked at her mamma,she was smiling and gave a peck on my cheek, I turned and looked at maa. Her mouth was wide opened and looking at me as if there are horns on my head. "maaa'maaa'" I shouted loud enough that maa will be back from her Sleep. Maa smiled sheepishly and patted on my back. Took my hand and walked towards the room.

"now no more crying, ill come back quickly. Don't fight with any one. Listen to your teacher. What ever she says do it. You will have fun, you will meet new friends. Behave properly and be a GOOD BOY. Okay?"

I nodded . she kissed me on my forehead and stood on her feat. I poked maa and pointed towards the baby.

"I want to play with that baby".  Maa bend down and took my hands in her, and said

" No beta, she will go now. She is still a baby. What will you play with her?"

"nahin. " I started my rona program again. Maa was pissed off. Baby' s mamma came to us and she assured me that baby will play with me only if i will be a  Good boy.

"plomisss"

She smiled broadly and said "pinky plomisss"

I said "yuck!!".  she asked me "why?". I told her " I hlllaate plllinkkk" . she laughed just like her baby. And said "okay, plomiss, she will play with you when you  come back after your class. But plomiss me that you will behave properly. No naughty things"

I gave her my dimple wala smile and nodded my head. I waved them bye. And went into my class. I glanced at my frock baby gal before entering '.she was looking at me and giving me cute smile. I ran back kissed her cheeks again and went back to class finally.

Her laughter is truly magical. A Musical laughter. You can never get bored of her laugh, and can listen for all the time.

A good laugh heals a lot of hurts.

A smile starts on the lips, A grin spreads to the eyes, A chuckle comes from the belly; But a good laugh bursts forth from the soul, Overflows, and bubbles all around. 

I have always felt that laughter in the face of reality is probably the finest sound there is and will last until the day when the game is called on account of darkness. In this world, a good time to laugh is any time you can. 

Now im deprived of any kind of happiness ,joy and laugh.

Do you believe in "love at first sight"? Sounds completely absurd and rubbish ,right? But why don't people understand that love can happen at any time. just a moment, few secs enough to ignite warm feelings inside us.

Love at first sight- this is just mere phrase. Just a glimpse of that person ,the uncanny feeling already started its process to bloom. Its just that it takes time to realize people that they are ACTUALLY in LOVE!!!!

Even after knowing each other ages, people will not know until the other person leaves you. Only one moment will decide your life,your love, everything.

"It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return.
But what is more painful is to love someone and never
find the courage to let that person know how you feel."

You tell me why people take so much time to just realize that they are in love?

Love is sacred,pure form of emotion,where malice have no place to reside.

Love requires only one thing. That is a good heart. At any sight love can happen. It is us who give different meanings to love. Love can be of any form.

It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

This is love. Which is still a mystery to few, and magical to many. 

KittuPratzz thumbnail

me tooo...call reni also ๐Ÿ˜†
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kittu... I will read part 4 at night... Not in the right mood now๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by Rolzz - 11 years ago