Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu-Toral needs to be accepted Globally (Page 2)

AZDAJA74 Newbie
AZDAJA74
AZDAJA74

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viegas

I know many cant agree as what mesmerizing scenes Shiv had with Pratyusha can't be created again but is it necessary to curse the show and blame the rest of the cast.I am not blaming anyone but why should the show and the rest of the caste suffer because of Toral.We know Toral is a new actress who appeared in a show Choti Si Zindagi on Zee TV. The story line of the show one time was focussing on the I Love You Track between Anandi and Shiv which was criticized as rubbish but every show has a romance track.Anandi is a character which had innocence which has vanished for few weeks or months but  every character becomes strong and Bold to face any situation.Even I know there was a charm when Pratyusha was there and their romance was amazing which can be seen for hours but every thing has to change.But we should continue to support the show as the show didn't move from its roots of Child Marriage. We should concentrate on making the show a hit and forget about the caste and at the end of the day it is a story which has to face twist and Turns.Colors had no intention in replacing Pratyusha but it was solely her decision and we should respect Pratyusha as she cared for her family more than a show.On many page there has been a revolt against Toral but If instead if the revolt causes dip in TRPs then I or any fan who loved the show for its acting will be sad.We know Toral can't step in Pratyusha shoes for playing Anandi but why blame the rest if the other actors like Dadisa,Ganga,Jagya and many more they are giving in their best for the show.This is personally my opinion and I am not forcing you'll to agree to me but if you'll still want to express your feeling please comment below.I am again sorry as I didn't mean to hurt any Pratyusha fan but I am defending the show 

Thank You
My intentions is to not hurt any one but it is just for reminding everyone that we have to Accept changes
Change is Hard but not difficult  
 LOLthanks ColorsWinkWink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SinSinTenakCicajadra211Kalimeranya_ansariLiliWorld

nnmm Senior Member
nnmm
nnmm

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
those who want to aceept new anandi  they already, but some one need not force others to accept her. If we dont like her we cant thats it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tenakjadra211kaliopaSiya_nya_ansari

.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
moral policing is not allowed on the forum, updated rules thread state that toral and prats should not be discussed in the same thread

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siya_

Go to top