Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

If MADHU needs to FORGIVE, RK needs to BOW DOWN (Page 3)

Khaleesi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Khaleesi_
Khaleesi_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
I loved yesterday episode... But I hated it when he called the betrayal a nok-jhok ...
I too want him redeem but not to change himself...
he is unique we know...
plus being a rishbala fan... I might be partial, but I want them together...
awesome post...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.ZSK

berrysweet Goldie
berrysweet
berrysweet

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

I liked your postSmile. But, I think he knows it was not a small issue!  He knows that he had totally broken her heart but he won't and can't see how badly he had behaved. For if he does, then he must also accept that his deeds are unforgivable. He can't accept that!.  He has to label it as nhok jhok ,trivialise it---for if he doesnt, he would have to loose her.

As for Madhu, her greatest weakness is her heart-- lets see what she does. And like you, I love all the characters in the show!

I loved the episode last night.

Edited by basheerahmajeed - 10 April 2013 at 9:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basheerahmajeed

I liked your postSmile. But, I think he knows it was not a small issue!  He knows that he had totally broken her heart but he won't and can't see how badly he had behaved. For if he does, then he must also accept that his deeds are unforgivable. He can't accept that!.  He has to label it as nhok jhok ,trivialise it---for if he doesnt, he would have to loose her.

As for Madhu, her greatest weakness is her heart-- lets see what she does. And like you, I love all the characters in the show!

I loved the episode last night.

You have a point...let's hope it's that!

poor girl...loved him with her every single breath...and still does.
ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Absolutely amzing post dear friend. Clap this is exactly how RK is and this is exactly wat he needs to do to win Madhus heart once again. OMG this man is already lucky in my eyes cos Madhu no matter how much he has hurt her still has his name written all over her heart so how can he not see the amount of hurt he has caused her.

She still luvs only him and no matter wat anyone says she can never move on. RK is the one that needs to understand that luv is kind, luv is patient, luv is trust and luv is def precious esp wen u hav found ur soulmate. Unfortunately now for RK , Fear has taken over his entire body and its this fear that is making him so scared that hes desperate and doesnt noe wat to do to get Madhu bac but that doesnt giv him the ticket to treat her in such a disgusting and forceful manner. STANDING OVATION WITH UR POST. ClapClap There is not one word I wud change. superb!!!!!!!!!!Tongue

Edited by ginac - 10 April 2013 at 10:52pm
__smita__ IF-Rockerz
__smita__
__smita__

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
me to upset with the line simple nhok jhok..i know he is rk..but atleast redem in rk style..why he arent realise how he is destroying them and theis relation..atleast say sorry in ur style for what u did rk..uff..
ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Nice post.

The realization that he did wrong and asking for forgiveness isn't going to happen anytime soon ... Maybe the pain he feels now will help him understand the pain he inflicted on Madhu.
RuthlessQueen IF-Dazzler
RuthlessQueen
RuthlessQueen

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Superb post! I agree with you completely! Smile

I doubt he would realise or apologise anytime soon. Still, I want him to give a strong apology and hope CV's would come up with something grand! Madhu deserves it!

I'm waiting patiently for that day... Of course whether Madhu would forgive him or not is up to her and I respect that, but knowing her I have a feeling she would. Yet, I want RK to apologise not just because he wants her back, but because he truly regrets what he did and loves her as much as she loves him. 
Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Your post makes a lot of sense.

MB needs to forgive R.K. but not to forget what he did.

Forgiveness is the only way she can move ahead without bitterness.

Expecting R.K. to change or bow down would destroy the image that he holds for himself. He has such an inflated ego that any kind softening from him will look like total defeat to him. 

And from his point of view trying to trivialize what he did is the only way he can pacify his self importance.

How both R.K. and MB both come to a sane conclusion of their involvement is what we have to wait and see.

Go to top