JustAboutEverything!!!(strictly invites only )

Posted: 10 years ago

Open to very limited memebers...

As of now this is the list..

KittuPratzz
Aashu
Ami
Chinkz
Merry
Reni
&
rolzz

If anyone stalking around..you wont much gold here πŸ˜†

Edited by Rolzz - 10 years ago
Morninggg πŸ˜ƒ

Rolzzz πŸ˜³
Heyyy Kittu...u finally came..lol

Saw the TRP? I'm sooo happy...
Dint go to MF...why??wat happened..again any thng new?? 
Originally posted by KittuPratzz

Dint go to MF...why??wat happened..again any thng new?? 

Hey... I was talking about the TRP ... Machine did not workπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Rolzz

U r watching the show? 

nah...im not..nor i will!!
u?? 

this is for u rolzz πŸ€—

When I opened my eyes'.i saw a pair of Green eyes looking at me '.intently'..which consists of concern ,pain.  Well..various emotions can be just seen in just those eyes. How could I sense them?? There was anxiety'..strange kind of "Emotion" which I don't what it is named . I know your next question ,why am I quoting only the word emotion..hmm'that emotion is very special. 

Those eyes are boring into my eyes'.even though my eyes are half open.  That person is speaking to me but I couldn't hear anything.  What the hell is going on?? Why I cannot hear what is that person saying?

Whats going on actually?? Where am i?? who am i?? who is this person with two hypnotizing eyes?

Most importantly how could I know what are those eyes conveying??  I didn't speak anything. I was numb.  That person was shouting for someone'who could be that "someone" ? I am not able to understand anything.

"whats going on here?" , " what happened to me?"

" Green eyes are you listening??"    Neither that person looked at me when I was questioning nor gave an indication of hearing. 

I was lost in those eyes'.but suddenly two White dress Angels  were coming towards me.  I could see same concern in those two eyes.  Suddenly my eyes are closed. But I could hear various noises.  Soo many questions are buzzing in my mind. But none have an answer.  What is with Green eyes'even after my eyes are shut ,why am I feeling those eyes ?  those eyes are haunting me . I need to know why those pair of eyes are so prominent  at this point of time. Though my eyes were closed and what so ever is happening around im not aware of'..but I was having consciousness .

And slowly I went into deep slumber. But those eyes brought a NEW solace to my soul!!! i don't know whether im still alive or dead.

I can hear few noises again.  And again im back to my queries.  I wrinkled my nose '.i can smell a odor. It hit my nostrils strongly. And back to square one. This smell reminded me my Green eyes.

Wait. What did I say??  My green eyes?? Correction its only green eyes!!!  I so wanted to open my eyes.  Why? I have no answer. Do you want to see those  eyes again? May be yes.

Then it hit me that I have no idea for how many days, hours or minutes I slept??!!! 

But what is crucial now ? My solace lies only in those eyes. This restlessness can be lessened if only I see them.

I am yearning for those eyes.  I put all my will to open my eyes.

A small smile crept on my lips. I don't know why am feeling happy,even  when tons of questions have to be answered.  When I opened that smile which was blooming is vanished at the drop of a hat.  There was no one.  Disappointment filled me.  Why did I expect that person to be present here? Because I can feel those eyes when I am in sleep.  Don't ask me how could i? if my questions are answered'then I will answer your queries.

May be I was expecting too much.

Where am I ? white walls? Blue curtains? Various pungent smells. But there is one that odor where I  can distinguish ,I can still smell that "aura" which was my companion besides eyes. 

I concluded that im alive as im on BED!!!  As soon as I made a mental note in my mind'.the door opened..i was anxious to see that person..my green eyes'nervousness was building in me.

The door was opened and closed immediately. None entered?  I was about to shut down my eyes and reminisce that moment when I saw green eyes. But a  hand clutched mine. I moved my head towards the source.  A small person was standing there. There were tears in eyes. Crying bitterly holding my hand. I felt out of breathe.  And finally that person uttered something..i couldn't hear but I understood the lip movement. That person referred me as

"Maa" !!! 

Originally posted by KittuPratzz

nah...im not..nor i will!!
u?? 

Never never...I will not watch that torture πŸ˜†
Wow Kittu...that was sooo beautiful and touching..πŸ˜ƒEdited by Rolzz - 10 years ago
If I understand correct, Madhu got hurt ..sultan is taking her hospital but she can't recognise anyone... End Aryaan is calling her Maa? 

Sorry I'm lil slow πŸ˜³
Edited by Rolzz - 10 years ago